|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Chapter 13 and Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what does Zinaida instruct Count Malevsky to do for Vladimir?
(a) Take his coat.
(b) Pull out a chair.
(c) Get him a drink.
(d) Write a ticket.
2. What does the girl Vladimir sees in Chapter 2 look like?
(a) Short and slender.
(b) Tall and slender.
(c) Tall and fat.
(d) Short and fat.
3. What is Vladimir afraid of his mother finding out in Chapter 9?
(a) That he stole some food.
(b) That he broke a window.
(c) That he wants to move out.
(d) That he loves Zinaida.
4. How does Vladimir feel at the start of Chapter 13?
(a) Confused yet excited.
(b) Happy and proud.
(c) Sad and lonely.
5. How many men are at Zinaida's party when Vladimir arrives?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zinaida receive Vladimir at the start of Chapter 13?
2. How does Zinaida treat the Petrovich family at dinner?
3. Where does Vladimir find his father after he sees Zinaida on the horse?
4. In Chapter 3, what is Princess Zasyekin involved in?
5. Who does Zinaida invite to go riding with her in Chapter 13?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)