|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "you can no more separate one life from another than you can separate a breeze from the wind."?
(b) Eddie's father.
(c) The Blue Man.
(d) Uncle Mickey.
2. With whom does Eddie first share the news that he found the girl he wishes to marry?
(a) His father.
(b) His best friend.
(d) His mother.
3. How does the author portray Uncle Mickey in Chapter Two?
(a) As malicious.
(b) As insensitive to a child.
(c) As kind.
(d) As oblivious.
4. What does Eddie learn about his voice in Heaven?
(a) It is only permitted during urgent situations.
(b) It has disappeared forever.
(c) It will come; silence helps people listen.
(d) It will change once Eddie learns his lessons.
5. How does Eddie's father treat his sons?
Short Answer Questions
1. What literary device is used when discussing the accident that occurs at another park?
2. Where is Chapter Eight set?
3. What world event is happening in Chapter Five?
4. Where does Eddie wind up on his journey through death in Chapter Two?
5. How old is Eddie in Chapter Two?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)