|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Sonny Capps grow up?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
2. Why does Nina Huff say she wants to know Abby's name?
(a) So she can warn Mitch she is calling.
(b) So she can be sweet to her on the phone.
(c) So she can know her competition.
(d) So she develop a relationship with her.
3. What is the name of Mitch's wife?
4. What does Ray have an aptitude for?
5. What do Mr. Lambert's teeth sparkle like?
(d) Gold coins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitch tell Avery he needs time to do?
2. Who did Dutch Hendrix used to work for?
3. Where does Mitch take Heresay for a walk the day after Christmas?
4. Where does Abby meet Kay for lunch?
5. What do Mitch and Abby drink with their ribs?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Avery show himself to be a slightly unsavory character?
2. Why does Lomax say Lamm's death is suspicious?
3. Describe Mitch's meeting with Tammy?
4. Describe Mitch's upbringing.
5. How does the Firm assure people keep quiet?
6. What does DeVasher say is strange about Mitch's story about the FBI?
7. Why does Abank refuse to believe the drug rumors surrounding his son?
8. How does DeVasher try to keep Mitch quiet?
9. What does Mitch tell Abby in the restaurant?
10. What is Lambert's opinion on secrecy?
This section contains 859 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)