Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Avery say Lambert has earned the right to be?
2. Where did Sonny Capps grow up?
3. What does Lamar say all great firms have been built by?
4. Who did Dutch Hendrix used to work for?
5. What does Mitch do the Saturday after the bar exam?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the Firm remind Mitch to be careful?
2. Why is Tammy important to Mitch?
3. How do the Firm get Mitch to the Cayman Islands?
4. How does DeVasher try to keep Mitch quiet?
5. What does Tammy do once Mitch and the others have left the area?
6. What does DeVasher say is strange about Mitch's story about the FBI?
7. How do Morolto's men get rid of the authorities?
8. How does Ray escape from prison?
9. What happens when a employer's wife gives birth?
10. What does Mitch say he wants from the FBI in returning for helping them uncover the firm?
Essay Topic 1
Identify the main themes of the story. In what way are these themes relevant to the period? How does the author use character and setting to express these themes?
Essay Topic 2
Who are the partners and how do they ensure the smooth running of the Firm? How do the partner's roles differ from the other other employees roles?
Essay Topic 3
Why does Mitch turn his back on the FBI? Is it realistic someone like Mitch could have achieved so much with such limited resources?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)