|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the secretary say the company has been losing thousands on?
2. What kind of car does Mitch arrive in on his first day at work?
3. What does Avery say the Cayman bankers make the Swiss look like?
4. What drug was Mitch offered at a law school party?
5. What city is Mitch leaving for?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Firm set Mitch up in this section?
2. Why does the Firm want its employees to start a family?
3. Describe Mitch's meeting with Tammy?
4. What is Lambert's opinion on secrecy?
5. How does Ray pass his time in prison?
6. What suggestions are there that Mitch's relationship with Abby is starting to suffer?
7. How does Abby's father anger Mitch?
8. What does Dutch think about all new employees at the Firm?
9. What does Mitch tell Abby in the restaurant?
10. How does the Firm tempt Mitch into joining the company?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In what way could Mitch be called a person with principles? How do Mitch's principles blind him to what is really going on? How do you think Mitch would have reacted if he hadn't found out about the Firm until after the obligatory twelve years?
Essay Topic 2
Who are the partners and how do they ensure the smooth running of the Firm? How do the partners' roles differ from the other other employees' roles?
Essay Topic 3
How does the Firm assure that its employees work long hours? How does Mitch's workload start affecting his home life? Is this an accurate representation of what it is like to work for a law firm?
This section contains 961 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)