|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue and Acknowledgements.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Victoria Dimas?
(a) A cafeteria worker.
(b) The head nurse.
(c) Armando's mother.
(d) Armando's doctor.
2. What is an enormous burden on the medical system?
(b) Elderly care.
(c) Women's health.
(d) The uninsured.
3. Who is Hermann's chief pediatric surgeon?
(a) Richard Andrussy.
(b) David MacDougall.
(c) Hazel Mitchell.
(d) Lin Weeks.
4. What is the main focus of the Ethics Committee?
(a) Ensuring the ethical practices of doctors.
(b) Finding ways to help patients' families.
(c) The withdrawal of life support.
(d) Handling malpractice complaints.
5. Who are the people at the meeting in Chapter 3?
(a) Specialists who are consulting about Patrick's treatment.
(b) Financial administrators at the hospital.
(c) People who know Patrick best.
(d) Renowned pediatricians from other hospitals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dahlia?
2. What initially happened to the money that the founder left behind for the construction of the hospital?
3. What is Patrick's central IV line for?
4. What decision is made, in Chapter 7, regarding Patrick?
5. Who is Armando's social worker?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)