1. Where does the reader first meet Eddie?
(a) Ruby Pier.
(b) In the hospital where he is first born.
(c) In his apartment.
(d) At a dance with Marguerite.
2. What does Eddie do for a living?
(a) He is a handyman.
(b) He is a carnival clown.
(c) Performs maintenance at an amusement park.
(d) He is in the military.
3. What is the significance of the day in Chapter One for Eddie?
(a) It is his co-worker's wife's birthday.
(b) It is his birthday.
(c) It is Christmas day.
(d) It is the opening day of the season at Ruby Pier.
4. Where does Eddie meet the love of his life?
(a) At Ruby Pier.
(b) At a church dance.
(c) At an eating establishment.
(d) Overseas when he was a soldier.
5. What does the young man at the Pier lose, causing havoc later?
(a) A vintage coin.
(b) His car key.
(c) A medal from the war.
(d) His wallet.
This section contains 4,616 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)