|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Caepio's son survive the battle?
(a) His father made sure to protect him.
(b) He was a brave warrior who was lucky to survive.
(c) He was not in the battle.
(d) He left the battle dishonorably.
2. What would the pletariat be able to get for enlisting?
3. What happens at the party between Sulla and Hercules?
(a) Sulla takes him aside and gets him drunk so that he destroys the party.
(b) Sulla convinces him to seek out Clitumna and kill her.
(c) Sulla attacks and kills Hercules.
(d) Sulla confronts him and Hercules drags him back to his home.
4. What happened after the Germans defeated Silanus's army?
(a) They moved on to Spain.
(b) They pushed further south.
(c) They retreated to their homeland.
(d) They took over Rome.
5. Where is Marius inducted into the consulship?
(a) Floor of the Roman Senate.
(b) Temple of Jupiter.
(c) In the center of Rome.
(d) Battlefield in Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was a reason that Silanus was left behind?
2. What message does Marius send back to King Bocchus?
3. What does Marius believe will be of greater incentive to the head-count army?
4. What happens to Jugurtha?
5. Who prepare Nicopolis's will?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)