|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters X through XVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Olga and her companion refrain from wiping their faces even when they sweated?
(a) They did not want to show weakness to the Nazis.
(b) Their hands were contaminated from the dead bodies.
(c) They were too tired to raise their hands to their faces.
(d) They could drink the sweat that dripped near their mouths.
2. What did Irma Griese forbid Olga to do?
(a) To accompany Dr. Klein on his rounds.
(b) To look at her in the eye.
(c) To return to the infirmary.
(d) To speak to any other inmate about their meeting.
3. How old was Irma Griese?
4. What was the only restriction upon the Lageraelteste?
(a) She was not permitted to leave the camp.
(b) She was not allowed to keep a servant.
(c) She was not allowed to speak to the other prisoners.
(d) She had no restrictions.
5. What did Olga have to give to the blocova in order to keep her escape from the gas chamber a secret?
(a) Her toothbrush.
(b) Her wooden knife.
(c) A week's ration of margarine.
(d) Her boots.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened the day after Olga met her husband in the camp?
2. How did the children in the camp speak about the goings-on of the camp?
3. Why did the elderly man not eat the potatoes in his soup?
4. Why did Olga get in the line to have her hair shaved?
5. After they disembarked from the train, who was immediately sent to the left?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)