|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through September, Chapter 17: Patrick, Chapter 18: Armando, Chapter 19: The Committee.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people are at the meeting in Chapter 3?
2. What is Taylor's appearance like in Chapter 13?
(a) She is thin and delicate-looking.
(b) She is turning blue around her lips and extremities.
(c) She is gaining weight, and appears healthier.
(d) She is swollen, and her skin is stretching and splitting.
3. How does Patrick feel about the hospital staff?
(a) He likes very few of them.
(b) He likes some, but not others.
(c) He likes them all.
(d) He is emotionally dependent on them.
4. What is Methodist Hospital?
(a) A large, privately-funded hospital that deals with uninsured patients.
(b) A small, privately-funded hospital that caters only to those who can pay cash for their care.
(c) The largest privately-funded hospital in the world.
(d) A small, publicly-funded hospital that deals with uninsured patients.
5. What is an enormous burden on the medical system?
(a) The uninsured.
(b) Elderly care.
(c) Women's health.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Fran and Carey want to do with Taylor at the end of Chapter 6?
2. What device helps Armando to talk?
3. What happens to Taylor?
4. What is the problem with Taylor being on a ventilator?
5. Who is Armando's social worker?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)