Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Vladimir not seen at the start of Chapter 15?
(a) His father.
(d) His mother.
2. What is the last line of the poem Vladimir writes?
(a) "Oh the agony!"
(b) "Oh Zinaida! Zinaida!"
(c) "My heart!"
(d) "Be still my heart!"
3. When Zinadia asks her guests to tell stories, what member of royalty does Zinaida tell a story about?
(a) A queen.
(b) A duke.
(c) A princess.
(d) A king.
4. What does Zinaida claim at the start of Chapter 15?
(a) That her horse ran away.
(b) That she is engaged.
(c) That she is sick.
(d) That she is very busy.
5. In what style will Maidanov rewrite Zinaida's poem?
(d) Byronic style.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zinaida yank from Vladimir?
2. In Chapter 29, what does Vladimir promise Zinaida?
3. Why does Maidanov not like Zinaida's idea for a poem?
4. When does Vladimir go to the spy in Chapter 17?
5. How does Zinaida admit to loving Vladimir?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)