|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Ruby Pier closed in Chapter Seven?
(a) The rides have been condemned.
(b) Eddie's peers feel his loss.
(c) The little girl's mom has brought a lawsuit against the park.
(d) No one comes to visit after the accident.
2. What happens to the field where Chapter Seven opens?
(a) It turns to a forest.
(b) It disappears.
(c) It burns up.
(d) It becomes lush, green, and unscarred.
3. Who says, "dying is not the end, it is only the beginning."?
(a) The Captain.
(b) The enemy soldier.
4. Why can't Eddie play with the erector set he received for his eighth birthday?
(a) His father takes it away.
(b) It breaks before he can use it.
(c) He has to attend a funeral.
(d) He misbehaved.
5. Why does Eddie feel like his body is that of a child in Chapter Four?
(a) His childhood was the happiest time of his life.
(b) Because he tried to save a child during his life on earth.
(c) Because he has gotten younger.
(d) He was a child when he knew the Blue Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the story set in Chapter Eleven, after the author reveals the fourth person Eddie meets in Heaven?
2. What does Eddie wonder about in Chapter Seven?
3. How long has Eddie been at the Pier after he died?
4. What do Eddie and Marguerite discuss in Chapter Eleven?
5. For what are Eddie's co-worker and estate attorney looking?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)