|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 29, what does Vladimir promise Zinaida?
(a) That he will return for her.
(b) That he will always love her.
(c) That he will hate her.
(d) That he will ruin her life.
2. In Chapter 15, who no longer visits the lodge?
(a) Dr. Looshin.
3. In Chapter 16, who does Zinaida ask to leave the party?
(b) Count Malevsky.
(d) Dr. Looshin.
4. How does Vladimir feel at the start of Chapter 13?
(a) Confused yet excited.
(c) Sad and lonely.
(d) Happy and proud.
5. What does Vladimir drop in the grass while spying?
(a) His knife.
(b) His pencil.
(c) His flashlight.
(d) His sandwich.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the start of Chapter 18, what is Vladimir's emotional condition?
2. What is the last line of the poem Vladimir writes?
3. When Zinadia asks her guests to tell stories, what member of royalty does Zinaida tell a story about?
4. In Chapter 17 what does Vladimir carry in his pocket?
5. In Chapter 15, what does Zinaida admit to Vladimir about her behavior?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)