|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the field where Chapter Seven opens?
(a) It becomes lush, green, and unscarred.
(b) It burns up.
(c) It disappears.
(d) It turns to a forest.
2. What purpose does Amy or Annie serve in the story thus far?
(a) To build suspense.
(b) To give purpose to the setting.
(c) To foreshadow events.
(d) To shock the reader.
3. What does the Blue Man find at Ruby Pier?
(a) A home.
(c) A place to hide.
(d) A place where he is invisible.
4. Why does Eddie feel like his body is that of a child in Chapter Four?
(a) He was a child when he knew the Blue Man.
(b) His childhood was the happiest time of his life.
(c) Because he tried to save a child during his life on earth.
(d) Because he has gotten younger.
5. When is the story set in Chapter Eleven, after the author reveals the fourth person Eddie meets in Heaven?
(a) The moment frozen when the ride crashes.
(b) The future.
(c) The past.
(d) The present.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what does the Captain save his men?
2. How old is Marguerite when she dies?
3. What causes the Blue Man to become blue?
4. What does Eddie learn about his voice in Heaven?
5. Who is the first person Eddie meets in Heaven?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)