|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through September, Chapter 17: Patrick, Chapter 18: Armando, Chapter 19: The Committee.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Patrick's central IV line for?
(a) It delivers the nutrients his body needs.
(b) It delivers morphine.
(c) It delivers antibiotics.
(d) It drains fluid from the area around his heart.
2. Who is the chairman of the Institutional Ethics Committee?
(a) Sally Olsen.
(b) Richard Weir.
(c) Shannon Crandell.
(d) Lin Weeks.
3. Why doesn't Oria want the medical team to tell Patrick about how serious his condition is?
(a) She wants him to be happy and not worry.
(b) She is afraid it will adversely affect his recovery.
(c) She doesn't want him to give up.
(d) She wants to tell him herself.
4. What is the Total Life Care Center also called?
(c) Life Care.
5. Who is Armando's social worker?
(a) Mary Coffey.
(b) Norma McNair.
(c) Cindy Walker.
(d) Sharon Crandell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is CHOSEN?
2. How much do Jake and Taylor weigh?
3. What happens to Javier as a result of cases like Patrick's?
4. Who is Lee Zacharias?
5. What is an enormous burden on the medical system?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)