|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the secretary say the company has been losing thousands on?
(a) Setting up recording equipment.
(b) Cayman Island vacations.
(c) Company lunches.
(d) Unbilled copies.
2. What does Mitch say he and Abby will change their names to?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. James Gardener.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. David Benson.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Wilbur Gates.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Paul Jenkins.
3. Who did Dutch Hendrix used to work for?
(a) The marines.
(b) The police department.
(d) The other law firm in the city.
4. What is the first room Lamar shows Mitch?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The library.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The meeting room.
5. What kind of signs are hanging from the painted windows at Ernie's?
(a) Road signs.
(b) Beer signs.
(c) War propaganda signs.
(d) Old commercial signs.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what part of Memphis is the Presbyterian church?
2. Who does Abby say Mitch cannot tolerate?
3. What does Mitch tell Avery he doesn't require much of?
4. Where does Mitch meet Eddie Lomax?
5. What sport did Rick Acklin play?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of people does the Bendini firm like to hire?
2. Describe Mitch's meeting with Tammy?
3. How does Ray pass his time in prison?
4. Why does Mitch think Lomax looks like the Marlboro Man?
5. How does Eddie Lomax die?
6. What does Dutch think about all new employees at the Firm?
7. Why does Abank refuse to believe the drug rumors surrounding his son?
8. What does Mitch tell Abby in the restaurant?
9. Describe Mitch's upbringing.
10. Why is Sam Capp so important to the company?
This section contains 818 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)