|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July, Chapter 8: The Hospital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The courts revised the hospital founder's will to allow for what?
(a) A different building site.
(b) A different name for the hospital.
(c) Different financial arrangements.
(d) A bigger percentage of pediatric patients.
2. Which of the babies is in worse health?
(a) Both are about the same.
(c) Doctors aren't sure.
3. Who wrote the note at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) Teresa Knapper.
(b) Lin Weeks.
(c) Sally Olsen.
(d) Armando Dimas.
4. What happens on the last day of May?
(a) Fran undergoes a Caesarian section.
(b) Taylor and Jake are born.
(c) Fran goes in for her last prenatal check-up.
(d) One of the twins dies.
5. How does Fran get to the hospital?
(a) By ambulance.
(b) On foot.
(c) By car.
(d) By helicopter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the doctors have to do to Taylor and Jake?
2. What happened to Armando?
3. What started the fight between Armando and the man in Madisonville?
4. Who founded Hermann Hospital?
5. Why doesn't Patrick's doctor want to give him surgery?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)