Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Avery say Lambert has earned the right to be?
2. Where did Sonny Capps grow up?
3. What does Lamar say all great firms have been built by?
4. Who did Dutch Hendrix used to work for?
5. What does Mitch do the Saturday after the bar exam?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the Firm remind Mitch to be careful?
2. Why is Tammy important to Mitch?
3. How do the Firm get Mitch to the Cayman Islands?
4. How does DeVasher try to keep Mitch quiet?
5. What does Tammy do once Mitch and the others have left the area?
6. What does DeVasher say is strange about Mitch's story about the FBI?
7. How do Morolto's men get rid of the authorities?
8. How does Ray escape from prison?
9. What happens when a employer's wife gives birth?
10. What does Mitch say he wants from the FBI in returning for helping them uncover the firm?
Essay Topic 1
Examine the author's writing style. How would you describe the author's prose style? What kind of vocabulary does he use? What meaning does the author's style give to the story?
Essay Topic 2
Why does Mitch not question the Firm from the beginning? What does his unquestioning attitude say about his character?
Essay Topic 3
Why does Grisham represent the FBI as a joke and particularly the character of Tarrance? What comment does it make about authority and the structure of societyso in general?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)