|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which state is Hemmba a big farmer?
(d) New York.
2. What kind of car does Mitch arrive in on his first day at work?
(a) A BMW.
(b) A limo.
(c) A Mercedes.
(d) A Cadillac.
3. What government office does Wayne Tarrance work for?
(a) The secret servive.
(b) National security.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The CIA.
4. How did Robert Lamm die?
(a) A car wreck.
(c) An explosion.
(d) A hunting accident.
5. Where did Sonny Capps grow up?
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Grant Harbison work for?
2. What does Avery yell to his secretaries?
3. What area provides Memphis with its best nightlife?
4. What kind of signs are hanging from the painted windows at Ernie's?
5. What does the dog look like it is waiting for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What suggestions are there that Mitch's relationship with Abby is starting to suffer?
2. Why is Sam Capp so important to the company?
3. How does Ray pass his time in prison?
4. How does Mitch want Eddie Lomax to help him?
5. How does the Firm assure people keep quiet?
6. Why is Abby's new life like in Memphis?
7. Why does the Firm want its employees to start a family?
8. Why is Mitch ready to blame Avery if he fails the bar exam?
9. What does Mitch tell Abby in the restaurant?
10. Why is the Firm so keen on hiring Mitch?
This section contains 744 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)