Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - May, Chapter 1: The Committee
1. What condition does Patrick have?
2. What is the treatment for Patrick's condition?
3. What is the Institutional Ethics Committee?
4. What question is the Committee facing in Chapter 1?
5. What factors must the Ethics Committee consider in deciding how to treat Patrick?
6. On what question does the Ethics Committee's debate center in Chapter 1?
Short Essay Question - June, Chapter 2: Taylor and Jake
7. What happens to Fran at the end of May?
This section contains 754 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)