|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "dying is not the end, it is only the beginning."?
(a) The enemy soldier.
(b) The Captain.
2. What promise did the Captain make?
(a) To return Rabozzo's body to his home.
(b) To leave none of his men behind.
(c) To come home from the war soon.
(d) To save many lives.
3. What purpose does Amy or Annie serve in the story thus far?
(a) To give purpose to the setting.
(b) To foreshadow events.
(c) To shock the reader.
(d) To build suspense.
4. Why is Ruby Pier closed in Chapter Seven?
(a) The rides have been condemned.
(b) No one comes to visit after the accident.
(c) The little girl's mom has brought a lawsuit against the park.
(d) Eddie's peers feel his loss.
5. Who says, "you can no more separate one life from another than you can separate a breeze from the wind."?
(a) Eddie's father.
(b) Uncle Mickey.
(c) The Blue Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eddie feel about his father?
2. What does Eddie first ask the first person he meets in Heaven?
3. What does the Blue Man find at Ruby Pier?
4. What does Eddie feel after he has died?
5. What is the significance of the field in the opening of Chapter Seven?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)