Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caepio do with all of the gold he finds?
2. How does Caepio feel about what happened to the gold?
3. What happens when Sulla goes to see King Bocchus and deliver Marius's message?
4. Where is Caepio when he thinks he sees gold and silver?
5. How has Sulla been able to learn how to speak German?
Essay Topic 1
How does the author create an accurate representation of the tension between classes during this novel? Do you think these issues exist in society today? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Write a comparison essay about Sulla and Marius. Consider how they behave? Which one makes the better leader? Which one seems most trustworthy? Why?
Essay Topic 3
Which character demonstrates the greatest amount of Roman noble characteristics? Why do you think this way? Which one demonstrates the least amount of these characteristics? Why do you think this way?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)