|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Marius as chapter three opens?
2. With whom is Gauda unhappy?
3. What type of family is Marius's?
4. What ambition has Sulla lost?
(a) The desire to become a consul.
(b) The ambition to apologize for his ways.
(c) The ambition to help the poorer members of his family.
(d) The ambition to be a distinguished member of Roman society.
5. What does Nicopolis die from?
(c) Heart failure.
(d) Kidney failure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name for the pletariat?
2. What does Marius want to happen?
3. What happens to the second child Marius and Julia have?
4. What does Nicopolis find on her picnic with Sulla?
5. What was Metellus implicated in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Marius goes to see Marth, the King's prophet?
2. Why does Marius want to return to Rome and what does Metellus do about his request?
3. Why is Bomilcar unhappy with Jugurtha?
4. What does Mariuus want and what stops him from achieving this goal?
5. Describe both of Caesar's daughters.
6. What bill did Marius introduce that the other Senators were not happy he introduced?
7. When Metellus finally releases Marius from his African service what does he believe will happen and w hat does actually happen?
8. What does Marius ask of Sulla when the meet for the first time?
9. Why is Jugurtha currently in Rome?
10. What attitude has Julilla adopted about Marius?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)