|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "dying is not the end, it is only the beginning."?
(a) The enemy soldier.
(c) The Captain.
2. What birthday does Eddie celebrate in Chapter Five?
3. What literary device is used when discussing the accident that occurs at another park?
4. How does Eddie's father treat his sons?
5. What causes the Blue Man to become blue?
(a) An overdose of silver nitrate.
(b) He wants to join the carnival, so he swallows pills.
(c) Eating too many blueberries.
(d) Drinking poisonous cleaning fluid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lesson does Eddie learn in Chapter Seven?
2. Who says, "You have peace when you make it with yourself."?
3. Who says, "you can no more separate one life from another than you can separate a breeze from the wind."?
4. What does the author use as symbolism in Chapter Two?
5. Why is Eddie envious of Joe?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)