|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mitch do the Saturday after the bar exam?
(a) Walk through the hills.
(b) Watch a film.
(c) Talk to his parents.
(d) Dig the flower beds.
2. What does Lamar say all great firms have been built by?
(a) Padding files.
(b) Outsourcing files.
(c) One major client.
(d) A focused client group.
3. What kind of blood is in Mitch's family?
(a) English blood.
(b) Scottish blood.
(c) Indian blood.
(d) Mexican blood.
4. Where does Mitch say he felt he belonged?
(a) In Memphis.
(b) At the funerals.
(c) At Lamar's house.
(d) At the company.
5. Where is Oliver Lambert waiting for Mitch?
(c) The library.
(d) The cafeteria.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mitch get to after six hours of driving?
2. Where does Lamar say the Firm is located?
3. What does Avery say is the one thing Mitch should never ignore?
4. Which of the following teams is playing in the Super Bowl?
5. What does Mitch tell Avery he needs time to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the Firm say the FBI is interested in them?
2. Why does Abank refuse to believe the drug rumors surrounding his son?
3. How does Eddie Lomax die?
4. What does Lomax say is suspicious about Mickel's suicide?
5. What suggestions are there that Mitch's relationship with Abby is starting to suffer?
6. What is Lambert's opinion on secrecy?
7. How does the Firm assure people keep quiet?
8. How does DeVasher try to keep Mitch quiet?
9. What does Mitch tell Abby in the restaurant?
10. How does Avery show himself to be a slightly unsavory character?
This section contains 887 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)