|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lambert say his employees kill themselves for?
2. What does Abby say she would have studied if she had wanted money?
3. What does Avery say Lambert has earned the right to be?
4. What sport did Rick Acklin play?
5. Who did Dutch Hendrix used to work for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Lambert's opinion on secrecy?
2. How does Mitch want Eddie Lomax to help him?
3. How does Ray pass his time in prison?
4. How does the Firm scare Mitch before they tell him his bar exam results?
5. How does Eddie Lomax die?
6. Why does Abank refuse to believe the drug rumors surrounding his son?
7. What suggestions are there that Mitch's relationship with Abby is starting to suffer?
8. Why is the Firm so keen on hiring Mitch?
9. How does Avery show himself to be a slightly unsavory character?
10. How does the Firm assure people keep quiet?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In what way is Avery different from the other employees working for the Firm? Why does he work for the Firm if he does not respect its rules?
Essay Topic 2
Who are the partners and how do they ensure the smooth running of the Firm? How do the partners' roles differ from the other other employees' roles?
Essay Topic 3
How does the Firm assure that its employees work long hours? How does Mitch's workload start affecting his home life? Is this an accurate representation of what it is like to work for a law firm?
This section contains 871 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)