|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through September, Chapter 17: Patrick, Chapter 18: Armando, Chapter 19: The Committee.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Patrick Dismuke?
2. What has gone wrong that might induce premature labor for Fran?
(a) She gave herself a hernia lifting something heavy.
(b) Her cervix has thinned.
(c) She has diabetes.
(d) She took too much aspirin.
3. Who is Dahlia?
(a) Armando's speech therapist.
(b) Armando's occupational therapist.
(c) Armando's sister.
(d) Armando's niece.
4. How does Patrick feel about his condition?
(a) He is hyper-aware of his condition, to the point of being a hypochondriac.
(b) He tries not to focus on it, and just wants to be normal.
(c) He hates living the way he does, and is, at times, suicidal.
(d) He doesn't really understand the severity of his condition.
5. What part of Taylor's body is continuing to weaken in Chapter 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Patrick feel about the decision made in Chapter 7?
2. What is Taylor's biggest health problem?
3. What is expected to happen to Hermann's financial situation?
4. Who is Richard Weir?
5. What happened to Matthew?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)