|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Eddie and Marguerite discuss in Chapter Eleven?
(a) The war.
(b) Eddie's father.
(c) The pain of missing one another for so many years.
(d) The baby they could never have.
2. From what does the Captain save his men?
(a) The coal mine.
(b) A landmine.
(c) Burning tents.
(d) Friendly fire.
3. When is the story set in Chapter Eleven, after the author reveals the fourth person Eddie meets in Heaven?
(a) The future.
(b) The moment frozen when the ride crashes.
(c) The past.
(d) The present.
4. Who says, "dying is not the end, it is only the beginning."?
(a) The Captain.
(b) The enemy soldier.
5. Why can't Eddie play with the erector set he received for his eighth birthday?
(a) He has to attend a funeral.
(b) He misbehaved.
(c) His father takes it away.
(d) It breaks before he can use it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Eddie been at the Pier after he died?
2. How many years of Eddie's life does the author reveal through this storyline?
3. Of what does Marguerite assure Eddie in Chapter Eleven?
4. What causes the Blue Man to become blue?
5. What causes the Blue Man's death?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)