|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zinaida claim at the start of Chapter 15?
(a) That she is engaged.
(b) That her horse ran away.
(c) That she is very busy.
(d) That she is sick.
2. Which of Zinaida's suitors disappears?
(a) M. Petrovich.
(b) Dr. Looshin.
3. How did Vladimir's mother learn of the affair?
(a) Gossip in town.
(b) No one told her.
(c) A phone call.
(d) An anonymous letter.
4. What does Zinaida yank from Vladimir?
(a) His hair.
(b) His tie.
(c) His necklace.
(d) His watch.
5. Who would loan the man in Zinadia's story money with interest?
(c) Captain Nirmatsky.
(d) Dr. Looshin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which suitor begins to wait on Princess Zasyekin?
2. When does Vladimir go to the spy in Chapter 17?
3. What does Princess Zasyekin ask her daughter about the horse?
4. Who does M. Petrovich ban from his house forever?
5. Who has Vladimir not seen at the start of Chapter 15?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)