|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mitch say the mob is worse than?
(a) The government.
(b) FBI agents.
2. What Highway does Abby turn north on?
(a) Highway 13.
(b) Highway 66.
(c) Highway 17.
(d) Highway 52.
3. What does Abby pat Tarrance's arm like?
(a) A nurse.
(b) A wife.
(c) A girlfriend.
(d) A mother.
4. Who had Mitch enlisted to help him escape?
5. Why is Mitch pleased with his rented car?
(a) It attracts the women.
(b) It has no recording devices.
(c) It is faster than his BMW.
(d) It has air conditioning.
6. What are Avery's feet like when he wakes up?
(b) Lead boots.
7. What does the Firm claim Avery has suffered from?
(a) A heart attack.
(b) A stroke.
(c) A nervous breakdown.
(d) Nervous exhaustion.
8. What is the clerk's name?
(a) Richard Gorson.
(b) James Dean.
(c) Matt Yardley.
(d) Andy Patrick.
9. What is Lomax's old friend creating for Mitch and the others?
(a) New noses.
(b) New suits.
(c) Forged identities.
(d) Doctored photographs.
10. What does Tammy put into Avery's drink?
(c) Chloral hydrate.
11. What does Tammy have access to that Mitch doesn't?
(a) The partners offices and the second floor.
(b) The computer room and the ground floor,
(c) The basement and fifth floor.
(d) The loft and the third floor.
12. Who has Tammy taken a job with?
(b) Microwave Dinners.
(d) Meals on Wheels.
13. What does the author describe as sickly-white?
(a) Mitch's face.
(b) The clouds.
(c) Tarrance's legs.
(d) The walls of the cafe.
14. Why does Abanks say his bar is different?
(a) Its a hangout for the mafia.
(b) Its a hangout for drug dealers.
(c) It attracts natives.
(d) It serves real Cayman food.
15. What kind of car is the Firm squatting behind and pretending it has broken down?
(a) A Station Wagon.
(b) A BMW.
(c) A Cadillac.
(d) A Volkswagon Beetle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at the pier with a small boat?
2. Who plans Mitch's death?
3. Where do Mitch and the others escape to?
4. What is Tammy prepared to use if Avery wakes up?
5. What does Abby do when she realizes someone is listening into their conversation?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)