|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Tammy's husband's name before he changed it to Elvis?
2. What is the code name Tarrance uses to warn Mitch?
(a) Thomas Lowry.
(b) Priest Paul.
(c) Judge Hugo.
(d) Judge One.
3. Who does Mitch call from the mall?
(a) The FBI.
(c) A cab firm.
(d) An airline.
4. Who had Mitch enlisted to help him escape?
5. What does the author describe as sickly-white?
(a) Mitch's face.
(b) The walls of the cafe.
(c) The clouds.
(d) Tarrance's legs.
6. What are Avery's feet like when he wakes up?
(a) Lead boots.
7. What does the author say follows Tammy to the bar?
(a) Poor natives.
(b) Hungry eyes.
(d) Hungry smiles.
8. What does Tarrance instruct Mitch to do as soon as he leaves the office?
(a) Go home.
(b) Goto the airport.
(c) Return to FBI custody.
(d) Pick up Abby.
9. Where does Mitch leave his car before going to see Abby?
(a) A mall.
(b) An underground carpark.
(c) A street corner.
(d) A park.
10. Where do Mitch and the others go after dark?
(a) The bus station.
(b) The helipad.
(c) The airport.
(d) The pier.
11. Who does Mitch steal ten million dollars from?
(a) The Moroltos.
(b) The FBI.
(d) The partners.
12. What does Tammy give Mr. Dantley as a gift?
(a) A bottle of rum.
(b) A plant.
(c) A gold watch.
(d) A coffee table book.
13. What does Mitch compare DeVasher's head to?
(a) A bowling ball.
(b) A soft ball.
(c) A soccer bowl.
(d) A wrecking ball.
14. Why does Abanks say his bar is different?
(a) It attracts natives.
(b) Its a hangout for drug dealers.
(c) Its a hangout for the mafia.
(d) It serves real Cayman food.
15. By what name does the Mafia know Tarry Ross?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is beginning to suspect Mitch has been copying files?
2. Where are Abby and Ray heading for?
3. Who has a meeting with the Mafia in this section?
4. What does Patrick say he will do for five thousand dollars a day?
5. Who calls Tarry Ross a traitor?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)