1. In the prologue, who is sitting with the host after the other guests leave?
(a) Vladimir Petrovich.
(b) Sergey Nicolayevich and Vladimir Petrovich.
(c) Sergey Nicolayevich and Princess Zinaida Zasyekin.
(d) Sergey Nicolayevich.
2. How old is Vladimir in the summer of 1833?
3. Where is Vladimir's summer home?
4. How does Vladimir's father treat him?
(a) With good-humored indifference.
(b) He fears him.
(c) He hates him.
(d) With love.
5. How does Vladimir's mother treat him?
(a) She is afraid of him.
(b) She hates him.
(c) With love.
(d) She does not notice him.
6. Why didn't Vladimir's parents marry?
(a) For fame.
(b) For love.
(c) For money.
(d) For looks.
7. How old is Vladimir's father?
(b) Ten years younger then his mother.
(c) Ten years older then his mother.
8. Where is the second lodge located?
(b) In Moscow.
(c) Next to Vladimir's summer home.
(d) On a mountain.
9. In what month do the shutters of the second lodge open?
This section contains 3,666 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)