|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Ruby Pier closed in Chapter Seven?
(a) The little girl's mom has brought a lawsuit against the park.
(b) No one comes to visit after the accident.
(c) The rides have been condemned.
(d) Eddie's peers feel his loss.
2. How much money does Eddie have in the bank?
(a) Nothing to speak of.
(b) Only the amount of his last paycheck.
(c) One hundred dollars.
(d) One thousand dollars.
3. When is the story set in Chapter Eleven, after the author reveals the fourth person Eddie meets in Heaven?
(a) The future.
(b) The moment frozen when the ride crashes.
(c) The past.
(d) The present.
4. What does the Captain receive from Eddie?
(a) A medal of honor.
(b) Eddie's dog tags.
(c) Forgiveness for shooting him in the leg.
(d) Validation that the rest of the men made it out safely.
5. What causes the Blue Man to become blue?
(a) Drinking poisonous cleaning fluid.
(b) Eating too many blueberries.
(c) He wants to join the carnival, so he swallows pills.
(d) An overdose of silver nitrate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the Blue Man's death?
2. What purpose does Amy or Annie serve in the story thus far?
3. What is the significance of the field in the opening of Chapter Seven?
4. What lesson does Eddie learn in Chapter Seven?
5. About what in his own life is the estate attorney pleased?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)