|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Avery say is the one thing Mitch should never ignore?
(a) The billing.
(b) The client.
(c) The directors.
(d) The paycheck.
2. Where does Mitch get to after six hours of driving?
3. What city is Mitch leaving for?
(d) Sao Paulo.
4. Where is Avery flying to on Saturday afternoon?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
5. Where deos Mitch say a thick pain hits him as he waits for his bar results?
(a) Below the belt.
(b) In the back of his mouth.
(c) Inside his stomach.
(d) In his chest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Dutch Hendrix used to work for?
2. What kind of signs are hanging from the painted windows at Ernie's?
3. Where does Mitch take Heresay for a walk the day after Christmas?
4. What is the name of Mitch's wife?
5. Who does Lambert say his employees kill themselves for?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the Firm set Mitch up in this section?
2. Why does Mitch meet Barry Abanks in this section?
3. How does Ray escape from prison?
4. How does Mitch intend to copy as many files as possible?
5. Why does Abank refuse to believe the drug rumors surrounding his son?
6. What does Lomax say is suspicious about Mickel's suicide?
7. How do the Firm remind Mitch to be careful?
8. How does Avery show himself to be a slightly unsavour character?
9. Why are the police after both Ray and Mitch?
10. How does Ray escape from prison?
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)