|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July, Chapter 5: The Committee.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is CHOSEN?
(a) An independent pediatric clinic that operates within the hospital.
(b) A program for children of uninsured or underinsured parents.
(c) A support program for doctors, nurses, and interns.
(d) A program to match organ donors and recipients.
2. What hospital is Fran rushed to, a few days after her check-up?
(a) Methodist Hospital.
(c) San Jacinto.
(d) Ben Taub.
3. Which baby is born first?
(c) They are born at the same time, via Caesarian section.
(d) It is not specified.
4. How is Oria Dismuke described?
(a) Exhausted by her work, and depressed about her son.
(b) Oblivious of her son's suffering, caring only about herself.
(c) A good mother, who does everything she can for her son.
(d) Compassionate, but not very intelligent.
5. How much do Jake and Taylor weigh?
(a) Between four and five pounds.
(b) Less than two pounds.
(c) Between two and three pounds.
(d) Between three and four pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Taylor?
2. Who is Sally Olsen?
3. How often do patients' families follow the advice of the ethics committee?
4. What is the main focus of the Ethics Committee?
5. What happened to Armando?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)