Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Vladimir not seen at the start of Chapter 15?
2. What is the last line of the poem Vladimir writes?
3. When Zinadia asks her guests to tell stories, what member of royalty does Zinaida tell a story about?
4. What does Zinaida claim at the start of Chapter 15?
5. In what style will Maidanov rewrite Zinaida's poem?
Describe Ivan Sergeevich Turgenev's biographical information and discuss how it relates to his construction of the book "First Love." What elements of his life does the author incorporate into his book?
One night in the lodge, Zinaida suggests that everyone should make up a story. Describe Zinaida's story and each suitors' reaction to it. What is relevant about her story and her suitors' reactions to it.
Describe briefly, the history of Russian princesses. Does Princess Zasyekin fit this description? Why or why not? Why is Princess Zasyekin an important character in Turgenev's book?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)