|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What world event is happening in Chapter Five?
(a) The Great Depression.
(b) The Stock Market Crash.
(c) War in Europe.
(d) A new President is being elected.
2. Who says, "the human spirit knows, deep down, that all lives intersect....death doesn't take someone, it misses someone else, and in the small distance between being taken and being missed, lives are changed."?
(b) The Blue Man.
(c) The funeral director.
(d) The priest.
3. What does Eddie learn from the Blue Man?
(a) That everyone is connected.
(b) That Eddie has to pay for the role in his death.
(c) That one should appreciate what one has.
(d) That life is short.
4. How does Eddie's father treat his sons?
5. What does Uncle Mickey give Eddie for his birthday?
(a) A silver dollar.
(b) A bottle of wine.
(c) A signed baseball.
(d) A play pistol and cowboy hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who restores peace to Eddie's household in Chapter Five?
2. Who says, "you can no more separate one life from another than you can separate a breeze from the wind."?
3. Why can't Eddie play with the erector set he received for his eighth birthday?
4. What is Eddie's last memory of being alive?
5. How does Eddie feel when he returns home from the war?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)