May, Chapter 1: The Committee
1. How old is Patrick Dismuke?
2. How long has Patrick been in and out of the hospital?
(a) His entire life.
(b) The last six months.
(c) The last five years.
(d) The last two years.
3. How much time has Patrick spent in the hospital?
(a) He has spent very little time in the hospital; most of his care is outpatient.
(b) He has spent more time in the hospital than out of it.
(c) He has spent a total of about one year in the hospital.
(d) He has spent a total of about five years in the hospital.
4. What disease does Patrick have?
(c) Lou Gehrig's disease.
(d) Hirschsprung's disease.
5. What system in Patrick's body is affected by his disease?
(a) His central nervous system.
(b) His digestive tract.
(c) His immune system.
(d) His circulatory system.
6. What is Patrick's central IV line for?
(a) It delivers antibiotics.
(b) It drains fluid from the area around his heart.
(c) It delivers morphine.
(d) It delivers the nutrients his body needs.
This section contains 5,668 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)