|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How would Byelovzorov respond to the man in Zinadia's story?
(a) He would congratulate him.
(b) He would challenge him to a duel.
(c) He would slap him.
(d) He would stab him.
2. What is Zinaida doing at the start of Chapter 12?
3. What does Vladimir drop in the grass while spying?
(a) His pencil.
(b) His flashlight.
(c) His knife.
(d) His sandwich.
4. While spying, what does Vladimir climb up on in the garden?
(a) The bench.
(b) The roof of the greenhouse.
(c) The fountain.
(d) The roof of the stable.
5. Who does Zinaida say will deliver her a horse for her to ride?
(b) Vladimir's father.
(c) Count Malevsky.
(d) Vladimir's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Zinaida receives Vladimir in Chapter 13, what does Vladimir realize?
2. Who does Vladimir ignore in Chapter 19?
3. In Chapter 16 what game do the characters play?
4. How did Vladimir's mother learn of the affair?
5. Why does Vladimir turn down Zinaida's invitation to go riding?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)