|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zinadia respond when Count Malevsky asks if her story is fiction?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She does not respond.
(c) She cries.
(d) She says yes.
2. What does Zinaida claim at the start of Chapter 15?
(a) That her horse ran away.
(b) That she is engaged.
(c) That she is sick.
(d) That she is very busy.
3. Which of Zinaida's suitors does Vladimir consider the most dangerous?
(a) Count Malevsky.
(b) Dr. Looshin.
(d) The butler.
4. Who does Vladimir ignore in Chapter 19?
(a) Dr. Looshin.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
5. What does Zinaida ask Vladimir in the garden in Chapter 15?
(a) If she is pretty.
(b) If she has changed.
(c) If his father is single.
(d) If he still loves her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Vladimir see while spying in the garden?
2. What does Zinaida give Vladimir after he makes his promise?
3. What does Vladimir think of Dr. Looshin?
4. How does Zinaida receive Vladimir at the start of Chapter 13?
5. In Chapter 14, who chases Zinaida on a horse?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)