|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what are Eddie's co-worker and estate attorney looking?
(a) The keys to Ruby Pier.
(b) Bank statement or other valuables.
(c) The deed to Eddie's apartment.
2. About what in his own life is the estate attorney pleased?
(a) His nest egg.
(b) His wife.
(c) His family.
(d) His job.
3. How much money does Eddie have in the bank?
(a) One hundred dollars.
(b) Nothing to speak of.
(c) One thousand dollars.
(d) Only the amount of his last paycheck.
4. Who says, "Life has to end; love doesn't."?
(a) Eddie's attorney.
(d) Eddie's boss.
5. Of what does Marguerite assure Eddie in Chapter Eleven?
(a) That Heaven is a good place to be.
(b) That she felt no pain when she died.
(c) His love has remained with her, and hers, with him.
(d) That she always forgave him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person Eddie meets in Heaven?
2. What does Eddie learn about his voice in Heaven?
3. Why does Eddie feel like his body is that of a child in Chapter Four?
4. What happens to the field where Chapter Seven opens?
5. What promise did the Captain make?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)