|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Shakespearean character is Vladimir compared to in Chapter 17?
2. Who does Vladimir see while spying in the garden?
(a) Dr. Looshin.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) Princess Zasyekin.
3. What does Vladimir think of Dr. Looshin?
(a) He is frightened yet attracted to him.
(b) He doesn't like him.
(c) He thinks that he should marry Princess Zasyekin.
(d) He thinks he is a nice guy.
4. At the start of Chapter 17, who gets into a cab?
(b) Vladimir's mother.
(c) Zinaida and Princess Zasyekin.
(d) Vladimir and Zinaida.
5. What ailment is Vladimir suffering from at the start of Chapter 18?
(a) The measels.
(b) A headache.
(c) The mumps.
(d) A cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vladimir drop in the grass while spying?
2. In Chapter 19, what does the pantry boy tell Vladimir?
3. What does Zinaida give Vladimir after he makes his promise?
4. What does Princess Zasyekin ask her daughter about the horse?
5. Who does Zinaida say will deliver her a horse for her to ride?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)