|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July, Chapter 8: The Hospital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hospital is Fran rushed to, a few days after her check-up?
(a) San Jacinto.
(b) Ben Taub.
(c) Methodist Hospital.
2. What is Patrick's home like?
(a) He lives in a foster home.
(b) He lives with his parents, in a comfortable home.
(c) He lives with his aunt and uncle, in a large house with a big yard.
(d) He lives with his grandmother in a small, dark house in the poorest part of town.
3. What does Fran's obstetrician do for her at her last check-up?
(a) She gives Fran drugs, and sends her home.
(b) She admits her to the hospital for observation.
(c) She tells Fran not to worry, the problem is not as serious as she thinks.
(d) She recommends a Caesarian section.
4. What happens to Patrick's line, as a result of his tampering?
(a) Nothing, but the hospital staff are angry with him.
(b) It is disconnected, and they try to find another way to deliver his medications.
(c) It breaks, and he goes into cardiac arrest.
(d) It gets increasingly infected, and needs to be replaced.
5. What was the founder's stipulation for the funding he left to build a hospital?
(a) A large portion of the hospital was to be used for charity care.
(b) The hospital had to be built in a certain area of town.
(c) It had to be a teaching hospital.
(d) A minimum number of jobs had to be created in the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with Taylor and Jake?
2. Who is looking at the note at the beginning of Chapter 5?
3. Why are the hospital staff concerned about Armando's care?
4. What happens to Jake?
5. What changed as a result of the courts' revisions to the founder's will?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)