|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mitch visit in prison?
(a) His mother.
(b) His brother.
(c) His father.
(d) His ex-wife.
2. Which file does Avery say he can't find?
(a) The Cayman file.
(b) The Greenmark file.
(c) The Lomax file.
(d) The Bluemark file.
3. What are clients threatening Avery with?
(b) Suits for legal malpratice.
(d) Suits for fraud.
4. Where does the FBI say the cab will take Mitch?
(a) The Vietnam Veterans Memorial.
(b) Capitol Hill.
(c) The Washington Tower.
(d) The Lincoln Monument.
5. Where does Mitch take Heresay for a walk the day after Christmas?
(a) The woods.
(b) The park.
(c) The beach.
(d) The town center.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of food does Mr. McKnight say he avoids?
2. What does the dog look like it is waiting for?
3. What does the author say there is enough denim to launch?
4. Where is Avery flying to on Saturday afternoon?
5. How did Robert Lamm die?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Mitch's upbringing.
2. How does the Firm set Mitch up in this section?
3. How does the Firm scare Mitch before they tell him his bar exam results?
4. Why does Mitch think Lomax looks like the Marlboro Man?
5. How does DeVasher try to keep Mitch quiet?
6. How does Eddie Lomax die?
7. What is Lambert's opinion on secrecy?
8. What happens when a employer's wife gives birth?
9. What does Mitch tell Abby in the restaurant?
10. How does Avery show himself to be a slightly unsavory character?
This section contains 834 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)