|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eddie learn about his voice in Heaven?
(a) It will come; silence helps people listen.
(b) It will change once Eddie learns his lessons.
(c) It is only permitted during urgent situations.
(d) It has disappeared forever.
2. How does the author portray Uncle Mickey in Chapter Two?
(a) As insensitive to a child.
(b) As kind.
(c) As oblivious.
(d) As malicious.
3. What does Eddie think the little girl's name is?
(b) Alice or Alexis.
(c) Amy or Annie.
4. How does Eddie feel about the safety of Ruby Pier?
(a) He feels happy that it is one of the last small amusement parks still open.
(b) He is worried that it will be closed due to safety hazards.
(c) He is proud that it has a perfect safety record.
(d) He is concerned that it is old and the rides are worn.
5. Who does the author introduce in a flashback at the end of Chapter One?
(a) Eddie's friend.
(b) Eddie's girlfriend.
(c) Eddie's brother.
(d) Eddie's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eddie learn about Heaven in Chapter Four?
2. What color does Eddie see when he first dies?
3. Where do Eddie and Marguerite have their first date?
4. What happens to the little girl that Eddie talks with on the platform of Freddie Fall?
5. What does the author use as symbolism in Chapter Two?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)