|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XVII through XXVIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time did the infirmary begin to see patients each day?
(a) Six o'clock in the morning.
(b) Five o'clock in the morning.
(c) Seven o'clock in the morning.
(d) Four o'clock in the morning.
2. What would happen to the prisoners if they tried to sneak to the latrines at night?
(a) They would not be allowed back into the barracks.
(b) They would be beaten by the blocova.
(c) They would be shot by the S.S.
(d) They would be attacked by fellow prisoners.
3. Between May and the end of July of 1944, how many people were executed at Auschwitz-Birkenau?
(a) About 24,000.
(c) Over 1,300,000.
4. What did Olga and her bunk mates have for a "farewell supper" when she left Block 26 to go to Block 13?
(a) Potatoes stolen from the kitchen.
(b) Toothpaste spread on bread.
(c) Margarine and stale bread.
(d) They shared an apple.
5. How many women eventually ended up sharing the "apartment" in Barrack 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many corpses did Olga count along the road as they evacuated from Auschwitz?
2. What/who disappeared from the camp in November of 1944?
3. How long after their arrival did Olga and her fellow prisoners receive their first morning meal?
4. What "rumor" did the woman in Olga's barrack share with Dr. Klein?
5. How many women were in the march that left from Birkenau with Olga?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)