|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Abby say she speaks to alot?
(b) The plants.
(d) Mr. Rice.
2. What kind of food does Mr. McKnight say he avoids?
(a) Northern food.
(b) Oriental food.
(c) Italian food.
(d) Southern food.
3. Who does Abby say Mitch cannot tolerate?
(a) Her friends.
(b) Her boss.
(c) Her parents.
(d) Her dog.
4. Who do the FBI say owns the Bendini Firm?
(a) The Klu-Klux-Klan.
(b) The Cubans.
(c) The government.
(d) The Mafia.
5. What part of Memphis is the Presbyterian church?
(a) West Memphis.
(b) South Memphis.
(c) East Memphis.
(d) North Memphis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car is Abby trying to get started?
2. What is the name of Tammy's husband?
3. What is the senior partner studying at the beginning of the book?
4. Where is Oliver Lambert waiting for Mitch?
5. Who did Dutch Hendrix used to work for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the Firm say the FBI are interested in them?
2. What suggestions are there that Mitch's relationship with Abby is starting to suffer?
3. How does Mitch manage to copy Avery's files?
4. What suggestions are there that Mitch's relationship with Abby is starting to suffer?
5. What does DeVasher say is strange about Mitch's story about the FBI?
6. How does DeVasher try to keep Mitch quiet?
7. How do the Firm get Mitch to the Cayman Islands?
8. How does Mitch intend to copy as many files as possible?
9. How do the Firm remind Mitch to be careful?
10. How does Ray deal with the Nordic man?
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)