|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July, Chapter 11: The Cost of Care.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which baby is born first?
(a) They are born at the same time, via Caesarian section.
(d) It is not specified.
2. Who are Fran and Carey Poarch?
(a) A rich couple, and benefactors of the hospital.
(b) Patrick's parents.
(c) Doctors at the hospital.
(d) A couple, pregnant with fraternal twins.
3. Who founded Hermann Hospital?
(a) Jeffrey Hermann Wilcox.
(b) George Henry Hermann.
(c) Hermann von Glick.
(d) Hermann Muenster.
4. What hospital is Fran rushed to, a few days after her check-up?
(b) Methodist Hospital.
(c) San Jacinto.
(d) Ben Taub.
5. What happened to the Advani family?
(a) Hermann was able to finance all of their care, and treat their son for free.
(b) Hermann had to cut them off and send them to another hospital.
(c) They held a fundraiser to help offset the costs of their son's care.
(d) Their son died because Hermann refused to finance his care.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Fran and Carey feel about Taylor's new doctor?
2. When does the ethics committee usually meet?
3. What is Taylor's biggest health problem?
4. What is wrong with Taylor and Jake?
5. What is the biggest risk involving Patrick's IV line?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)