|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice would Dr. Looshin give the woman in Zinadia's story?
(a) Not to throw balls if her feet hurt.
(b) Not to flirt.
(c) Not to speak to men.
(d) Not to throw balls if she wasn't in the mood.
2. What does Zinaida claim at the start of Chapter 15?
(a) That she is sick.
(b) That she is very busy.
(c) That she is engaged.
(d) That her horse ran away.
3. Which of Zinaida's suitors disappears?
(b) Dr. Looshin.
(d) M. Petrovich.
4. Where does Vladimir find his father after he sees Zinaida on the horse?
(a) In the stable.
(b) In the garden.
(c) At the beach.
(d) At dinner with his mother.
5. Why does Maidanov not like Zinaida's idea for a poem?
(a) It is too long.
(b) It is gruesome.
(c) It is too short.
(d) It does not rhyme.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Vladimir's mother behave at lunch?
2. In Chapter 15, what does Zinaida admit to Vladimir about her behavior?
3. What does Vladimir drop in the grass while spying?
4. Who does Zinaida invite to go riding with her in Chapter 13?
5. What happens when Vladimir returns home at the end of Chapter 16?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)