|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Oliver Lambert waiting for Mitch?
(a) The library.
(c) The cafeteria.
2. What color is the secretary's hair?
3. What city is Mitch leaving for?
(a) Sao Paulo.
4. What does Nina tell Mitch she needs at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) A cigarette.
5. What does Mitch say he and Abby will change their names to?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Wilbur Gates.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Paul Jenkins.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. David Benson.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. James Gardener.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which file does Avery say he can't find?
2. Where did Avery work to finance junior college?
3. What does Lamar say all great firms have been built by?
4. Who does Lambert say his employees kill themselves for?
5. How did Robert Lamm die?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dutch think about all new employees at the Firm?
2. Why is Abby's new life like in Memphis?
3. Why does Abank refuse to believe the drug rumors surrounding his son?
4. Why does the Firm want its employees to start a family?
5. What happens when a employer's wife gives birth?
6. Why is Sam Capp so important to the company?
7. What kind of people does the Bendini firm like to hire?
8. What does Mitch tell Abby in the restaurant?
9. How does the Firm tempt Mitch into joining the company?
10. How does the Firm scare Mitch before they tell him his bar exam results?
This section contains 879 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)