|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mitch say is his immediate goal at the company?
(a) To earn half a million in a year.
(b) To be someone's boss.
(c) To get his own office.
(d) To justify a second secretary.
2. What color is the secretary's hair?
3. What does Mitch have six weeks to study for?
(a) A finishing exam.
(b) A introductory exam.
(c) A bar exam.
(d) A mid-term exam.
4. Who does Lambert say his employees kill themselves for?
(a) The clients.
(b) Their families.
(c) Each other.
(d) The Firm.
5. What do Mr. Lambert's teeth sparkle like?
(b) Gold coins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitch like doing while eating in the deli?
2. What is the only food the restaurant sells?
3. What drug was Mitch offered at a law school party?
4. Which of the following teams is playing in the Super Bowl?
5. From which city have the bar exam results come?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Mitch's upbringing.
2. How does Abby's father anger Mitch?
3. Describe Mitch's meeting with Tammy?
4. Why is Mitch ready to blame Avery if he fails the bar exam?
5. What is Lambert's opinion on secrecy?
6. How does Ray pass his time in prison?
7. Why does Lomax say Lamm's death is suspicious?
8. What does Mitch tell Abby in the restaurant?
9. How does DeVasher try to keep Mitch quiet?
10. Why does Abby instantly see Kay as a friend?
This section contains 785 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)