|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July, Chapter 11: The Cost of Care.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Fran and Carey begin to worry about, as the weeks go on?
(a) How they can pay Taylor's medical bills.
(b) Whether they should transfer Taylor to another hospital.
(c) When they will be able to bring Taylor home.
(d) How long they should keep Taylor on treatment.
2. In what year did Teresa have her children?
3. What is Patrick's home like?
(a) He lives with his grandmother in a small, dark house in the poorest part of town.
(b) He lives in a foster home.
(c) He lives with his parents, in a comfortable home.
(d) He lives with his aunt and uncle, in a large house with a big yard.
4. What is Teresa's profession?
5. How is Ben Taub described?
(a) A small, well-funded private hospital, that deals with uninsured patients.
(b) A very small, exclusive private hospital that caters only to those who can pay cash for their care.
(c) A poorer, publicly-funded hospital that deals with uninsured patients.
(d) A large, well-funded private hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the financial administrator's job unpopular?
2. How long was Patrick's central IV line supposed to last?
3. How does Patrick feel about the decision made in Chapter 7?
4. What happens to Jake?
5. What changed as a result of the courts' revisions to the founder's will?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)