|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July, Chapter 8: The Hospital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What initially happened to the money that the founder left behind for the construction of the hospital?
(a) It was given to the state because he had no heirs.
(b) It was used to finance an election campaign.
(c) It was used in a variety of scandals.
(d) It was distributed amongst his heirs.
2. Which of the babies is in worse health?
(b) Both are about the same.
(d) Doctors aren't sure.
3. What does Patrick sometimes do to his IV line?
(a) Cuts it open.
(b) Pulls it out.
(c) Pollutes it with feces and dirt.
(d) Blows air into it.
4. What happened as Hermann continued to grow?
(a) It hired more interns and student doctors.
(b) It was incorporated with other medical facilities.
(c) It started to compete with other local area hospitals.
(d) It hired better and more prestigious doctors.
5. What decision is made, in Chapter 7, regarding Patrick?
(a) He will be taken off of life support.
(b) He will be transferred to another hospital.
(c) He will not have the surgery.
(d) He is placed on a DNR.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the doctors think Armando's chances of recovery are?
2. What is Teresa's profession?
3. What happened to Armando as a result of this misfortune?
4. How does Patrick feel about the hospital?
5. What happened to the board of trustees who were supposed to oversee the building of the hospital?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)