|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Vladimir's father treat him?
(a) With love.
(b) With good-humored indifference.
(c) He fears him.
(d) He hates him.
2. What does Vladimir help Zinaida do at her house?
(a) Wind wool.
(b) Comb her hair.
(c) Cook dinner.
3. At the start of Chapter 4 where does Vonifaty lead Vladimir?
(a) The bedroom.
(b) The garden.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The drawing room.
4. Why does Mme. Petrovich believe the Princess is poor?
(a) Because of the car she drives.
(b) Because the Princess said she was poor.
(c) Because she saw her bank statement.
(d) Because of the condition of her house.
5. Where is Vladimir's summer home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What appears in the window of the second lodge?
2. What does Princess Zasyekin beg Mme. Petrovich for in Chapter 3 ?
3. What does Vladimir shoot on his walks?
4. Who does Mme. Petrovich send to speak with Princess Zasyekin in Chapter 3?
5. What does Byelovzorov claim Zinaida's word is in Chapter 4?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)