|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the young cadet make with Vladimir's knife?
(b) A sculpture.
(c) A carving.
(d) A whistle.
2. Why does Vladimir not speak with Zinaida in Chapter 18?
(a) She is not home.
(b) Her brother is present.
(c) She is busy.
(d) Her mother is present.
3. In Chapter 14, who chases Zinaida on a horse?
(a) Vladimir's father.
(b) Princess Zasyekin.
(d) Count Malevsky.
4. In Chapter 19, who does Vladimir eat dinner with?
(a) His father.
(b) No one.
(c) Dr. Looshin.
(d) His mother.
5. Which of Zinaida's suitors disappears?
(a) M. Petrovich.
(d) Dr. Looshin.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what does Zinaida ask Vladimir to do in order to prove his love?
2. In Chapter 17 what does Vladimir carry in his pocket?
3. Who would loan the man in Zinadia's story money with interest?
4. What does Zinaida ask Vladimir in the garden in Chapter 15?
5. How would Byelovzorov respond to the man in Zinadia's story?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)