Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Avery say Lambert has earned the right to be?
2. Where did Sonny Capps grow up?
3. What does Lamar say all great firms have been built by?
4. Who did Dutch Hendrix used to work for?
5. What does Mitch do the Saturday after the bar exam?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the Firm remind Mitch to be careful?
2. Why is Tammy important to Mitch?
3. How do the Firm get Mitch to the Cayman Islands?
4. How does DeVasher try to keep Mitch quiet?
5. What does Tammy do once Mitch and the others have left the area?
6. What does DeVasher say is strange about Mitch's story about the FBI?
7. How do Morolto's men get rid of the authorities?
8. How does Ray escape from prison?
9. What happens when a employer's wife gives birth?
10. What does Mitch say he wants from the FBI in returning for helping them uncover the firm?
What suggestions are there in the opening chapters that there is something wrong with the Firm? Why do the Firm think someone like Mitch will overlook any suspicions he has?
Examine the author's writing style. How would you describe the author's prose style? What kind of vocabulary does he use? What meaning does the author's style give to the story?
Away from the main character, examine the way the author uses the other characters in the book. When does he introduce and take them away from the story? What effect does it have on the story?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)