|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the open-air bar Avery and Mitch go to?
2. What does Avery say Capps will use to read Mitch's rough draft?
(a) A magniying glass.
(b) A telescope.
(c) A computer.
(d) His secretary.
3. What is Tammy's code name?
4. Where is Victor Milligan from originally?
(a) New England.
5. Who does the FBI say owns the Bendini Firm?
(a) The Cubans.
(b) The Mafia.
(c) The government.
(d) The Klu-Klux-Klan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the dog look like it is waiting for?
2. What does Nina tell Mitch she needs at the beginning of Chapter 11?
3. What area provides Memphis with its best nightlife?
4. What does Avery say is the one thing Mitch should never ignore?
5. What is the only food the restaurant sells?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Abank refuse to believe the drug rumors surrounding his son?
2. Why does the Firm say the FBI is interested in them?
3. What is Lambert's opinion on secrecy?
4. How does DeVasher try to keep Mitch quiet?
5. Why is the Firm so keen on hiring Mitch?
6. Describe Mitch's meeting with Tammy?
7. What does Lomax say is suspicious about Mickel's suicide?
8. How does Avery show himself to be a slightly unsavory character?
9. How does Eddie Lomax die?
10. How does Ray pass his time in prison?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)