|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In death, what step is Ruby Pier for the Blue Man?
(a) The third step.
(b) The first step.
(c) The final step.
(d) The second step.
2. What does the author use as symbolism in Chapter Two?
(a) The Pier.
(c) The birthday song.
3. Who is the first person Eddie meets in Heaven?
(a) Dominiguez, his assistant from Ruby Pier.
(b) His dad.
(c) His brother.
(d) The Blue Man.
4. Why does Eddie feel like his body is that of a child in Chapter Four?
(a) He was a child when he knew the Blue Man.
(b) Because he tried to save a child during his life on earth.
(c) Because he has gotten younger.
(d) His childhood was the happiest time of his life.
5. What causes malfunction to the cable holding the Freddie Fall car in place?
(a) A teenager decides to hang on the cable as a dare.
(b) A penny has lodged in the cable, causing it to stick.
(c) The cable has rusted after years of use and salt-water air.
(d) The young man's lost car key has shredded the cable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle Mickey give Eddie for his birthday?
2. What does the young man at the Pier lose, causing havoc later?
3. According to the Blue Man, what is Heaven for?
4. How does Eddie feel about the safety of Ruby Pier?
5. How long has Eddie been at the Pier after he died?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)