|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Eddie have in the bank?
(a) One thousand dollars.
(b) One hundred dollars.
(c) Nothing to speak of.
(d) Only the amount of his last paycheck.
2. Who usually starts the workday at Ruby Pier?
(a) All of the maintenance workers.
(b) The ride operators.
(c) The owner.
3. What purpose does Amy or Annie serve in the story thus far?
(a) To give purpose to the setting.
(b) To build suspense.
(c) To shock the reader.
(d) To foreshadow events.
4. What does Eddie wonder about in Chapter Seven?
(a) Whether he saves the girl at Ruby Pier.
(b) Whether the Captain felt any pain before he died.
(c) Whether Rabozzo went to Heaven.
(d) Whether he will ever return to Ruby Pier.
5. How many lessons have been learned thus far?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Marguerite when she dies?
2. What does the Blue Man find at Ruby Pier?
3. What do Eddie and Marguerite discuss in Chapter Eleven?
4. When is the story set in Chapter Eleven, after the author reveals the fourth person Eddie meets in Heaven?
5. How many years of Eddie's life does the author reveal through this storyline?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)