|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Eddie's last memory of being alive?
(a) Working at the Pier.
(b) The war.
(c) The cart falling on the little girl.
2. What is the significance of the day in Chapter One for Eddie?
(a) It is the opening day of the season at Ruby Pier.
(b) It is his co-worker's wife's birthday.
(c) It is his birthday.
(d) It is Christmas day.
3. What does Eddie learn about his voice in Heaven?
(a) It has disappeared forever.
(b) It will come; silence helps people listen.
(c) It is only permitted during urgent situations.
(d) It will change once Eddie learns his lessons.
4. To whom does Eddie run for refuge from Uncle Mickey?
(a) His mother.
(b) His brother.
(c) His father.
5. What color is the sea that Eddie sees?
(a) Crystal clear.
(d) Yellow, and changing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eddie first ask the first person he meets in Heaven?
2. Why does Eddie feel like his body is that of a child in Chapter Four?
3. What does Eddie discover he CANNOT do when he wakes up?
4. Who is the first person Eddie meets in Heaven?
5. In Chapter Three, where does Eddie stop at the Pier?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)