|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July, Chapter 4: Armando.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Armando's family feel about his condition?
(a) They are relieved that it isn't as bad as they feared.
(b) Due to a language barrier, they are unable to fully understand it.
(c) He is much worse than they had imagined.
(d) They are unaware of his condition.
2. How old is Armando?
3. How many people are at the meeting in Chapter 3?
4. What do the doctors have to do to Taylor and Jake?
(a) Give them antibiotics.
(b) Put them into detox.
(c) Put them on a ventilator.
(d) Give them steroids.
5. Who raises the question of whether to withdraw Patrick's IV line?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which patient is the subject of the June chapter, Chapter 2?
2. What happens to Jake?
3. How long was Patrick's central IV line supposed to last?
4. Why doesn't Oria want the medical team to tell Patrick about how serious his condition is?
5. How long has Patrick been in and out of the hospital?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)