|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In death, what step is Ruby Pier for the Blue Man?
(a) The first step.
(b) The final step.
(c) The second step.
(d) The third step.
2. When is the story set in Chapter Eleven, after the author reveals the fourth person Eddie meets in Heaven?
(a) The future.
(b) The past.
(c) The moment frozen when the ride crashes.
(d) The present.
3. What purpose does Amy or Annie serve in the story thus far?
(a) To shock the reader.
(b) To foreshadow events.
(c) To build suspense.
(d) To give purpose to the setting.
4. What lesson does Eddie learn in Chapter Seven?
(a) That forgiveness is easy.
(b) That sacrifice is essential.
(c) That war causes permanent damage.
(d) That love is painful.
5. What happens to the field where Chapter Seven opens?
(a) It disappears.
(b) It turns to a forest.
(c) It becomes lush, green, and unscarred.
(d) It burns up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who usually starts the workday at Ruby Pier?
2. What causes the Blue Man's death?
3. Why can't Eddie play with the erector set he received for his eighth birthday?
4. What does Eddie learn about Heaven in Chapter Four?
5. Who is the first person Eddie meets in Heaven?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)