|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Princess Zasyekin's husband like?
(a) Well-bred but ridiculous.
(b) A peasent.
(d) Ugly and rude.
2. Who is the girl in the garden talking to?
(a) Four old men.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Four young men.
(d) Her father.
3. In Chapter 7, what does Zinaida instruct Count Malevsky to do for Vladimir?
(a) Write a ticket.
(b) Get him a drink.
(c) Take his coat.
(d) Pull out a chair.
4. What does Byelovzorov claim Zinaida's word is in Chapter 4?
(a) A lie.
(b) The truth.
5. In Chapter 4, at what time does Princess Zasyekin say she will meet Mme. Petrovich?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Vladimir's father?
2. What does Vladimir's mother force him to wear to dinner with Princess Zasyekin and Zinaida?
3. In Chapter 3, what is Princess Zasyekin involved in?
4. How does the girl in the garden react to Vladimir?
5. Who does Mme. Petrovich send to speak with Princess Zasyekin in Chapter 3?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)