|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mme. Petrovich tell Princess Zasyekin she must leave suddenly?
(a) A wedding.
(b) A family emergency.
(d) A family death.
2. What does the young cadet make with Vladimir's knife?
(a) A whistle.
(b) A sculpture.
(c) A carving.
3. Who does Zinaida invite to go riding with her in Chapter 13?
(a) Dr. Looshin.
(b) Dr. Looshin and Count Malevsky.
(c) Count Malevsky, Byelovzorov and Vladimir.
(d) Vladimir's mother.
4. What is Byelovzorov unable to find for Zinaida in Chapter 13?
(a) A cold drink.
(b) A fan.
(c) A quiet horse.
(d) An acceptable suitor.
5. Who does Vladimir see riding horses with Zinaida in Chapter 14?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) Princess Zasyekin.
(d) Count Malevsky.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zinaida want everyone to share in Chapter 16?
2. Who does Zinaida say will deliver her a horse for her to ride?
3. What does Zinaida place in Vladimir's buttonhole?
4. In Chapter 15, who no longer visits the lodge?
5. Which suitor begins to wait on Princess Zasyekin?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)