|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitch tell Avery he doesn't require much of?
2. What is the only food the restaurant sells?
3. What kind of signs are hanging from the painted windows at Ernie's?
4. Who did Dutch Hendrix used to work for?
5. What does Avery say is his passion?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Abby's father anger Mitch?
2. How does Ray pass his time in prison?
3. How does the Firm scare Mitch before they tell him his bar exam results?
4. What does Lomax say is suspicious about Mickel's suicide?
5. What kind of people does the Bendini firm like to hire?
6. Describe Mitch's meeting with Tammy?
7. What is Lambert's opinion on secrecy?
8. How does Mitch want Eddie Lomax to help him?
9. How does the Firm set Mitch up in this section?
10. Why does Abby instantly see Kay as a friend?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Pick a character from the book and discuss his or her goals and motives. Do they achieve their motive? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
Essay Topic 2
What does the Firm company symbolize in terms of society? Is the symbolism of the Firm still relevant to today's society?
Essay Topic 3
In what way could Mitch be called a person with principles? How do Mitch's principles blind him to what is really going on? How do you think Mitch would have reacted if he hadn't found out about the Firm until after the obligatory twelve years?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)