|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eddie's leg become crippled?
(a) Getting it caught in a ride.
(b) From a car accident.
(c) From the war.
(d) From an accident at the Pier.
2. Whom does Eddie see in front of the freak show?
(a) A man whose skin is blue.
(b) The woman with a beard.
(c) A giant man.
(d) Conjoined twins.
3. Who says, "Hello, Edward. I have been waiting for you."?
(a) The man whose skin is blue.
(b) One of the conjoined twins.
(d) Eddie's father.
4. What does Eddie see when he dies?
(a) Different colors and changing landscape.
5. What happens to Eddie at the end of Chapter One?
(a) He dies in an accident at the Pier.
(b) He becomes crippled from an accident at the Pier.
(c) He celebrates his birthday.
(d) He quits his job at the Pier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last thing Eddie remembers physically feeling before he dies?
2. Where do Eddie and Marguerite have their first date?
3. What is Eddie's last memory of being alive?
4. What does the Blue Man find at Ruby Pier?
5. How does Eddie celebrate his birthday in Chapter Two?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)