|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Patrick say he will do for twenty thousand dollars?
(a) Deliver the forged papers.
(b) Contact Tarrance.
(c) Phone the FBI when Mitch has left.
(d) Loan them the hotel.
2. By what name does the Mafia know Tarry Ross?
3. What was Tammy's husband's name before he changed it to Elvis?
4. Who calls Tarry Ross a traitor?
(d) Judge Hugo.
5. Who arrives at the pier with a small boat?
6. Who plans Mitch's death?
7. What does Mitch say he prefers to death?
(a) Working for the Firm.
(b) Living with Abby's parents.
8. How do Morolto's men get rid of the FBI?
(a) Kill an FBI man.
(b) Call in a false tip.
(c) Pretend to leave the area.
(d) Kidnap an FBI man.
9. Why is a break-out the only option for Ray?
(a) He can't get early parole.
(b) They don't want the Firm to know about the deal.
(c) He was once on the most wanted list.
(d) He has recently battered an inmate.
10. Who is beginning to suspect Mitch has been copying files?
11. What does Mitch ask Abanks if he has noticed around that morning?
(d) The FBI.
12. Who arranges Ray's escape?
(b) The guards.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The warden.
13. What does Ross do once he receives payment from the Mafia?
(b) Jumps out of the wondow.
(d) Shoots out.
14. What does Patrick say he will do for five thousand dollars a day?
(a) Send out letters.
(b) Close the hotel.
(c) Spread rumors.
(d) Keep the maids away.
15. What kind of food has Nina left for Mitch?
Short Answer Questions
1. What author does Tarrance read on the bus?
2. What does the Firm claim Avery has suffered from?
3. Why does Mitch choose the color maroon for his car?
4. What does Mitch do at three o'clock in the morning in the office?
5. What does Tammy have access to that Mitch doesn't?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)