|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mitch say Lomax looks like an ad for?
(a) The Marlborough Man.
(b) The Michelin Man.
(c) The Duracel Bunny.
(d) The Radioshack Man.
2. What does Mitch say he and Abby will change their names to?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Wilbur Gates.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Paul Jenkins.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. James Gardener.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. David Benson.
3. Who does Lambert say his employees kill themselves for?
(a) Each other.
(b) Their families.
(c) The Firm.
(d) The clients.
4. What kind of car is Abby trying to get started?
(a) A Mercedes.
(b) A Station Wagon.
(c) A Mazda.
(d) A BMW.
5. What does the dog look like it is waiting for?
(a) The postman.
(c) An explosion.
(d) A cuddle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitch's heartbeat sound like when he enters the meeting room?
2. What does Nina tell Mitch she needs at the beginning of Chapter 11?
3. Where does Mitch take Heresay for a walk the day after Christmas?
4. From which city have the bar exam results come?
5. Who does the FBI say owns the Bendini Firm?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the Firm say the FBI is interested in them?
2. Describe Mitch's upbringing.
3. How does Avery show himself to be a slightly unsavory character?
4. How does DeVasher try to keep Mitch quiet?
5. What is Lambert's opinion on secrecy?
6. How does the Firm set Mitch up in this section?
7. How does the Firm assure people keep quiet?
8. What does Dutch think about all new employees at the Firm?
9. Why does Mitch think Lomax looks like the Marlboro Man?
10. How does Ray pass his time in prison?
This section contains 768 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)