|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July, Chapter 4: Armando.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the chairman of the Institutional Ethics Committee?
(a) Lin Weeks.
(b) Richard Weir.
(c) Sally Olsen.
(d) Shannon Crandell.
2. Who are the people at the meeting in Chapter 3?
(a) Specialists who are consulting about Patrick's treatment.
(b) Renowned pediatricians from other hospitals.
(c) People who know Patrick best.
(d) Financial administrators at the hospital.
3. What status is the committee considering giving to Patrick?
(a) High-priority care status.
(b) DNR, or "Do Not Resuscitate."
(c) Priority status on the list of potential organ recipients.
(d) A recipient of pro bono charity care.
4. What happens to Jake?
(a) He contracts meningitis.
(b) He is baptized, and dies soon after.
(c) He undergoes several surgeries.
(d) He is put on the list for a lung transplant.
5. How old is Armando?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Armando and his family come from?
2. What does Sally claim to be able to do?
3. What is causing Patrick excess suffering?
4. What doctor do Fran and Carey meet when they get to the hospital?
5. What happens when Oria tries to broach the subject of death with Patrick?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)