|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does Abby own?
2. What are clients threatening Avery with?
3. What are clients threatening Avery with?
4. What do Mitch and Abby drink with their ribs?
5. What is the capital of the Cayman Islands?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are the police after both Ray and Mitch?
2. Why does Mitch think Lomax looks like the Marlborough Man?
3. Describe Mitch's meeting with Tammy?
4. What does Dutch think about all new employees at the Firm?
5. How does DeVasher try to keep Mitch quiet?
6. Why are the Firm so keen on hiring Mitch?
7. How does Ray deal with the Nordic man?
8. How do the Firm remind Mitch to be careful?
9. Why is Mitch happy someone steals his BMW?
10. How does Avery show himself to be a slightly unsavour character?
Essay Topic 1
What does the Firm company symbolize in terms of society? The symbloism of the Firm company still relevant to today's society?
Essay Topic 2
What suggestions are there in the opening chapters that there is something wrong with the Firm? Why do the Firm think someone like Mitch will overlook any suspicions he has?
Essay Topic 3
Why does Grisham represent the FBI as a joke and particularly the character of Tarrance? What comment does it make about authority and the structure of societyso in general?
This section contains 2,004 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)