|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July, Chapter 4: Armando.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Patrick been in and out of the hospital?
(a) The last six months.
(b) The last two years.
(c) His entire life.
(d) The last five years.
2. What is wrong with Taylor and Jake?
(a) They have a congenital birth defect.
(b) They are conjoined.
(c) Their lungs are underdeveloped.
(d) They have a genetic disorder.
3. What do the doctors think Armando's chances of recovery are?
(a) Very high.
(b) Very low.
(d) Fairly high.
4. What system in Patrick's body is affected by his disease?
(a) His circulatory system.
(b) His digestive tract.
(c) His central nervous system.
(d) His immune system.
5. What status is Patrick given by the committee?
(b) Supportive Protocol I.
(c) Supportive Protocol II.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Patrick feel about his condition?
2. How old is Patrick Dismuke?
3. Which patient is the subject of the June chapter, Chapter 2?
4. What is the main focus of the Ethics Committee?
5. How does Armando's family feel about his condition?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)