1. In the prologue, who is sitting with the host after the other guests leave?
Sergey Nicolayevich and Vladimir Petrovich.
2. How old is Vladimir in the summer of 1833?
3. Where is Vladimir's summer home?
4. How does Vladimir's father treat him?
With good-humored indifference.
5. How does Vladimir's mother treat him?
She does not notice him.
6. Why didn't Vladimir's parents marry?
7. How old is Vladimir's father?
Ten years younger then his mother.
8. Where is the second lodge located?
Next to Vladimir's summer home.
9. In what month do the shutters of the second lodge open?
This section contains 3,666 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)