|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July, Chapter 5: The Committee.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often do patients' families follow the advice of the ethics committee?
2. Who is Victoria Dimas?
(a) Armando's doctor.
(b) Armando's mother.
(c) A cafeteria worker.
(d) The head nurse.
3. Why are the doctors reluctant to install a new line for Patrick?
(a) His insurance won't cover it.
(b) His family can't afford it.
(c) It may exacerbate his condition.
(d) It would require very risky surgery.
4. Where did Armando and his family come from?
(a) Southern California.
(b) San Antonio, Texas.
(c) Madrid, Spain.
(d) Matamotos, Mexico.
5. How do the hospital staff, except Javier, feel about Patrick?
(a) They think he is a spoiled brat.
(b) They feel that he is a nuisance, and makes unreasonable demands.
(c) He has endeared himself to all of them.
(d) They think he is sweet, but too emotionally dependent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Armando?
2. Who is Sally Olsen?
3. Who raises the question of whether to withdraw Patrick's IV line?
4. What is Teresa's profession?
5. How do the members of the ethics committee feel about one another?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)