Short Answer Questions Key
1. Which of the following Gods does the Julian clan claim to be a descendent of?
2. On which holiday does this novel begin?
New Year's Day.
3. In what year does this novel begin?
4. Why are many Romans gathered at the temple?
To watch the swearing in of new consuls.
5. At which temple are the Romans gathered?
6. What does Marius want to happen?
He wants to become consul.
7. Which of the following is the best definition of the phrase "The First Man in Rome?"
Greatest among equals in Roman society.
This section contains 5,139 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)