|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July, Chapter 4: Armando.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the people at the meeting in Chapter 3?
(a) Specialists who are consulting about Patrick's treatment.
(b) Renowned pediatricians from other hospitals.
(c) Financial administrators at the hospital.
(d) People who know Patrick best.
2. What disease does Patrick have?
(a) Hirschsprung's disease.
(c) Lou Gehrig's disease.
3. What is Patrick's central IV line for?
(a) It delivers morphine.
(b) It delivers antibiotics.
(c) It delivers the nutrients his body needs.
(d) It drains fluid from the area around his heart.
4. What is causing Patrick excess suffering?
(a) His doctors' indecisiveness.
(b) His family's interference.
(c) His nurses' incompetence.
(d) His antibiotics.
5. What do the doctors have to do to Taylor and Jake?
(a) Put them on a ventilator.
(b) Give them antibiotics.
(c) Put them into detox.
(d) Give them steroids.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the biggest risk involving Patrick's IV line?
2. What is the most important criterion of Patrick's status?
3. How old is Armando?
4. Which baby is born first?
5. How does Fran get to the hospital?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)