|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XVII through XXVIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people were loaded into Olga's train car?
2. What time did the infirmary begin to see patients each day?
(a) Four o'clock in the morning.
(b) Seven o'clock in the morning.
(c) Five o'clock in the morning.
(d) Six o'clock in the morning.
3. What happened to the Veterinarian the night that her lover was taken to the gas chamber?
(a) Her hair turned almost completely white.
(b) She committed suicide.
(c) She had a heart attack and died.
(d) She became mute.
4. How long was the Lagerstrasse?
(a) About 5000 long.
(b) About 2 miles long.
(c) About 10,000 feet long.
(d) About 1500 feet long.
5. What service did Irma Griese demand from the surgeon in the infirmary?
(a) The removal of a mole.
(b) The removal of a bunion.
(c) An abortion.
(d) An appendectomy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Olga and her family join her husband when he was deported?
2. Why did Madga, at first, refuse to attempt escape?
3. How was Dr. Klein different from the other S.S.?
4. How long after their arrival did Olga and her fellow prisoners receive their first morning meal?
5. What ingredient in the bread irritated the prisoners' gums?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)