|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Avery say the company does not allow at lunch?
2. Where did Sonny Capps grow up?
3. Where does Mitch say he felt he belonged?
4. Where did Sonny Capps grow up?
5. What does Lambert ask Mitch if he is tired of doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Lambert's opinion on secrecy?
2. How does Mitch want Eddie Lomax to help him?
3. Why does Mitch meet Barry Abanks in this section?
4. What does Mitch tell Abby in the restaurant?
5. Why are the police after both Ray and Mitch?
6. Why does Abby instantly see Kay as a friend?
7. How does Ray escape from prison?
8. What happens when a employer's wife gives birth?
9. Why does the Firm say the FBI are interested in them?
10. How does Tammy entrap Avery?
Essay Topic 1
How does Lomax's death affect the story? Why does it affect the story in this way? Are there suggestions earlier in the story that Lomax would die?
Essay Topic 2
Why does Grisham represent the FBI as a joke and particularly the character of Tarrance? What comment does it make about authority and the structure of societies in general?
Essay Topic 3
Why does Mitch not question the Firm from the beginning? What does his unquestioning attitude say about his character?
This section contains 1,979 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)