|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July, Chapter 6: Taylor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Teresa's profession?
2. What does David attempt to explain to Armando's family at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) That Armando will never walk again.
(b) That his chances of survival are slim.
(c) They have to go to another hospital because Armando is uninsured.
(d) That he needs their signature on the consent form to do surgery on Armando.
3. What system in Patrick's body is affected by his disease?
(a) His digestive tract.
(b) His circulatory system.
(c) His central nervous system.
(d) His immune system.
4. How is Oria Dismuke described?
(a) Oblivious of her son's suffering, caring only about herself.
(b) Compassionate, but not very intelligent.
(c) Exhausted by her work, and depressed about her son.
(d) A good mother, who does everything she can for her son.
5. Who is Virginia Lennox?
(a) Taylor's aunt.
(b) Taylor's social worker.
(c) Taylor's doctor.
(d) One of the nurses in the NICU.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Armando and his family come from?
2. What hospital is Fran rushed to, a few days after her check-up?
3. What status is Patrick given by the committee?
4. How does Sharon react to discussing Taylor's treatment?
5. Who is Sally Olsen?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)