|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose philosophy reads, "When your time came, it came, and that was that"?
(b) A child's.
(d) Eddie's father.
2. What is different about Eddie when he wakes up?
(a) He can walk without his cane.
(b) He is young again.
(c) He looks different.
(d) He floats.
3. What is the last thing Eddie remembers physically feeling before he dies?
(d) The little girl's hands in his own.
4. What happens to the little girl that Eddie talks with on the platform of Freddie Fall?
(a) She loses her mommy.
(b) She is in an accident with the Freddie Fall cart.
(c) She falls off the ride.
(d) She is kidnapped.
5. Who says, "Hello, Edward. I have been waiting for you."?
(a) Eddie's father.
(b) The man whose skin is blue.
(d) One of the conjoined twins.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the freak show shut down?
2. In Chapter Three, where does Eddie stop at the Pier?
3. What does Eddie feel after he has died?
4. What does Uncle Mickey give Eddie for his birthday?
5. How does Eddie celebrate his birthday in Chapter Two?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)