|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what does Zinaida ask Vladimir to do in order to prove his love?
(a) Jump from a wall.
(b) Buy her a kitten.
(c) Shout at the top of his lungs.
(d) Kiss her.
2. At the start of Chapter 18, what is Vladimir's emotional condition?
3. What does Vladimir wear around his neck instead of a tie?
(a) A necklace.
(b) Zinaida's ribbon.
(c) A piece of rope.
4. In Chapter 11, why did guests gather at the Zasyekins' lodge?
(a) To read news.
(b) To play cards.
(c) To dance.
(d) To discuss Maidanov's poetry.
5. What does Dr. Looshin claim Zinaida should not drink?
(b) Ice water.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 19, who does Vladimir eat dinner with?
2. How does Zinaida admit to loving Vladimir?
3. Why does Vladimir not speak with Zinaida in Chapter 18?
4. What does Zinaida give Vladimir after he makes his promise?
5. Where does Count Malevsky suggest Vladimir spy?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)