|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Eddie use to take to stay awake?
(c) Caffeine tablets.
2. What was the name of the pirate who roamed the Cayman Islands?
(a) George da Sliva.
(b) Jack Sparrow.
3. Where is the company establishing a scholarship in Kozinski's name?
(a) New York Law School.
(b) Denver Law School.
(c) Harvard Law School.
(d) Chicago Law School.
4. What color is the secretary's hair?
5. What does Mitch tell Avery he needs time to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Avery say is his passion?
2. What was Anthony Bendini's passion?
3. What is the first thing DeVasher tells Ollie when he enters his office?
4. What does Mitch say is his immediate goal at the company?
5. What does Mitch tell Avery he doesn't require much of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What suggestions are there that Mitch's relationship with Abby is starting to suffer?
2. Why is Mitch ready to blame Avery if he fails the bar exam?
3. Why does the Firm want its employees to start a family?
4. Why does the Firm say the FBI is interested in them?
5. Why is Sam Capp so important to the company?
6. What happens when a employer's wife gives birth?
7. Describe Mitch's upbringing.
8. Why is the Firm so keen on hiring Mitch?
9. How does Eddie Lomax die?
10. How does the Firm scare Mitch before they tell him his bar exam results?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)