|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Ruby Pier closed in Chapter Seven?
(a) Eddie's peers feel his loss.
(b) The rides have been condemned.
(c) The little girl's mom has brought a lawsuit against the park.
(d) No one comes to visit after the accident.
2. What does Eddie see when he dies?
(d) Different colors and changing landscape.
3. What lesson does Eddie learn in Chapter Seven?
(a) That sacrifice is essential.
(b) That war causes permanent damage.
(c) That forgiveness is easy.
(d) That love is painful.
4. How long has Eddie been at the Pier after he died?
(a) Time doesn't matter, infinity.
(b) One hour.
(c) One thousand years.
(d) One minute.
5. What happens between Eddie and his father?
(a) They argue and never speak again.
(b) The mend their differences.
(c) They discuss their bad relationship.
(d) They ignore each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eddie feel after he has died?
2. How does Eddie's father treat his sons?
3. What does Uncle Mickey give Eddie for his birthday?
4. How does Eddie feel about his father?
5. Who says, "dying is not the end, it is only the beginning."?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)