Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Avery say Lambert has earned the right to be?
(a) The Godfather.
(b) The grandfather.
(c) The boss.
(d) The daddy.
2. Where did Sonny Capps grow up?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
3. What does Lamar say all great firms have been built by?
(a) Padding files.
(b) Outsourcing files.
(c) A focused client group.
(d) One major client.
4. Who did Dutch Hendrix used to work for?
(b) The police department.
(c) The marines.
(d) The other law firm in the city.
5. What does Mitch do the Saturday after the bar exam?
(a) Dig the flower beds.
(b) Watch a film.
(c) Walk through the hills.
(d) Talk to his parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does Mitch arrive in on his first day at work?
2. What does Avery say the Cayman bankers make the Swiss look like?
3. What is the name of Mitch's wife?
4. Where does Abby meet Kay for lunch?
5. What city does the plane to the Cayman Islands fly from?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the Firm remind Mitch to be careful?
2. Why is Tammy important to Mitch?
3. How do the Firm get Mitch to the Cayman Islands?
4. How does DeVasher try to keep Mitch quiet?
5. What does Tammy do once Mitch and the others have left the area?
6. What does DeVasher say is strange about Mitch's story about the FBI?
7. How do Morolto's men get rid of the authorities?
8. How does Ray escape from prison?
9. What happens when a employer's wife gives birth?
10. What does Mitch say he wants from the FBI in returning for helping them uncover the firm?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)