|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Blue Man find at Ruby Pier?
(a) A place where he is invisible.
(b) A home.
(c) A place to hide.
2. How does Eddie feel about the safety of Ruby Pier?
(a) He is worried that it will be closed due to safety hazards.
(b) He is concerned that it is old and the rides are worn.
(c) He feels happy that it is one of the last small amusement parks still open.
(d) He is proud that it has a perfect safety record.
3. What does Eddie hear once he dies?
(a) Nothing; quiet.
4. Why does Eddie feel like his body is that of a child in Chapter Four?
(a) Because he has gotten younger.
(b) Because he tried to save a child during his life on earth.
(c) His childhood was the happiest time of his life.
(d) He was a child when he knew the Blue Man.
5. What is different about Eddie when he wakes up?
(a) He can walk without his cane.
(b) He is young again.
(c) He floats.
(d) He looks different.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eddie think the little girl's name is?
2. What does Eddie feel after he has died?
3. What causes malfunction to the cable holding the Freddie Fall car in place?
4. Where does the reader first meet Eddie?
5. What is the last thing Eddie remembers physically feeling before he dies?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)