|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ailment is Vladimir suffering from at the start of Chapter 18?
(a) A headache.
(b) A cold.
(c) The measels.
(d) The mumps.
2. What does Princess Zasyekin ask her daughter about the horse?
(a) What color the horse is.
(b) How old the horse is.
(c) If it is a thoroughbred.
(d) Where the money to pay for it will come from.
3. Who visits Vladmir's house in Chapter 17?
(a) Count Malevsky.
(b) Zinadia and Princess Zasyekin.
(c) Pyotr Petrovich.
(d) Dr. Looshin.
4. At the start of Chapter 18, what is Vladimir's emotional condition?
5. Why does Zinaida chide Vladimir in Chapter 10?
(a) He makes silly jokes.
(b) He looks sad.
(c) He glares at her.
(d) He spills his tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what style will Maidanov rewrite Zinaida's poem?
2. What does M. Petrovich convince his wife not to do in Chapter 20?
3. Where does Count Malevsky suggest Vladimir spy?
4. Who does Vladimir see riding horses with Zinaida in Chapter 14?
5. What does Vladimir drop in the grass while spying?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)