|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue and Acknowledgements.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Armando's social worker?
(a) Cindy Walker.
(b) Sharon Crandell.
(c) Mary Coffey.
(d) Norma McNair.
2. What is the Total Life Care Center also called?
(a) Life Care.
3. How long has Patrick been in and out of the hospital?
(a) The last two years.
(b) His entire life.
(c) The last six months.
(d) The last five years.
4. Why does Patrick choose the treatment option he does, in Chapter 20?
(a) He doesn't want any more treatments, because he wants to die.
(b) He wants to avoid the daily ritual of fishing for veins with the IVs.
(c) He wants them to do whatever they can to give him a normal life again.
(d) He is afraid of surgery.
5. What does Hazel want to avoid at the end of Chapter 11?
(a) Another scandal.
(b) Bankruptcy for the hospital.
(c) Another situation like the Advanis.
(d) Eliminating charity care.
Short Answer Questions
1. In August, from what does Patrick increasingly suffer?
2. Who is the financial administrator at Hermann?
3. What changed as a result of the courts' revisions to the founder's will?
4. What happened as Hermann continued to grow?
5. What is the main focus of the Ethics Committee?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)