|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through September, Chapter 17: Patrick, Chapter 18: Armando, Chapter 19: The Committee.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Teresa have her children?
2. What device helps Armando to talk?
(a) A talking trach.
(b) A text-to-speech device.
(c) A TTY machine.
(d) None; he still can't talk.
3. What is the significance of Patrick's medical chart?
(a) It shows that the hospital has tried every treatment available, without success.
(b) It details the rarity of his illness, and the many doctors who have attempted to cure him.
(c) It shows how little involvement his parents have had in his care.
(d) It tracks his life as a series of medical events.
4. What happened to Armando the night he left for Madisonville?
(a) His car was stolen.
(b) He had an argument with his parents.
(c) He got into a bar fight.
(d) He was shot.
5. What happened to Armando?
(a) He was walking, and was hit by a car.
(b) He was driving a car, and hit a tree.
(c) He was shot.
(d) He fell off of a ladder.
Short Answer Questions
1. In August, from what does Patrick increasingly suffer?
2. What happens to Javier as a result of cases like Patrick's?
3. What does Mary try to procure for Armando?
4. How many years after the founder's death did it take for the hospital to start being built?
5. Who is looking at the note at the beginning of Chapter 5?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)