|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Mitch and Abby drink with their ribs?
(b) Coca Cola.
2. What does Ray have an aptitude for?
3. Where does Mitch take Heresay for a walk the day after Christmas?
(a) The park.
(b) The woods.
(c) The town center.
(d) The beach.
4. What do Mr. Lambert's teeth sparkle like?
(b) Gold coins.
5. What does Avery yell to his secretaries?
(d) Get out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which file does Avery say he can't find?
2. What do the lawyers mumble incoherently into in Chapter 18?
3. What does Avery say the company does not allow at lunch?
4. Where did Sonny Capps grow up?
5. What Bruce Springsteen song does Mitch play on the cassette player?
Short Essay Questions
1. What suggestions are there that Mitch's relationship with Abby is starting to suffer?
2. What does DeVasher say is strange about Mitch's story about the FBI?
3. Why is the Firm so keen on hiring Mitch?
4. Why is Abby's new life like in Memphis?
5. How does the Firm tempt Mitch into joining the company?
6. Why is Mitch ready to blame Avery if he fails the bar exam?
7. How does the Firm assure people keep quiet?
8. What does Lomax say is suspicious about Mickel's suicide?
9. How does Mitch want Eddie Lomax to help him?
10. Why does Abby instantly see Kay as a friend?
This section contains 803 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)