|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XVII through XXVIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Irma Griese forbid Olga to do?
(a) To look at her in the eye.
(b) To return to the infirmary.
(c) To accompany Dr. Klein on his rounds.
(d) To speak to any other inmate about their meeting.
2. How many prisoners were assigned to carry the 150-pound kettle for each meal?
3. What was the name of the building that became Olga's home while she was in Auschwitz?
(a) Barrack 26.
(b) The Bakery.
(c) Barrack 23.
4. What was the handsome, blue-eyed man doing in Olga's barrack?
(a) He was a doctor on his rounds.
(b) He was repairing the bunks.
(c) He had sneaked in to see one of the women.
(d) He was hiding from the camp police.
5. How many people within the barracks had to share a single blanket?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Olga chosen for selection in Chapter 8?
2. Why did Olga's husband decide not to take half of her poison?
3. How many corpses did Olga count along the road as they evacuated from Auschwitz?
4. One day in June of 1944, where did Irma Griese send the 315 women who were "selected"?
5. What "rumor" did the woman in Olga's barrack share with Dr. Klein?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)