|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "When you sacrifice something that is precious, he says, you don't actually lose it."?
(a) The Captain.
2. What lesson does Eddie learn in Chapter Seven?
(a) That sacrifice is essential.
(b) That love is painful.
(c) That war causes permanent damage.
(d) That forgiveness is easy.
3. Who is the first person Eddie meets in Heaven?
(a) His dad.
(b) The Blue Man.
(c) Dominiguez, his assistant from Ruby Pier.
(d) His brother.
4. Why does Eddie feel like his body is that of a child in Chapter Four?
(a) He was a child when he knew the Blue Man.
(b) Because he tried to save a child during his life on earth.
(c) Because he has gotten younger.
(d) His childhood was the happiest time of his life.
5. In Chapter Eleven, where is the story set?
(a) The ocean.
(b) The Pier and Eddie's apartment.
(c) The boardwalk.
(d) The Pier and Eddie's car.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many lessons have been learned thus far?
2. What causes the Blue Man's death?
3. What promise did the Captain make?
4. For what are Eddie's co-worker and estate attorney looking?
5. Who says, "dying is not the end, it is only the beginning."?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)