|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July, Chapter 4: Armando.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the chairman of the Institutional Ethics Committee?
(a) Lin Weeks.
(b) Shannon Crandell.
(c) Richard Weir.
(d) Sally Olsen.
2. How much time has Patrick spent in the hospital?
(a) He has spent more time in the hospital than out of it.
(b) He has spent a total of about one year in the hospital.
(c) He has spent very little time in the hospital; most of his care is outpatient.
(d) He has spent a total of about five years in the hospital.
3. Who is Victoria Dimas?
(a) Armando's doctor.
(b) Armando's mother.
(c) The head nurse.
(d) A cafeteria worker.
4. How do the hospital staff, except Javier, feel about Patrick?
(a) He has endeared himself to all of them.
(b) They feel that he is a nuisance, and makes unreasonable demands.
(c) They think he is sweet, but too emotionally dependent.
(d) They think he is a spoiled brat.
5. What did Armando do when he was 17?
(a) Got a girl pregnant.
(b) Crashed his car.
(c) Dropped out of high school.
(d) Left his family to look for odd jobs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which patient is the subject of the June chapter, Chapter 2?
2. How long was Patrick's central IV line supposed to last?
3. What is causing Patrick excess suffering?
4. Where did Armando and his family come from?
5. What status is Patrick given by the committee?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)