|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what does the Captain save his men?
(a) Friendly fire.
(b) The coal mine.
(c) Burning tents.
(d) A landmine.
2. What does Eddie think the little girl's name is?
(b) Alice or Alexis.
(c) Amy or Annie.
3. What literary device is used when discussing the accident that occurs at another park?
4. Who says, "the human spirit knows, deep down, that all lives intersect....death doesn't take someone, it misses someone else, and in the small distance between being taken and being missed, lives are changed."?
(a) The funeral director.
(b) The Blue Man.
(c) The priest.
5. What happens to the field where Chapter Seven opens?
(a) It disappears.
(b) It becomes lush, green, and unscarred.
(c) It turns to a forest.
(d) It burns up.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Eddie first share the news that he found the girl he wishes to marry?
2. What happens between Eddie and his brother in Chapter Five?
3. Why does Eddie feel like his body is that of a child in Chapter Four?
4. What does Eddie first ask the first person he meets in Heaven?
5. What does the reader learn about Eddie's character in Chapter Eight?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)