|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Victor Milligan from originally?
2. What does Lamar say all great firms have been built by?
3. How did Robert Lamm die?
4. What does Mitch like doing while eating in the deli?
5. What was the name of the pirate who roamed the Cayman Islands?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Mitch's upbringing.
2. How does the Firm tempt Mitch into joining the company?
3. How does Abby's father anger Mitch?
4. Why does the Firm say the FBI is interested in them?
5. How does DeVasher try to keep Mitch quiet?
6. Why is Sam Capp so important to the company?
7. Why is Mitch ready to blame Avery if he fails the bar exam?
8. Why does Mitch think Lomax looks like the Marlboro Man?
9. What does Dutch think about all new employees at the Firm?
10. What happens when a employer's wife gives birth?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine Mitch's upbringing.
1. What was Mitch's upbringing?
2. How has Mitch's upbringing motivated him to succeed in life?
3. Is there any evidence Mitch is hiding away from the traumas of his past?
Essay Topic 2
In what way could Mitch be called a person with principles? How do Mitch's principles blind him to what is really going on? How do you think Mitch would have reacted if he hadn't found out about the Firm until after the obligatory twelve years?
Essay Topic 3
In what way is Avery different from the other employees working for the Firm? Why does he work for the Firm if he does not respect its rules?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)