|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who threatens the city of Rome while many of the warriors are headed to Africa?
2. What does Marius indicate the loss of life has impeded?
(a) The ability to keep well trained forces.
(b) The ability to protect the city.
(c) The ability to defeat their enemies.
(d) The ability to fulfill the conscript of forces.
3. What does Marius believe will be of greater incentive to the head-count army?
(a) Awards and medals.
(b) Positions in the Senate.
(c) Additional funds.
(d) Land in Africa.
4. How doe the senators feel about the bill Marius has proposed?
5. What does Nicopolis find on her picnic with Sulla?
(a) A fountain.
(d) Salad greens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens at the party between Sulla and Hercules?
2. What does Caepio do about the final orders?
3. How much time has passed from the end of chapter one to the beginning of chapter two?
4. What happened right after Metellus brought his troops home from Africa?
5. What happens to the second child Marius and Julia have?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)