|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lesson does Eddie learn in Chapter Seven?
(a) That love is painful.
(b) That forgiveness is easy.
(c) That war causes permanent damage.
(d) That sacrifice is essential.
2. What does the reader learn about Eddie's character in Chapter Eight?
(a) He is dependable, trustworthy and kind.
(b) He is lazy, angry and resentful.
(c) He is diligent and regimented.
(d) He is motivated, yet unfulfilled.
3. What does Eddie see when he dies?
(b) Different colors and changing landscape.
4. Why does Eddie feel like his body is that of a child in Chapter Four?
(a) His childhood was the happiest time of his life.
(b) Because he has gotten younger.
(c) Because he tried to save a child during his life on earth.
(d) He was a child when he knew the Blue Man.
5. Where is Chapter Eight set?
(a) In a field, in a car.
(b) On a mountain range, in a diner.
(c) In a helicopter, leaving a battle.
(d) On a farm, hosting a carnival.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last thing Eddie remembers physically feeling before he dies?
2. How does Eddie feel about his father?
3. How does Eddie's father treat his sons?
4. What purpose does Amy or Annie serve in the story thus far?
5. Why is Eddie's father not able to speak?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)