|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 15, what does Zinaida admit to Vladimir about her behavior?
(a) That she is playing hard to get.
(b) That she is sad.
(c) That she has been cold towards him.
(d) That she wants to marry him.
2. At the start of Chapter 18, what is Vladimir's emotional condition?
3. Who has Vladimir not seen at the start of Chapter 15?
(a) His mother.
(d) His father.
4. Who does Zinaida say will deliver her a horse for her to ride?
(a) Vladimir's father.
(b) Count Malevsky.
(d) Vladimir's mother.
5. What does the young cadet make with Vladimir's knife?
(a) A whistle.
(b) A carving.
(c) A sculpture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zinaida want everyone to share in Chapter 16?
2. How would Maidanov respond to the man in Zinadia's story?
3. How does Vladimir's mother behave at lunch?
4. What ailment is Vladimir suffering from at the start of Chapter 18?
5. What does Zinaida give Vladimir after he makes his promise?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)