Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caepio do with all of the gold he finds?
2. How does Caepio feel about what happened to the gold?
3. What happens when Sulla goes to see King Bocchus and deliver Marius's message?
4. Where is Caepio when he thinks he sees gold and silver?
5. How has Sulla been able to learn how to speak German?
Essay Topic 1
A key principle in republican Rome was the importance of a citizen army. Why is this the case? Does this remain as important today? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Why do you believe the senate distrusts and dislikes Marius so much? Are their beliefs founded or unfounded? Why ?
Essay Topic 3
What role does luck play throughout the novel? How do the characters feel about the luck? Why do you think this is the case?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)