|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters V through IX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would happen to the prisoners if they tried to sneak to the latrines at night?
(a) They would be shot by the S.S.
(b) They would be beaten by the blocova.
(c) They would be attacked by fellow prisoners.
(d) They would not be allowed back into the barracks.
2. What ingredient in the bread irritated the prisoners' gums?
3. What was the name of the building that became Olga's home while she was in Auschwitz?
(a) Barrack 26.
(c) Barrack 23.
(d) The Bakery.
4. How many roll calls occurred each day?
5. What happened the day after Olga met her husband in the camp?
(a) She was assigned to work in the infirmary.
(b) All of the barracks were locked down.
(c) Her husband was hanged for insubordination.
(d) The men were removed from the camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name was given to the barrack's "cages" into which the prisoners were divided?
2. How did the infirmary staff sterilize their instruments between patients?
3. What time did the infirmary begin to see patients each day?
4. How often were the prisoners allowed to go to the latrines?
5. What was the "most tragic danger" for the sick in the camp?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)