|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July, Chapter 5: The Committee.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is CHOSEN?
(a) An independent pediatric clinic that operates within the hospital.
(b) A program for children of uninsured or underinsured parents.
(c) A program to match organ donors and recipients.
(d) A support program for doctors, nurses, and interns.
2. What status is the committee considering giving to Patrick?
(a) Priority status on the list of potential organ recipients.
(b) High-priority care status.
(c) A recipient of pro bono charity care.
(d) DNR, or "Do Not Resuscitate."
3. Who raises the question of whether to withdraw Patrick's IV line?
4. What do the doctors think Armando's chances of recovery are?
(a) Fairly high.
(c) Very high.
(d) Very low.
5. What happened to Armando the night he left for Madisonville?
(a) He got into a bar fight.
(b) His car was stolen.
(c) He was shot.
(d) He had an argument with his parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Armando?
2. How many members are on the ethics committee at Hermann?
3. How often do patients' families follow the advice of the ethics committee?
4. How old is Patrick Dismuke?
5. What doctor do Fran and Carey meet when they get to the hospital?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)