1. Where does the reader first meet Eddie?
(a) At a dance with Marguerite.
(b) Ruby Pier.
(c) In his apartment.
(d) In the hospital where he is first born.
2. What does Eddie do for a living?
(a) He is in the military.
(b) He is a handyman.
(c) Performs maintenance at an amusement park.
(d) He is a carnival clown.
3. What is the significance of the day in Chapter One for Eddie?
(a) It is his co-worker's wife's birthday.
(b) It is the opening day of the season at Ruby Pier.
(c) It is his birthday.
(d) It is Christmas day.
4. Where does Eddie meet the love of his life?
(a) At Ruby Pier.
(b) At an eating establishment.
(c) At a church dance.
(d) Overseas when he was a soldier.
5. What does the young man at the Pier lose, causing havoc later?
(a) His wallet.
(b) A medal from the war.
(c) A vintage coin.
(d) His car key.
This section contains 4,616 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)