|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vladimir think of Dr. Looshin?
(a) He thinks he is a nice guy.
(b) He is frightened yet attracted to him.
(c) He doesn't like him.
(d) He thinks that he should marry Princess Zasyekin.
2. What does Vladimir hear while in the garden in Chapter 17, alerting him to another person's presence?
(a) A sneeze.
(b) A cough.
(c) A whisper.
(d) A twig snap.
3. Why does Maidanov not like Zinaida's idea for a poem?
(a) It does not rhyme.
(b) It is too short.
(c) It is too long.
(d) It is gruesome.
4. In Chapter 29, what does Vladimir promise Zinaida?
(a) That he will ruin her life.
(b) That he will hate her.
(c) That he will return for her.
(d) That he will always love her.
5. What does Dr. Looshin claim Zinaida should not drink?
(a) Ice water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Vladimir's father have an affair with?
2. What does Princess Zasyekin ask her daughter about the horse?
3. In Chapter 16, who does Zinaida ask to leave the party?
4. Who visits Vladmir's house in Chapter 17?
5. Why is Vladimir a bad page?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)