|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "When you sacrifice something that is precious, he says, you don't actually lose it."?
(a) The Captain.
2. What does Eddie first ask the first person he meets in Heaven?
(a) How old is Eddie now?
(b) How long will Eddie be at the Pier?
(c) How did Eddie die?
(d) Why is the Pier Heaven?
3. What causes the Blue Man to become blue?
(a) He wants to join the carnival, so he swallows pills.
(b) Drinking poisonous cleaning fluid.
(c) An overdose of silver nitrate.
(d) Eating too many blueberries.
4. In Chapter Eleven, where is the story set?
(a) The ocean.
(b) The Pier and Eddie's apartment.
(c) The boardwalk.
(d) The Pier and Eddie's car.
5. What causes the Blue Man's death?
(a) Eddie's baseball.
(b) He fell from a ride.
(c) Bad medicine.
(d) An accident at the freak show.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many lessons have been learned thus far?
2. What does the Captain receive from Eddie?
3. Of what does Marguerite assure Eddie in Chapter Eleven?
4. What does Eddie wonder about in Chapter Seven?
5. When is the story set in Chapter Eleven, after the author reveals the fourth person Eddie meets in Heaven?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)