|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July, Chapter 5: The Committee.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has gone wrong that might induce premature labor for Fran?
(a) She gave herself a hernia lifting something heavy.
(b) Her cervix has thinned.
(c) She took too much aspirin.
(d) She has diabetes.
2. How is Oria Dismuke described?
(a) A good mother, who does everything she can for her son.
(b) Oblivious of her son's suffering, caring only about herself.
(c) Exhausted by her work, and depressed about her son.
(d) Compassionate, but not very intelligent.
3. What does Sally claim to be able to do?
(a) Diagnose patients just by looking at them.
(b) Speak to the ghosts of her deceased patients.
(c) Anticipate the deaths of her patients.
(d) Establish relationships that get patients to confide in her.
4. What doctor do Fran and Carey meet when they get to the hospital?
(a) Eugene Adcock.
(b) Lin Weeks.
(c) Jane Reed.
(d) Sharon Crandell.
5. How long was Patrick's central IV line supposed to last?
(a) For just a short time.
(b) For as long as he needed it.
(c) For the rest of his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the people at the meeting in Chapter 3?
2. What status is Patrick given by the committee?
3. Where did Armando and his family come from?
4. What happened to Armando as a result of this misfortune?
5. How many members are on the ethics committee at Hermann?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)