|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the dog look like it is waiting for?
(a) An explosion.
(c) A cuddle.
(d) The postman.
2. Where does Mitch get to after six hours of driving?
3. What does Nina tell Mitch she needs at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(d) A cigarette.
4. What kind of car is Abby trying to get started?
(a) A Mercedes.
(b) A Station Wagon.
(c) A BMW.
(d) A Mazda.
5. What does Lamar say all great firms have been built by?
(a) Outsourcing files.
(b) One major client.
(c) Padding files.
(d) A focused client group.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the company establishing a scholarship in Kozinski's name?
2. How did Robert Lamm die?
3. Where does Mitch say a thick pain hits him as he waits for his bar results?
4. Where does Mitch take Heresay for a walk the day after Christmas?
5. What is the senior partner studying at the beginning of the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Lambert's opinion on secrecy?
2. Why does Mitch think Lomax looks like the Marlboro Man?
3. Why does Abby instantly see Kay as a friend?
4. How does the Firm assure people keep quiet?
5. What does Mitch tell Abby in the restaurant?
6. Why does the Firm want its employees to start a family?
7. How does DeVasher try to keep Mitch quiet?
8. Why is Abby's new life like in Memphis?
9. Why does Abank refuse to believe the drug rumors surrounding his son?
10. What suggestions are there that Mitch's relationship with Abby is starting to suffer?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)