|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July, Chapter 4: Armando.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Patrick Dismuke?
2. Why doesn't Oria want the medical team to tell Patrick about how serious his condition is?
(a) She wants to tell him herself.
(b) She doesn't want him to give up.
(c) She is afraid it will adversely affect his recovery.
(d) She wants him to be happy and not worry.
3. Who is Victoria Dimas?
(a) Armando's mother.
(b) The head nurse.
(c) Armando's doctor.
(d) A cafeteria worker.
4. How long was Patrick's central IV line supposed to last?
(a) For the rest of his life.
(c) For as long as he needed it.
(d) For just a short time.
5. How do the hospital staff, except Javier, feel about Patrick?
(a) They feel that he is a nuisance, and makes unreasonable demands.
(b) He has endeared himself to all of them.
(c) They think he is sweet, but too emotionally dependent.
(d) They think he is a spoiled brat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Armando as a result of this misfortune?
2. What doctor do Fran and Carey meet when they get to the hospital?
3. What is the biggest risk involving Patrick's IV line?
4. What has gone wrong that might induce premature labor for Fran?
5. What happens on the last day of May?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)