Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Vladimir not seen at the start of Chapter 15?
(a) His father.
(d) His mother.
2. What is the last line of the poem Vladimir writes?
(a) "Oh the agony!"
(b) "Oh Zinaida! Zinaida!"
(c) "My heart!"
(d) "Be still my heart!"
3. When Zinadia asks her guests to tell stories, what member of royalty does Zinaida tell a story about?
(a) A queen.
(b) A duke.
(c) A princess.
(d) A king.
4. What does Zinaida claim at the start of Chapter 15?
(a) That her horse ran away.
(b) That she is engaged.
(c) That she is sick.
(d) That she is very busy.
5. In what style will Maidanov rewrite Zinaida's poem?
(d) Byronic style.
6. What does Zinaida yank from Vladimir?
(a) His necklace.
(b) His tie.
(c) His hair.
(d) His watch.
7. In Chapter 29, what does Vladimir promise Zinaida?
(a) That he will hate her.
(b) That he will return for her.
(c) That he will ruin her life.
(d) That he will always love her.
8. Why does Maidanov not like Zinaida's idea for a poem?
(a) It is gruesome.
(b) It does not rhyme.
(c) It is too short.
(d) It is too long.
9. When does Vladimir go to the spy in Chapter 17?
10. How does Zinaida admit to loving Vladimir?
(a) She loves him deeply.
(b) She loves him like a pet.
(c) She loves him like a child.
(d) She loves him like a wife loves a husband.
11. What ailment is Vladimir suffering from at the start of Chapter 18?
(a) A headache.
(b) A cold.
(c) The mumps.
(d) The measels.
12. What is Zinaida doing at the start of Chapter 12?
13. In Chapter 17 what does Vladimir carry in his pocket?
(a) A sandwich.
(b) A pen knife.
(c) A flashlight.
(d) A pencil.
14. What does M. Petrovich convince his wife not to do in Chapter 20?
(a) Move to town.
(b) Start a scandal.
(c) Sue for alimony.
(d) Divorce him.
15. Why does Mme. Petrovich tell Princess Zasyekin she must leave suddenly?
(a) A family death.
(b) A wedding.
(d) A family emergency.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zinaida ask Vladimir in the garden in Chapter 15?
2. What must Vladimir do when he sees Zinaida in the window in Chapter 20?
3. What game does Zinaida want to play in Chapter 11?
4. How would Byelovzorov respond to the man in Zinadia's story?
5. What does Vladimir think of Dr. Looshin?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)