|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Chapter 13 and Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Princess Zasyekin have a run in with in Chapter 9?
(a) Her lawyer.
(b) Her ex-husband.
(c) Her lover.
(d) The police.
2. Where does Vladimir frequently walk?
(a) The gardens.
(b) The mountains.
(c) The shore.
(d) To town.
3. Who does Zinaida invite to go riding with her in Chapter 13?
(a) Vladimir's mother.
(b) Count Malevsky, Byelovzorov and Vladimir.
(c) Dr. Looshin.
(d) Dr. Looshin and Count Malevsky.
4. Where does Vladimir find his father after he sees Zinaida on the horse?
(a) At the beach.
(b) In the stable.
(c) In the garden.
(d) At dinner with his mother.
5. How does the girl in the garden react to Vladimir?
(a) She laughs at him.
(b) She cries.
(c) She kisses him.
(d) She ignores him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Zinaida say she will never love Count Malevsky?
2. How does Zinaida deliver the invitation to Vladimir to meet her the next evening?
3. Who restrained Vladimir's mother from fetching Vladimir from the party?
4. Who does Vladimir see riding horses with Zinaida in Chapter 14?
5. What does Dr. Looshin instruct Vladimir to do to Zinaida in Chapter 7?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)