|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July, Chapter 4: Armando.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Victoria Dimas?
(a) The head nurse.
(b) Armando's doctor.
(c) Armando's mother.
(d) A cafeteria worker.
2. Who is Sally Olsen?
(a) The hospital's financial administrator.
(b) Patrick's doctor.
(c) Javier's assistant.
(d) Patrick's social worker.
3. What does Sally claim to be able to do?
(a) Speak to the ghosts of her deceased patients.
(b) Anticipate the deaths of her patients.
(c) Diagnose patients just by looking at them.
(d) Establish relationships that get patients to confide in her.
4. What do the doctors have to do to Taylor and Jake?
(a) Give them steroids.
(b) Put them into detox.
(c) Give them antibiotics.
(d) Put them on a ventilator.
5. How much do Jake and Taylor weigh?
(a) Between four and five pounds.
(b) Between two and three pounds.
(c) Less than two pounds.
(d) Between three and four pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Taylor?
2. What started the fight between Armando and the man in Madisonville?
3. How long has Patrick been in and out of the hospital?
4. What do the doctors think Armando's chances of recovery are?
5. What does Fran's obstetrician do for her at her last check-up?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)