|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What promise did the Captain make?
(a) To leave none of his men behind.
(b) To save many lives.
(c) To come home from the war soon.
(d) To return Rabozzo's body to his home.
2. How much money does Eddie have in the bank?
(a) Nothing to speak of.
(b) Only the amount of his last paycheck.
(c) One hundred dollars.
(d) One thousand dollars.
3. For what are Eddie's co-worker and estate attorney looking?
(a) Bank statement or other valuables.
(c) The deed to Eddie's apartment.
(d) The keys to Ruby Pier.
4. What happens to the field where Chapter Seven opens?
(a) It becomes lush, green, and unscarred.
(b) It turns to a forest.
(c) It disappears.
(d) It burns up.
5. In death, what step is Ruby Pier for the Blue Man?
(a) The second step.
(b) The first step.
(c) The third step.
(d) The final step.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "dying is not the end, it is only the beginning."?
2. What does Eddie learn about Heaven in Chapter Four?
3. What does Eddie learn about his voice in Heaven?
4. How long has Eddie been at the Pier after he died?
5. What is the lesson in Chapter Eleven?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)