|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through August, Chapter 12: Patrick, Chapter 13: Taylor, Chapter 14: The Committee, Chapter 15: Armando, Chapter 16: The Cost of Care.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the doctors think Armando's chances of recovery are?
(a) Very high.
(c) Fairly high.
(d) Very low.
2. What happened to Armando?
(a) He fell off of a ladder.
(b) He was shot.
(c) He was driving a car, and hit a tree.
(d) He was walking, and was hit by a car.
3. What is the committee's ultimate decision?
(a) They decide to leave the life support decision to Taylor's parents.
(b) They decide to keep Taylor on life support.
(c) They decide to remove Taylor's life support.
(d) They decide to send Taylor to another hospital.
4. Why does Fran want to remove Taylor's ventilator?
(a) She wants to see if Taylor can breathe on her own.
(b) She doesn't want Taylor to live because she will have too many health problems.
(c) Their insurance won't cover it any longer.
(d) It appears to make Taylor uncomfortable.
5. Who is Victoria Dimas?
(a) The head nurse.
(b) A cafeteria worker.
(c) Armando's doctor.
(d) Armando's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Patrick at the end of Chapter 12?
2. What started the fight between Armando and the man in Madisonville?
3. What did Armando do when he was 17?
4. What does Patrick's illness do to him?
5. What is the main question debated by the committee in Chapter 14?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)