1. At the beginning of the author's story, how much of Europe was under Nazi control?
2. At the time of the author's story, the city of Cluj was a part of what country?
3. What was Miklos Lengyel's profession?
4. According to the German major who stayed with the Lengyel family, why did his family complain whenever he returned home?
He did not send back as much loot as the other officers sent to their families.
5. Of what was Dr. Lengyel accused when he was questioned by the S.S.?
Boycotting the use of German pharmeceuticals in his clinic.
This section contains 6,558 words
(approx. 22 pages at 300 words per page)