|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the significance of the field in the opening of Chapter Seven?
(a) Rabozzo dies here.
(b) Eddie gets rescued here.
(c) It is the Captain's burial ground.
(d) The burnt tents used to rest here.
2. How long has Eddie been at the Pier after he died?
(a) One hour.
(b) One thousand years.
(c) Time doesn't matter, infinity.
(d) One minute.
3. How does the author portray Uncle Mickey in Chapter Two?
(a) As kind.
(b) As oblivious.
(c) As malicious.
(d) As insensitive to a child.
4. What color is the sea that Eddie sees?
(a) Yellow, and changing.
(c) Crystal clear.
5. Who says, "When you sacrifice something that is precious, he says, you don't actually lose it."?
(c) The Captain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who restores peace to Eddie's household in Chapter Five?
2. What causes the Blue Man's death?
3. What does Eddie remember thinking, right after he dies?
4. How old is Eddie in Chapter Two?
5. What does Eddie first ask the first person he meets in Heaven?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)