|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Abby say Mitch cannot tolerate?
(a) Her parents.
(b) Her friends.
(c) Her boss.
(d) Her dog.
2. What kind of blood is in Mitch's family?
(a) English blood.
(b) Mexican blood.
(c) Scottish blood.
(d) Indian blood.
3. What kind of car does Abby own?
(a) A Ferrari.
(b) A Citroen.
(c) A Peugeot.
(d) A Limo.
4. What does Mitch like doing while eating in the deli?
(a) Talking to Abby.
(b) Writing a report.
(c) Proofreading a document.
(d) Reading the newspaper.
5. What was the name of the pirate who roamed the Cayman Islands?
(a) George da Sliva.
(b) Jack Sparrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ray have an aptitude for?
2. What does Mitch say he and Abby will change their names to?
3. What does Lamar say all great firms have been built by?
4. What does Avery say is the one thing Mitch should never ignore?
5. Where is Oliver Lambert waiting for Mitch?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Lomax say Lamm's death is suspicious?
2. Why is the Firm so keen on hiring Mitch?
3. How does Avery show himself to be a slightly unsavory character?
4. Why is Mitch ready to blame Avery if he fails the bar exam?
5. How does the Firm assure people keep quiet?
6. Why is Abby's new life like in Memphis?
7. What does DeVasher say is strange about Mitch's story about the FBI?
8. How does Ray pass his time in prison?
9. Why is Sam Capp so important to the company?
10. How does Abby's father anger Mitch?
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)