|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July, Chapter 11: The Cost of Care.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the doctors think Armando's chances of recovery are?
(a) Fairly high.
(c) Very high.
(d) Very low.
2. What fact must the ethics committee face?
(a) They must cut the jobs of approximately 100 staff.
(b) The hospital must go from privately-funded to publicly-funded.
(c) They cannot afford to give everyone the care they need.
(d) The hospital is going to go bankrupt.
3. How is Oria Dismuke described?
(a) A good mother, who does everything she can for her son.
(b) Compassionate, but not very intelligent.
(c) Exhausted by her work, and depressed about her son.
(d) Oblivious of her son's suffering, caring only about herself.
4. Why does Patrick do things to his IV line?
(a) He doesn't like needles.
(b) Because he wants to die.
(c) He wants to be normal.
(d) So he can return to Hermann.
5. How does Armando's family feel about his condition?
(a) Due to a language barrier, they are unable to fully understand it.
(b) He is much worse than they had imagined.
(c) They are unaware of his condition.
(d) They are relieved that it isn't as bad as they feared.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is CHOSEN?
2. What happened to Armando?
3. What happens to Jake?
4. What is Patrick's central IV line for?
5. What happened to Mark?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)