|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the second lodge located?
(a) On a mountain.
(b) In Moscow.
(d) Next to Vladimir's summer home.
2. In Chapter 4, at what time does Princess Zasyekin say she will meet Mme. Petrovich?
3. How does the girl in the garden react to Vladimir?
(a) She laughs at him.
(b) She cries.
(c) She kisses him.
(d) She ignores him.
4. Why does Mme. Petrovich scold Vladimir when he returns home from Princess Zasyekin's house?
(a) He lost his shoes.
(b) He yelled at her.
(c) He was late.
(d) He did not clean his room.
5. What does Vladimir's father do to him that almost makes him cry?
(a) Calls him names.
(b) Shakes his hand.
(c) Caresses him tenderly.
(d) Hits him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the girl do to the people she is speaking to in the garden?
2. Who is Byelovzorov?
3. Who does Vladimir follow home in Chapter 4?
4. Why didn't Vladimir's parents marry?
5. In Chapter 3, what is Princess Zasyekin involved in?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)