|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mitch tell Avery he needs time to do?
2. Who did Dutch Hendrix used to work for?
(a) The police department.
(b) The marines.
(d) The other law firm in the city.
3. Where does Lamar say the Firm is located?
(c) New York.
4. What are clients threatening Avery with?
(a) Suits for fraud.
(b) Suits for legal malpratice.
5. What drug was Mitch offered at a law school party?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the secretary say the company has been losing thousands on?
2. What does Mitch say is his immediate goal at the company?
3. What sport did Rick Acklin play?
4. What does Nina tell Mitch she needs at the beginning of Chapter 11?
5. What kind of car does Mitch arrive in on his first day at work?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Abank refuse to believe the drug rumors surrounding his son?
2. How does DeVasher try to keep Mitch quiet?
3. What happens when a employer's wife gives birth?
4. How does Eddie Lomax die?
5. Describe Mitch's upbringing.
6. Why is Abby's new life like in Memphis?
7. Why is Sam Capp so important to the company?
8. Why does the Firm want its employees to start a family?
9. What does DeVasher say is strange about Mitch's story about the FBI?
10. Describe Mitch's meeting with Tammy?
This section contains 812 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)