|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue and Acknowledgements.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Armando respond when asked if he wants to be placed on a DNR?
(a) He wants more information before deciding.
(b) He agrees.
(c) He strongly declines.
(d) He says he needs time to think about it.
2. What part of Taylor's body is continuing to weaken in Chapter 13?
3. What does the hospital do for Fran?
(a) They prop her up, head below her feet.
(b) They sew her cervix closed.
(c) They make her do Kegel exercises.
(d) They give her more drugs.
4. Who is Richard Weir?
(a) Patrick's doctor.
(b) Patrick's lawyer.
(c) Patrick's play therapist.
(d) Patrick's social worker.
5. What happened to Matthew?
(a) He was healthy.
(b) He was stillborn.
(c) He died after two days.
(d) He had cerebral palsy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Oria Dismuke described?
2. What does Fran's obstetrician do for her at her last check-up?
3. Why are the hospital staff concerned about Armando's care?
4. Why is Armando able to find peace at Bart's?
5. What status is Patrick given by the committee?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)