Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caepio do with all of the gold he finds?
2. How does Caepio feel about what happened to the gold?
3. What happens when Sulla goes to see King Bocchus and deliver Marius's message?
4. Where is Caepio when he thinks he sees gold and silver?
5. How has Sulla been able to learn how to speak German?
Essay Topic 1
At several points in the novel, Marius side steps the Senate. Do you think he was justified in this action? Why or why not? Could someone take these same steps today? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
What happened to friendships throughout this novel? Were there any real friendships? If so, how did they survive? If not, why weren't there any?
Essay Topic 3
Why do you believe the senate distrusts and dislikes Marius so much? Are their beliefs founded or unfounded? Why ?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)