|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Captain receive from Eddie?
(a) Eddie's dog tags.
(b) Forgiveness for shooting him in the leg.
(c) Validation that the rest of the men made it out safely.
(d) A medal of honor.
2. Who usually starts the workday at Ruby Pier?
(a) All of the maintenance workers.
(c) The ride operators.
(d) The owner.
3. What does Eddie learn about Heaven in Chapter Four?
(a) It has many steps.
(b) It is subjective.
(c) It is a dream.
(d) It is difficult to attain.
4. What purpose does Amy or Annie serve in the story thus far?
(a) To foreshadow events.
(b) To build suspense.
(c) To give purpose to the setting.
(d) To shock the reader.
5. How many years of Eddie's life does the author reveal through this storyline?
Short Answer Questions
1. What promise did the Captain make?
2. For what are Eddie's co-worker and estate attorney looking?
3. What causes the Blue Man's death?
4. Why is Ruby Pier closed in Chapter Seven?
5. About what in his own life is the estate attorney pleased?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)