|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through September, Chapter 17: Patrick, Chapter 18: Armando, Chapter 19: The Committee.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Armando as a result of this misfortune?
(a) He was paralyzed from the chin down.
(b) He eventually died.
(c) He had both legs amputated.
(d) His left side was paralyzed.
2. What is Teresa's profession?
3. Hermann was caught up in scandals until when?
(a) The 1980s.
(b) The 1960s.
(c) The 1950s.
(d) The 1970s.
4. What is the situation of Hermann at the time the book was written?
(a) It is large and prestigious, having solved many of its financial problems and restored its reputation.
(b) It is the largest hospital in the state, with the largest percentage of charity cases.
(c) It is small, nearly bankrupt, and losing patients rapidly.
(d) It is large and prestigious, but in debt and with a reputation marred by scandal.
5. Who is Lee Zacharias?
(a) Financial administrator.
(b) Director of pediatric medicine.
(c) The hospital's lawyer.
(d) Director of social work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the doctors have to do to Taylor and Jake?
2. In which month does Chapter 11 end?
3. What initially happened to the money that the founder left behind for the construction of the hospital?
4. What fact must the ethics committee face?
5. What decision is made regarding Patrick at the end of Chapter 17?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)