Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Vladimir not seen at the start of Chapter 15?
2. What is the last line of the poem Vladimir writes?
3. When Zinadia asks her guests to tell stories, what member of royalty does Zinaida tell a story about?
4. What does Zinaida claim at the start of Chapter 15?
5. In what style will Maidanov rewrite Zinaida's poem?
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the love triangle between Vladimir, his father and Zinaida. What does each person seek emotionally from the relationship? What do they receive from the relationship?
Essay Topic 2
Define the word protagonist and supply the protagonist(s) for Turgenev's book . Describe the protagonist and how he or she fits the definition of the word.
Essay Topic 3
What is the central conflict of Turgenev's book and how does he support this conflict throughout the story? Choose three examples from the text and discuss how these examples demonstrate the conflict of the story.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)