|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July, Chapter 4: Armando.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the biggest risk involving Patrick's IV line?
(a) It can get infected.
(b) It needs to be closely monitored.
(c) It is very expensive to maintain.
(d) It can interfere with his breathing.
2. What do the doctors have to do to Taylor and Jake?
(a) Put them on a ventilator.
(b) Give them antibiotics.
(c) Put them into detox.
(d) Give them steroids.
3. How old is Armando?
4. What started the fight between Armando and the man in Madisonville?
(a) Armando attempted to steal the man's wallet.
(b) The man made a pass at Armando's girlfriend.
(c) Armando spilled his drink on the man's best jacket.
(d) The man was drunk, and Armando gave him water instead of whiskey.
5. What has gone wrong that might induce premature labor for Fran?
(a) She has diabetes.
(b) She gave herself a hernia lifting something heavy.
(c) Her cervix has thinned.
(d) She took too much aspirin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the chairman of the Institutional Ethics Committee?
2. Which of the babies is in worse health?
3. What happens on the last day of May?
4. How old is Patrick Dismuke?
5. How is Oria Dismuke described?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)