|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dr. Looshin's behavior change in Chapter 10?
(a) He becomes sappy.
(b) He becomes softer.
(c) He becomes more malicious.
(d) He becomes kinder.
2. What happens when Vladimir returns home at the end of Chapter 16?
(a) He can't sleep.
(b) He eats dinner.
(c) He speaks to his mother.
(d) He goes for a ride.
3. What game does Zinaida want to play in Chapter 11?
4. Who does Zinaida say will deliver her a horse for her to ride?
(a) Count Malevsky.
(b) Vladimir's father.
(c) Vladimir's mother.
5. In Chapter 15, who no longer visits the lodge?
(c) Dr. Looshin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mme. Petrovich say she is going to move?
2. What does Zinaida want everyone to share in Chapter 16?
3. Who did Vladimir's father have an affair with?
4. What is Vladimir's response the question Zinaida asks in the garden?
5. How would Maidanov respond to the man in Zinadia's story?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)