Mid-Book Test (up to Section 8: Chapter 10, Chapter 11 and Chapter 12)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. In what style will Maidanov rewrite Zinaida's poem?
2. Who sits in the corner during the party in Chapter 7?
3. What happened to Prince Zasyekin ?
4. What does Vladimir's mother force him to wear to dinner with Princess Zasyekin and Zinaida?
5. What does Vladimir help Zinaida do at her house?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What does Princess Zasyekin want Zinaida to stop drinking? What is Dr. Looshin's response?
This section contains 750 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)