|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Mr. Lambert's teeth sparkle like?
(a) Gold coins.
2. What kind of car is Abby trying to get started?
(a) A Mercedes.
(b) A BMW.
(c) A Station Wagon.
(d) A Mazda.
3. What is the capital of the Cayman Islands?
4. What does Mitch say he and Abby will change their names to?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. David Benson.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Wilbur Gates.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Paul Jenkins.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. James Gardener.
5. What is the name of Lambert's favorite restaurant in Memphis?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mitch meet Eddie Lomax?
2. Where did Avery work to finance junior college?
3. What does Oliver Lambert read in the cathedral?
4. Why does Nina Huff say she wants to know Abby's name?
5. What does Mitch say is his immediate goal at the company?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Sam Capp so important to the company?
2. Why does the Firm say the FBI is interested in them?
3. Why does Abank refuse to believe the drug rumors surrounding his son?
4. Describe Mitch's upbringing.
5. Why does Abby instantly see Kay as a friend?
6. How does DeVasher try to keep Mitch quiet?
7. What does Dutch think about all new employees at the Firm?
8. Why does Lomax say Lamm's death is suspicious?
9. What does Lomax say is suspicious about Mickel's suicide?
10. How does Eddie Lomax die?
This section contains 797 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)