Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the capital of the Cayman Islands?
2. How did Robert Lamm die?
(b) An explosion.
(c) A hunting accident.
(d) A car wreck.
3. What does Mitch's heart beat sound like when he enters the meeting room?
(a) A sledge hammer.
(b) A trance track.
(c) A drum.
(d) A jackhammer.
4. What kind of car does Abby own?
(a) A Ferrari.
(b) A Citroen.
(c) A Peugeot.
(d) A Limo.
5. What was Anthony Bendini's passion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of food does Mr. McKnight say he avoids?
2. What kind of car is Abby trying to get started?
3. What do the lawyers mumble incoherently into in chapter 18?
4. Which file does Avery say he can't find?
5. Where are the company establishing a scholarship in Kozinski's name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mitch do instead of going to the FBI?
2. How does Ray pass his time in prison?
3. How does Mitch meet secretly with Abby?
4. How do the Morolto family keep tabs on what the FBI are upto?
5. Why is Mitch ready to blame Avery if he fails the bar exam?
6. How does Andy Patric help Mitch and the others?
7. Why is Sam Capp so important to the company?
8. How do Mitch and Abby cope with being watched?
9. What does Tammy do once Mitch and the others have left the area?
10. Why is Tammy important to Mitch?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)