Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Vladimir not seen at the start of Chapter 15?
2. What is the last line of the poem Vladimir writes?
3. When Zinadia asks her guests to tell stories, what member of royalty does Zinaida tell a story about?
4. What does Zinaida claim at the start of Chapter 15?
5. In what style will Maidanov rewrite Zinaida's poem?
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the character of Vladimir's father. Describe him in relation to Vladimir. How do the two characters relate to each other? Is one character needed to have a deeper appreciation of the other? Choose one other character Vladimir's father interacts with and explain how he influences that character.
Essay Topic 2
One night in the lodge, Zinaida suggests that everyone should make up a story. Describe Zinaida's story and each suitors' reaction to it. What is relevant about her story and her suitors' reactions to it.
Essay Topic 3
Describe Ivan Sergeevich Turgenev's biographical information and discuss how it relates to his construction of the book "First Love." What elements of his life does the author incorporate into his book?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)