|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mitch tell Avery he needs time to do?
2. What does the secretary say the company has been losing thousands on?
(a) Company lunches.
(b) Unbilled copies.
(c) Setting up recording equipment.
(d) Cayman Island vacations.
3. What does Mitch's heart beat sound like when he enters the meeting room?
(a) A trance track.
(b) A drum.
(c) A sledge hammer.
(d) A jackhammer.
4. What is the senior partner studying at the beginning of the book?
(a) An exam paper.
(b) A resume.
(c) An essay.
(d) A novel.
5. What kind of car does Mitch arrive in on his first day at work?
(a) A BMW.
(b) A Mercedes.
(c) A Cadillac.
(d) A limo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitch say is his immediate goal at the company?
2. What drug was Mitch offered at a law school party?
3. What is the name of Tammy's husband?
4. What kind of signs are hanging from the painted windows at Ernie's?
5. What does Avery say is his passion?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the Firm get Mitch to the Cayman Islands?
2. How does Avery show himself to be a slightly unsavour character?
3. How does Mitch intend to copy as many files as possible?
4. Why does Abby instantly see Kay as a friend?
5. How does Tarrnace warn Mitch?
6. Why do the Firm want their employees to start a family?
7. How do Mitch and Tammy swap the briefcases?
8. How does Ray pass his time in prison?
9. How do the Firm tempt Mitch into joining their company?
10. What suggestions are there that Mitch's relationship with Abby is starting to suffer?
This section contains 824 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)