|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Hello, Edward. I have been waiting for you."?
(b) The man whose skin is blue.
(c) Eddie's father.
(d) One of the conjoined twins.
2. What does Eddie remember thinking, right after he dies?
(a) Did he live a good life?
(b) Will he see his father?
(c) Did he save the little girl?
(d) Will he have a chance to redo anything in life?
3. How does Eddie feel about the safety of Ruby Pier?
(a) He is concerned that it is old and the rides are worn.
(b) He feels happy that it is one of the last small amusement parks still open.
(c) He is proud that it has a perfect safety record.
(d) He is worried that it will be closed due to safety hazards.
4. What is Eddie's last memory of being alive?
(a) The cart falling on the little girl.
(b) Working at the Pier.
(d) The war.
5. What causes malfunction to the cable holding the Freddie Fall car in place?
(a) A teenager decides to hang on the cable as a dare.
(b) The cable has rusted after years of use and salt-water air.
(c) A penny has lodged in the cable, causing it to stick.
(d) The young man's lost car key has shredded the cable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What dance does Eddie recall before the time he was crippled?
2. Where does Eddie meet the love of his life?
3. How does Eddie's leg become crippled?
4. What does Eddie think the little girl's name is?
5. What is the significance of the day in Chapter One for Eddie?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)