|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XVII through XXVIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people were loaded into Olga's train car?
2. What did Irma Griese forbid Olga to do?
(a) To accompany Dr. Klein on his rounds.
(b) To look at her in the eye.
(c) To speak to any other inmate about their meeting.
(d) To return to the infirmary.
3. Why was Olga chosen for selection in Chapter 8?
(a) She was so sick that she couldn't get out of her bunk.
(b) She stole food from the kitchen.
(c) She tried to stab the blocova.
(d) She covered her back with a piece of wool.
4. Why did the Stubendiensts and the German prisoners form a circle around those who were chosen for selection?
(a) To prevent them from escaping.
(b) To protect them from the S.S.
(c) To hide them from the guards who were loading the trucks.
(d) To pray for them.
5. Between May and the end of July of 1944, how many people were executed at Auschwitz-Birkenau?
(b) About 24,000.
(c) Over 1,300,000.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was the Lagerstrasse?
2. How many internees were in Olga's camp?
3. How long after their arrival did Olga and her fellow prisoners receive blankets?
4. What song did Olga and the other inmates listen to on the phonograph record?
5. What plan did Olga and her colleagues in the infirmary devise in order to save pregnant mothers?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)