|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Eddie play with the erector set he received for his eighth birthday?
(a) He misbehaved.
(b) His father takes it away.
(c) He has to attend a funeral.
(d) It breaks before he can use it.
2. In Chapter Eleven, where is the story set?
(a) The Pier and Eddie's car.
(b) The ocean.
(c) The Pier and Eddie's apartment.
(d) The boardwalk.
3. How much money does Eddie have in the bank?
(a) Only the amount of his last paycheck.
(b) One hundred dollars.
(c) Nothing to speak of.
(d) One thousand dollars.
4. What is the lesson in Chapter Eleven?
(a) Life is short and there is no time for regret.
(b) Lost love is still love; it just takes a different form.
(c) Forgiveness comes easily with love.
(d) It's better to have loved and lost than never loved at all.
5. Who says, "When you sacrifice something that is precious, he says, you don't actually lose it."?
(c) The Captain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the Blue Man's death?
2. Why does Eddie feel like his body is that of a child in Chapter Four?
3. For what are Eddie's co-worker and estate attorney looking?
4. From what does the Captain save his men?
5. How long has Eddie been at the Pier after he died?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)