|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Chapter 13 and Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing Vladimir can think of at the start of Chapter 9?
(a) His father.
(c) Princess Zasyekin.
(d) His mother.
2. In Chapter 7, how does Zinaida say farewell to Vladimir after the party at her house?
(a) She gives him a hug.
(b) She blows him a kiss.
(c) She waves.
(d) She presses his hand.
3. At the end of Chapter 7, whose image is in Vladimir's mind as he sleeps?
(a) Princess Zasyekin.
(b) Dr. Looshin.
(d) Count Malevsky.
4. What does Princess Zasyekin thank M. Petrovich for after dinner?
(a) Their hospitality.
(d) Their protection.
5. Who is the girl in the garden talking to?
(a) Four young men.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Four old men.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Vladimir runs from the garden in Chapter 2, where does he run to?
2. How does Vladimir react when he sees the girl in the garden for the first time?
3. What does the girl do to the people she is speaking to in the garden?
4. After Zinaida receives Vladimir in Chapter 13, what does Vladimir realize?
5. What does Mme. Petrovich hope Princess Zasyekin doesn't want?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)