|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sulla leave Rome for a month?
(a) He needs to offer citizenship to all Italians.
(b) He takes his stepmother away for a holiday.
(c) He has been contracted to assassinate Jugurtha.
(d) He is tired of fighting with his stepmother's nephew.
2. What does Marius claim he does not need with his new bill proposal?
(a) Majority approval.
(c) Senate approval.
(d) The plebeian approval.
3. What has happened to Metellus's credibility in Rome?
(a) It has been relieved.
(b) It has been undermined.
(c) It has been restored.
(d) It has been exaggerated.
4. What type of family is Marius's?
5. How much time has passed from the end of chapter one to the beginning of chapter two?
(a) One week.
(b) One year.
(c) One month.
(d) One day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would the pletariat be able to get for enlisting?
2. Which word was used to describe the three army friends?
3. What was Hercules Atlas know for?
4. Who did the Senate decide to try for treason?
5. What does Nicopolis find on her picnic with Sulla?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe both of Caesar's daughters.
2. What changes does Marius make to the legions he takes with him back to Africa?
3. When Metellus finally releases Marius from his African service what does he believe will happen and w hat does actually happen?
4. What happens when Jugurtha finds out who has betrayed him?
5. What is Sulla's heritage and how does he currently live?
6. What does Gaius Caesar inform Sulla about Clitumna after her death?
7. How does Marius respond to the complaints and issues the Senators bring up about his proposed bill?
8. How did Marius serve the army and what was the outcome of his service?
9. What does Marius ask of Sulla when the meet for the first time?
10. What happened when Cassius took troops to attack the Germans?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)