|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the driver say he has to finish off at home?
(a) A family argument.
(b) His Christmas cake.
(c) A game of monopoly.
(d) His turkey and wine.
2. What was the name of the pirate who roamed the Cayman Islands?
(c) Jack Sparrow.
(d) George da Sliva.
3. Why does Avery say the company tolerates his antics?
(a) He is highly talented.
(b) He knows some secrets.
(c) His father worked for the company.
(d) He gives them something else.
4. What is the capital of the Cayman Islands?
5. What does Mitch like doing while eating in the deli?
(a) Reading the newspaper.
(b) Proofreading a document.
(c) Writing a report.
(d) Talking to Abby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport did Rick Acklin play?
2. What is the name of the open-air bar Avery and Mitch go to?
3. What kind of car does Abby own?
4. Where does Mitch get to after six hours of driving?
5. Where does Lamar say the Firm is located?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Abby's new life like in Memphis?
2. Why does Lomax say Lamm's death is suspicious?
3. Why does Abank refuse to believe the drug rumors surrounding his son?
4. What does DeVasher say is strange about Mitch's story about the FBI?
5. How does the Firm scare Mitch before they tell him his bar exam results?
6. Why does Mitch think Lomax looks like the Marlboro Man?
7. How does DeVasher try to keep Mitch quiet?
8. What kind of people does the Bendini firm like to hire?
9. Why does the Firm want its employees to start a family?
10. How does Avery show himself to be a slightly unsavory character?
This section contains 836 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)