|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July, Chapter 4: Armando.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Armando?
(a) He was walking, and was hit by a car.
(b) He was shot.
(c) He was driving a car, and hit a tree.
(d) He fell off of a ladder.
2. Who raises the question of whether to withdraw Patrick's IV line?
3. Why are the hospital staff concerned about Armando's care?
(a) They need special equipment to be able to care for him.
(b) They are unsure if they can provide the quality of care that he needs.
(c) With no prospect of recovery, they're not sure the cost of his care can be justified.
(d) They are not certain that their doctors are experienced enough to handle his case.
4. What status is Patrick given by the committee?
(c) Supportive Protocol I.
(d) Supportive Protocol II.
5. How does Javier feel about Patrick?
(a) He thinks he is too demanding, and at times paranoid about his condition.
(b) He is not sure if he thinks Patrick is spoiled, or simply attention-starved.
(c) He is more attached to him than the other hospital staff.
(d) He is attached to Patrick, and this burdens him because he is also responsible for all of the other children at the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the people at the meeting in Chapter 3?
2. What status is the committee considering giving to Patrick?
3. Who is Fran's obstetrician?
4. How many people are at the meeting in Chapter 3?
5. What started the fight between Armando and the man in Madisonville?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)