|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What purpose does Amy or Annie serve in the story thus far?
(a) To build suspense.
(b) To foreshadow events.
(c) To give purpose to the setting.
(d) To shock the reader.
2. What does Eddie learn about his voice in Heaven?
(a) It will come; silence helps people listen.
(b) It has disappeared forever.
(c) It will change once Eddie learns his lessons.
(d) It is only permitted during urgent situations.
3. What causes the Blue Man's death?
(a) Eddie's baseball.
(b) Bad medicine.
(c) An accident at the freak show.
(d) He fell from a ride.
4. Who usually starts the workday at Ruby Pier?
(b) All of the maintenance workers.
(c) The ride operators.
(d) The owner.
5. What promise did the Captain make?
(a) To save many lives.
(b) To come home from the war soon.
(c) To leave none of his men behind.
(d) To return Rabozzo's body to his home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years of Eddie's life does the author reveal through this storyline?
2. From what does the Captain save his men?
3. Who says, "When you sacrifice something that is precious, he says, you don't actually lose it."?
4. What does Eddie first ask the first person he meets in Heaven?
5. What lesson does Eddie learn in Chapter Seven?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)