|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zinaida give Vladimir after he makes his promise?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A cold stare.
(c) A piece of her hair.
(d) A passionate kiss.
2. In Chapter 29, what does Vladimir promise Zinaida?
(a) That he will always love her.
(b) That he will ruin her life.
(c) That he will return for her.
(d) That he will hate her.
3. When Zinadia asks her guests to tell stories, what member of royalty does Zinaida tell a story about?
(a) A queen.
(b) A duke.
(c) A king.
(d) A princess.
4. Where does Mme. Petrovich say she is going to move?
(a) To the country.
(b) To America.
(c) Into the lodge.
(d) Back to the town.
5. Why does Mme. Petrovich tell Princess Zasyekin she must leave suddenly?
(b) A family death.
(c) A wedding.
(d) A family emergency.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who discovers Vladimir keeping a close eye on Zinaida?
2. Why does Zinaida ask Vladimir to the garden in Chapter 15?
3. What happens when Vladimir returns home at the end of Chapter 16?
4. In Chapter 19, who does Vladimir eat dinner with?
5. Who visits Vladmir's house in Chapter 17?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)