|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Zinaida ask Vladimir to the garden in Chapter 15?
(a) To gossip.
(b) To play.
(c) To profess her love to him.
(d) To fight.
2. When Zinadia asks her guests to tell stories, what member of royalty does Zinaida tell a story about?
(a) A princess.
(b) A queen.
(c) A duke.
(d) A king.
3. After Zinaida receives Vladimir in Chapter 13, what does Vladimir realize?
(a) She hates him.
(b) She pities him.
(c) She sees him as a child.
(d) She loves him.
4. How does Vladimir's mother behave at lunch?
5. In Chapter 17 what does Vladimir carry in his pocket?
(a) A pen knife.
(b) A sandwich.
(c) A pencil.
(d) A flashlight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Vladimir not seen at the start of Chapter 15?
2. In Chapter 29, what does Vladimir promise Zinaida?
3. What game does Zinaida want to play in Chapter 11?
4. What does Vladimir accuse Zinaida of in Chapter 18?
5. What does Vladimir drop in the grass while spying?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)