|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Eddie been at the Pier after he died?
(a) Time doesn't matter, infinity.
(b) One hour.
(c) One minute.
(d) One thousand years.
2. What do Eddie and Marguerite discuss in Chapter Eleven?
(a) The war.
(b) Eddie's father.
(c) The baby they could never have.
(d) The pain of missing one another for so many years.
3. What does Eddie wonder about in Chapter Seven?
(a) Whether he will ever return to Ruby Pier.
(b) Whether the Captain felt any pain before he died.
(c) Whether he saves the girl at Ruby Pier.
(d) Whether Rabozzo went to Heaven.
4. Why is Ruby Pier closed in Chapter Seven?
(a) The rides have been condemned.
(b) The little girl's mom has brought a lawsuit against the park.
(c) Eddie's peers feel his loss.
(d) No one comes to visit after the accident.
5. What happens to the field where Chapter Seven opens?
(a) It burns up.
(b) It disappears.
(c) It turns to a forest.
(d) It becomes lush, green, and unscarred.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eddie learn about Heaven in Chapter Four?
2. What purpose does Amy or Annie serve in the story thus far?
3. What does Eddie learn about his voice in Heaven?
4. Who is the first person Eddie meets in Heaven?
5. How many lessons have been learned thus far?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)