|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children did Teresa have?
2. What happened to Armando the night he left for Madisonville?
(a) He had an argument with his parents.
(b) He was shot.
(c) He got into a bar fight.
(d) His car was stolen.
3. Who are the people at the meeting in Chapter 3?
(a) Renowned pediatricians from other hospitals.
(b) Financial administrators at the hospital.
(c) Specialists who are consulting about Patrick's treatment.
(d) People who know Patrick best.
4. Who is Fran's obstetrician?
(a) Sally Olsen.
(b) Eugene Adcock.
(c) Sharon Crandell.
(d) Jane Reed.
5. What do the doctors think Armando's chances of recovery are?
(b) Very low.
(c) Very high.
(d) Fairly high.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sally claim to be able to do?
2. Why doesn't Oria want the medical team to tell Patrick about how serious his condition is?
3. How is Oria Dismuke described?
4. How old is Armando?
5. How do the hospital staff, except Javier, feel about Patrick?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the treatment for Patrick's condition?
2. Who is Virginia Lennox?
3. How is Taylor's appearance described at the beginning of Chapter 6?
4. On what question does the Ethics Committee's debate center in Chapter 1?
5. What are Patrick's two worlds, described in Chapter 7?
6. What is the situation of Armando's family?
7. What happens to Fran at the end of May?
8. What are Jake and Taylor's conditions when they are born?
9. Why do Fran and Carey want to take Taylor off of the ventilator?
10. Why did Armando leave Fort Worth to go to Madisonville?
This section contains 749 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)