|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July, Chapter 6: Taylor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the members of the ethics committee feel about one another?
(a) They are suspicious of, and spread rumors about, one another.
(b) They are rarely together, and aren't comfortable with one another.
(c) They all know each other quite well, and are comfortable with speaking honestly and openly to each other.
(d) There are several members of the committee who refuse to work with some of the others.
2. What does Sally claim to be able to do?
(a) Diagnose patients just by looking at them.
(b) Speak to the ghosts of her deceased patients.
(c) Anticipate the deaths of her patients.
(d) Establish relationships that get patients to confide in her.
3. How many members are on the ethics committee at Hermann?
4. Which baby is born first?
(a) It is not specified.
(b) They are born at the same time, via Caesarian section.
5. How long has Patrick been in and out of the hospital?
(a) The last five years.
(b) His entire life.
(c) The last two years.
(d) The last six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Oria want the medical team to tell Patrick about how serious his condition is?
2. What is the main focus of the Ethics Committee?
3. Who wrote the note at the beginning of Chapter 5?
4. How is Taylor's appearance described?
5. What has gone wrong that might induce premature labor for Fran?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)