|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the start of Chapter 17, who gets into a cab?
(a) Vladimir's mother.
(c) Zinaida and Princess Zasyekin.
(d) Vladimir and Zinaida.
2. Where does Vladimir find his father after he sees Zinaida on the horse?
(a) In the stable.
(b) At dinner with his mother.
(c) In the garden.
(d) At the beach.
3. Who tries to prevent Mme. Petrovich from moving?
(a) The pantry boy.
(c) M. Petrovich.
(d) Her butler.
4. What does Vladimir accuse Zinaida of in Chapter 18?
(a) Being mean to her mother.
(b) Toying with him.
(d) Lying to him.
5. Who visits Vladmir's house in Chapter 17?
(a) Pyotr Petrovich.
(b) Count Malevsky.
(c) Zinadia and Princess Zasyekin.
(d) Dr. Looshin.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what style will Maidanov rewrite Zinaida's poem?
2. In Chapter 11, why did guests gather at the Zasyekins' lodge?
3. How does Vladimir's mother behave at lunch?
4. What ailment is Vladimir suffering from at the start of Chapter 18?
5. How does Zinaida receive Vladimir at the start of Chapter 13?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)