|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What singer do Abby and Kay hear on the 50s jukebox?
(a) Roy Orbison.
(b) Tom Jones.
(c) Dean Martin.
(d) Frank Sinatra.
2. What is the name of Tammy's husband?
3. What do Mr. Lambert's teeth sparkle like?
(a) Gold coins.
4. What government office does Wayne Tarrance work for?
(a) The secret servive.
(b) The FBI.
(c) National security.
(d) The CIA.
5. What does Ray have an aptitude for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lamar say all great firms have been built by?
2. What kind of blood is in Mitch's family?
3. What does Abby say she would have studied if she had wanted money?
4. Where does Abby meet Kay for lunch?
5. Which file does Avery say he can't find?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Avery show himself to be a slightly unsavory character?
2. Why is Sam Capp so important to the company?
3. What does Dutch think about all new employees at the Firm?
4. How does Ray pass his time in prison?
5. What suggestions are there that Mitch's relationship with Abby is starting to suffer?
6. How does DeVasher try to keep Mitch quiet?
7. How does Eddie Lomax die?
8. What does Mitch tell Abby in the restaurant?
9. How does Mitch want Eddie Lomax to help him?
10. Why does the Firm say the FBI is interested in them?
This section contains 806 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)