|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Robert Lamm die?
(a) An explosion.
(c) A hunting accident.
(d) A car wreck.
2. Where does Mitch meet Eddie Lomax?
(a) At a park.
(b) In a deli.
(c) In a parking lot.
(d) In a wood.
3. Which of the following teams is playing in the Super Bowl?
(a) New York Giants.
(b) Miami Dolphins.
(c) Washington Redskins.
(d) Dallas Cowboys.
4. Who does Lambert say his employees kill themselves for?
(a) Each other.
(b) The Firm.
(c) The clients.
(d) Their families.
5. Where does Mitch say a thick pain hits him as he waits for his bar results?
(a) Inside his stomach.
(b) In his chest.
(c) Below the belt.
(d) In the back of his mouth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Avery say is his passion?
2. In what part of Memphis is the Presbyterian church?
3. What kind of car is Abby trying to get started?
4. What city does the plane to the Cayman Islands fly from?
5. Who does Abby say she speaks to a lot?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Abby instantly see Kay as a friend?
2. What does Mitch tell Abby in the restaurant?
3. What does Lomax say is suspicious about Mickel's suicide?
4. Why does the Firm want its employees to start a family?
5. Why does the Firm say the FBI is interested in them?
6. Why is Mitch ready to blame Avery if he fails the bar exam?
7. Why is the Firm so keen on hiring Mitch?
8. Why does Abank refuse to believe the drug rumors surrounding his son?
9. How does the Firm scare Mitch before they tell him his bar exam results?
10. Describe Mitch's upbringing.
This section contains 811 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)