|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the secretary say the company has been losing thousands on?
(a) Cayman Island vacations.
(b) Unbilled copies.
(c) Company lunches.
(d) Setting up recording equipment.
2. What does Mitch say is his immediate goal at the company?
(a) To justify a second secretary.
(b) To earn half a million in a year.
(c) To get his own office.
(d) To be someone's boss.
3. What does Lambert ask Mitch if he is tired of doing?
4. What drug was Mitch offered at a law school party?
5. What river can Mitch see from his office window?
(a) The Hudson.
(b) The Mississippi.
(c) The Ohio.
(d) The Nile.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following teams are playing in the superbowl?
2. Which of the following teams are playing in the superbowl?
3. Where does Mitch say he felt he belonged?
4. What does Mitchell have a degree in?
5. Where is Oliver Lambert waiting for Mitch?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Mitch's upbringing?
2. How do Mitch and Tammy swap the briefcases?
3. How does Ray escape from prison?
4. How does Mitch try to satisfy the FBI?
5. Why do the Firm want their employees to start a family?
6. How do the Firm remind Mitch to be careful?
7. How do the Firm assure people keep quiet?
8. How do Mitch and Abby cope with being watched?
9. Why does Mitch meet Barry Abanks in this section?
10. How does Mitch intend to copy as many files as possible?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)