Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caepio do with all of the gold he finds?
2. How does Caepio feel about what happened to the gold?
3. What happens when Sulla goes to see King Bocchus and deliver Marius's message?
4. Where is Caepio when he thinks he sees gold and silver?
5. How has Sulla been able to learn how to speak German?
Essay Topic 1
How does the author create an accurate representation of the tension between classes during this novel? Do you think these issues exist in society today? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Why do you believe the senate distrusts and dislikes Marius so much? Are their beliefs founded or unfounded? Why ?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the difference in character between Sulla and Marius. Which of the two demonstrates better character? Why do you feel this way?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)