|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July, Chapter 5: The Committee.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David attempt to explain to Armando's family at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) That Armando will never walk again.
(b) That he needs their signature on the consent form to do surgery on Armando.
(c) That his chances of survival are slim.
(d) They have to go to another hospital because Armando is uninsured.
2. What do the doctors think Armando's chances of recovery are?
(a) Fairly high.
(c) Very high.
(d) Very low.
3. Who wrote the note at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) Teresa Knapper.
(b) Lin Weeks.
(c) Armando Dimas.
(d) Sally Olsen.
4. How much do Jake and Taylor weigh?
(a) Between four and five pounds.
(b) Between three and four pounds.
(c) Less than two pounds.
(d) Between two and three pounds.
5. What does the hospital do for Fran?
(a) They make her do Kegel exercises.
(b) They prop her up, head below her feet.
(c) They give her more drugs.
(d) They sew her cervix closed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Patrick feel about his condition?
2. What is Teresa's profession?
3. What happened to Armando?
4. What happened to Matthew?
5. What ethical issue does the Committee debate focus on?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)