|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city is Mitch leaving for?
(d) Sao Paulo.
2. What does Mitchell have a degree in?
3. Where does Mitch meet Eddie Lomax?
(a) In a deli.
(b) In a wood.
(c) At a park.
(d) In a parking lot.
4. What does Mitch say could have cut the tension between him and Abby's parents?
(a) A butter knife.
(b) A pen knife.
(c) A bread knife.
(d) An army knife.
5. What kind of signs are hanging from the painted windows at Ernie's?
(a) War propaganda signs.
(b) Road signs.
(c) Beer signs.
(d) Old commercial signs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say there is enough denim to launch?
2. Where does Mitch get to after six hours of driving?
3. What does Mitch say is his immediate goal at the company?
4. What kind of car is Abby trying to get started?
5. What does Avery say Capps will use to read Mitch's rough draft?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when a employer's wife gives birth?
2. What kind of people does the Bendini firm like to hire?
3. How does Abby's father anger Mitch?
4. Why does Abank refuse to believe the drug rumors surrounding his son?
5. How does Mitch want Eddie Lomax to help him?
6. Why is Abby's new life like in Memphis?
7. Describe Mitch's meeting with Tammy?
8. How does the Firm scare Mitch before they tell him his bar exam results?
9. What suggestions are there that Mitch's relationship with Abby is starting to suffer?
10. What does Dutch think about all new employees at the Firm?
This section contains 900 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)