|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July, Chapter 8: The Hospital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years after the founder's death did it take for the hospital to start being built?
2. Who debates the question of Patrick's surgery and medical status?
(a) His doctor and nurses.
(b) The ethics committee.
(c) Specialists from other hospitals.
(d) His doctor and parents.
3. What hospital is Fran rushed to, a few days after her check-up?
(a) San Jacinto.
(b) Ben Taub.
(c) Methodist Hospital.
4. What is wrong with Taylor and Jake?
(a) Their lungs are underdeveloped.
(b) They have a congenital birth defect.
(c) They have a genetic disorder.
(d) They are conjoined.
5. In what year did the hospital finally open?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Patrick's illness do to him?
2. What happens to Jake?
3. Who wrote the note at the beginning of Chapter 5?
4. What does Fran's obstetrician do for her at her last check-up?
5. In what year did Teresa have her children?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)