|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July, Chapter 4: Armando.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main focus of the Ethics Committee?
(a) Handling malpractice complaints.
(b) The withdrawal of life support.
(c) Ensuring the ethical practices of doctors.
(d) Finding ways to help patients' families.
2. Which patient is the subject of the June chapter, Chapter 2?
3. Why are the doctors reluctant to install a new line for Patrick?
(a) It may exacerbate his condition.
(b) His family can't afford it.
(c) It would require very risky surgery.
(d) His insurance won't cover it.
4. What started the fight between Armando and the man in Madisonville?
(a) Armando spilled his drink on the man's best jacket.
(b) The man was drunk, and Armando gave him water instead of whiskey.
(c) The man made a pass at Armando's girlfriend.
(d) Armando attempted to steal the man's wallet.
5. Which of the babies is in worse health?
(a) Both are about the same.
(c) Doctors aren't sure.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Oria Dismuke described?
2. What is the most important criterion of Patrick's status?
3. Who is Victoria Dimas?
4. What ethical issue does the Committee debate focus on?
5. What happened to Armando the night he left for Madisonville?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)