|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mitch do the Saturday after the bar exam?
(a) Dig the flower beds.
(b) Walk through the hills.
(c) Talk to his parents.
(d) Watch a film.
2. What is the first thing DeVasher tells Ollie when he enters his office?
(a) You are late.
(b) Get out.
(c) Get me Mitch.
(d) Sit down.
3. What does Avery say is the one thing Mitch should never ignore?
(a) The directors.
(b) The paycheck.
(c) The billing.
(d) The client.
4. Where does the FBI say the cab will take Mitch?
(a) The Vietnam Veterans Memorial.
(b) Capitol Hill.
(c) The Lincoln Monument.
(d) The Washington Tower.
5. What kind of car does Mitch arrive in on his first day at work?
(a) A limo.
(b) A Cadillac.
(c) A Mercedes.
(d) A BMW.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Abby say she speaks to a lot?
2. Where did Avery work to finance junior college?
3. Who does Mitch visit in prison?
4. What does Avery say the company does not allow at lunch?
5. What is the name of the open-air bar Avery and Mitch go to?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the Firm say the FBI is interested in them?
2. Why does Mitch think Lomax looks like the Marlboro Man?
3. Describe Mitch's upbringing.
4. How does the Firm scare Mitch before they tell him his bar exam results?
5. How does the Firm assure people keep quiet?
6. What suggestions are there that Mitch's relationship with Abby is starting to suffer?
7. Why is Mitch ready to blame Avery if he fails the bar exam?
8. How does Ray pass his time in prison?
9. What happens when a employer's wife gives birth?
10. How does Avery show himself to be a slightly unsavory character?
This section contains 808 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)