|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who would loan the man in Zinadia's story money with interest?
(a) Dr. Looshin.
(c) Captain Nirmatsky.
2. Who does Vladimir see while spying in the garden?
(a) His father.
(b) Dr. Looshin.
(c) His mother.
(d) Princess Zasyekin.
3. What does Zinaida ask Vladimir in the garden in Chapter 15?
(a) If his father is single.
(b) If she has changed.
(c) If she is pretty.
(d) If he still loves her.
4. Who does Zinaida invite to go riding with her in Chapter 13?
(a) Count Malevsky, Byelovzorov and Vladimir.
(b) Vladimir's mother.
(c) Dr. Looshin and Count Malevsky.
(d) Dr. Looshin.
5. When does Vladimir go to the spy in Chapter 17?
Short Answer Questions
1. What ailment is Vladimir suffering from at the start of Chapter 18?
2. In Chapter 11, why did guests gather at the Zasyekins' lodge?
3. In Chapter 17, what does Vladimir see when he looks at Zinaida's window?
4. How does Vladimir feel at the start of Chapter 13?
5. Where does Count Malevsky suggest Vladimir spy?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)