|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through June, Chapter 2: Taylor and Jake.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the doctors reluctant to install a new line for Patrick?
(a) His insurance won't cover it.
(b) It would require very risky surgery.
(c) His family can't afford it.
(d) It may exacerbate his condition.
2. Which baby is born first?
(a) They are born at the same time, via Caesarian section.
(c) It is not specified.
3. What do the doctors have to do to Taylor and Jake?
(a) Put them on a ventilator.
(b) Give them antibiotics.
(c) Give them steroids.
(d) Put them into detox.
4. How much time has Patrick spent in the hospital?
(a) He has spent very little time in the hospital; most of his care is outpatient.
(b) He has spent more time in the hospital than out of it.
(c) He has spent a total of about five years in the hospital.
(d) He has spent a total of about one year in the hospital.
5. What is Patrick's central IV line for?
(a) It delivers morphine.
(b) It delivers the nutrients his body needs.
(c) It drains fluid from the area around his heart.
(d) It delivers antibiotics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fran's obstetrician do for her at her last check-up?
2. Who are Fran and Carey Poarch?
3. What happens to Taylor?
4. How much do Jake and Taylor weigh?
5. Which patient is the subject of the June chapter, Chapter 2?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)