|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July, Chapter 8: The Hospital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the ethics committee usually meet?
(a) Once per week.
(b) When an end-of-life issue arises.
(c) At the beginning of each fiscal year.
(d) When a patient's family asks them for help.
2. What does Patrick sometimes do to his IV line?
(a) Pollutes it with feces and dirt.
(b) Blows air into it.
(c) Pulls it out.
(d) Cuts it open.
3. Why does Patrick do things to his IV line?
(a) He doesn't like needles.
(b) He wants to be normal.
(c) Because he wants to die.
(d) So he can return to Hermann.
4. What is wrong with Taylor and Jake?
(a) Their lungs are underdeveloped.
(b) They have a congenital birth defect.
(c) They are conjoined.
(d) They have a genetic disorder.
5. What does Fran's obstetrician do for her at her last check-up?
(a) She gives Fran drugs, and sends her home.
(b) She admits her to the hospital for observation.
(c) She recommends a Caesarian section.
(d) She tells Fran not to worry, the problem is not as serious as she thinks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Mark?
2. How old is Armando?
3. What was the founder's stipulation for the funding he left to build a hospital?
4. How does Patrick feel about the decision made in Chapter 7?
5. Who is Victoria Dimas?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)