|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through June, Chapter 2: Taylor and Jake.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens on the last day of May?
(a) One of the twins dies.
(b) Fran goes in for her last prenatal check-up.
(c) Fran undergoes a Caesarian section.
(d) Taylor and Jake are born.
2. How long was Patrick's central IV line supposed to last?
(a) For the rest of his life.
(b) For just a short time.
(d) For as long as he needed it.
3. What status is Patrick given by the committee?
(b) Supportive Protocol II.
(c) Supportive Protocol I.
4. What does the hospital do for Fran?
(a) They make her do Kegel exercises.
(b) They prop her up, head below her feet.
(c) They give her more drugs.
(d) They sew her cervix closed.
5. How does Fran get to the hospital?
(a) By car.
(b) On foot.
(c) By ambulance.
(d) By helicopter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the doctors have to do to Taylor and Jake?
2. What is wrong with Taylor and Jake?
3. What is Patrick's central IV line for?
4. Who raises the question of whether to withdraw Patrick's IV line?
5. What ethical issue does the Committee debate focus on?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)