|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of food does Mr. McKnight say he avoids?
(a) Northern food.
(b) Southern food.
(c) Oriental food.
(d) Italian food.
2. What does Lamar say all great firms have been built by?
(a) A focused client group.
(b) One major client.
(c) Outsourcing files.
(d) Padding files.
3. Why does Avery say the company tolerates his antics?
(a) His father worked for the company.
(b) He knows some secrets.
(c) He is highly talented.
(d) He gives them something else.
4. Where does Mitch say a thick pain hits him as he waits for his bar results?
(a) In his chest.
(b) Inside his stomach.
(c) Below the belt.
(d) In the back of his mouth.
5. What is the name of Mitch's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which state is Hemmba a big farmer?
2. Who does Abby say Mitch cannot tolerate?
3. Who does Mitch visit in prison?
4. What does Mitchell have a degree in?
5. What does Mitch tell Avery he doesn't require much of?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does DeVasher try to keep Mitch quiet?
2. What does Lomax say is suspicious about Mickel's suicide?
3. What happens when a employer's wife gives birth?
4. How does Eddie Lomax die?
5. Describe Mitch's meeting with Tammy?
6. Why is Abby's new life like in Memphis?
7. What suggestions are there that Mitch's relationship with Abby is starting to suffer?
8. Why does Abby instantly see Kay as a friend?
9. Why does Lomax say Lamm's death is suspicious?
10. Why does the Firm want its employees to start a family?
This section contains 813 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)