|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through June, Chapter 2: Taylor and Jake.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Jake?
(a) He undergoes several surgeries.
(b) He contracts meningitis.
(c) He is baptized, and dies soon after.
(d) He is put on the list for a lung transplant.
2. What status is Patrick given by the committee?
(a) Supportive Protocol I.
(d) Supportive Protocol II.
3. What status is the committee considering giving to Patrick?
(a) A recipient of pro bono charity care.
(b) High-priority care status.
(c) Priority status on the list of potential organ recipients.
(d) DNR, or "Do Not Resuscitate."
4. What has gone wrong that might induce premature labor for Fran?
(a) She took too much aspirin.
(b) Her cervix has thinned.
(c) She gave herself a hernia lifting something heavy.
(d) She has diabetes.
5. What does Fran's obstetrician do for her at her last check-up?
(a) She admits her to the hospital for observation.
(b) She recommends a Caesarian section.
(c) She tells Fran not to worry, the problem is not as serious as she thinks.
(d) She gives Fran drugs, and sends her home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with Taylor and Jake?
2. How long was Patrick's central IV line supposed to last?
3. Who is Fran's obstetrician?
4. What happens on the last day of May?
5. Which baby is born first?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)