Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Vladimir not seen at the start of Chapter 15?
2. What is the last line of the poem Vladimir writes?
3. When Zinadia asks her guests to tell stories, what member of royalty does Zinaida tell a story about?
4. What does Zinaida claim at the start of Chapter 15?
5. In what style will Maidanov rewrite Zinaida's poem?
Describe the relationship between Vladimir and Dr. Looshin. What advice does Dr. Looshin give to Vladimir. Argue for or against that Dr. Looshin acts as a father figure to Vladimir.
Zinaida suggests a poetry topic to her suitors one night. Analyze the symbolism in Zinaida's suggestion. What does it suggest about her life?
How does Turgenev use this book to demonstrate his opinions on love, life and relationships? Site specific examples from the text.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)