|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is the story set in Chapter Eleven, after the author reveals the fourth person Eddie meets in Heaven?
(a) The past.
(b) The present.
(c) The future.
(d) The moment frozen when the ride crashes.
2. Why is Ruby Pier closed in Chapter Seven?
(a) Eddie's peers feel his loss.
(b) The rides have been condemned.
(c) No one comes to visit after the accident.
(d) The little girl's mom has brought a lawsuit against the park.
3. What happens to the field where Chapter Seven opens?
(a) It burns up.
(b) It turns to a forest.
(c) It becomes lush, green, and unscarred.
(d) It disappears.
4. How old is Marguerite when she dies?
5. Of what does Marguerite assure Eddie in Chapter Eleven?
(a) His love has remained with her, and hers, with him.
(b) That she always forgave him.
(c) That Heaven is a good place to be.
(d) That she felt no pain when she died.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "dying is not the end, it is only the beginning."?
2. What is the significance of the field in the opening of Chapter Seven?
3. Who is the first person Eddie meets in Heaven?
4. Who says, "Life has to end; love doesn't."?
5. What does Eddie learn about Heaven in Chapter Four?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)