|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often do patients' families follow the advice of the ethics committee?
2. What did Armando do when he was 17?
(a) Crashed his car.
(b) Dropped out of high school.
(c) Got a girl pregnant.
(d) Left his family to look for odd jobs.
3. Which of the babies is in worse health?
(a) Doctors aren't sure.
(d) Both are about the same.
4. Who is Victoria Dimas?
(a) The head nurse.
(b) Armando's mother.
(c) Armando's doctor.
(d) A cafeteria worker.
5. How do Fran and Carey feel about their hospital doctor?
(a) They think she is incompetent.
(b) They connect with her.
(c) They don't feel that she has their best interests in mind.
(d) They find her cold and businesslike.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hospital is Fran rushed to, a few days after her check-up?
2. What disease does Patrick have?
3. When does the ethics committee usually meet?
4. How do Fran and Carey feel about Taylor's new doctor?
5. What doctor do Fran and Carey meet when they get to the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Teresa feel that her son is happy?
2. What are Sally Olsen's duties and abilities?
3. What is the situation of Armando's family?
4. What factors must the Ethics Committee consider in deciding how to treat Patrick?
5. What is Oria Dismuke's relationship with Patrick?
6. On what question does the Ethics Committee's debate center in Chapter 1?
7. What condition does Patrick have?
8. At the end of Chapter 7, what does the Ethics Committee decide regarding Patrick?
9. What happens to Taylor at the end of Chapter 6?
10. Who is Virginia Lennox?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)