|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What file does the Firm claim Mitch is the only lawyer who can deal with it?
(a) The Avery file.
(b) The Lomax file.
(c) The Capps file.
(d) The FBI file.
2. Who follows Mitch and the others?
(c) The Nordic man.
(d) The female investigator.
3. What author does Tarrance read on the bus?
(a) James M. Cain.
(b) Louis L'Armour.
(c) Albert Camus.
(d) Patricia Highsmith.
4. Where do Mitch and the others escape to?
(b) The Canary Islands.
(c) The Cayman Islands.
5. Who arranges Ray's escape?
(b) The warden.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The guards.
6. What does Mitch think the companies in the two filing cabinets operate with?
(a) Dirty money.
(b) The slave trade.
(c) Child labor.
7. Where does Mitch borrow access numbers from?
(a) Avery's files.
(b) The security guard.
(c) His associates' files.
(d) The janitor.
8. What does Mitch do at three o'clock in the morning in the office?
(a) Enters Lambert's office.
(b) Phones Tarrance.
(c) Hides microphones in the partners' office.
(d) Lets himself into Avery's office.
9. What was Tammy's husband's name before he changed it to Elvis?
10. What is Lomax's old friend creating for Mitch and the others?
(a) New suits.
(b) Forged identities.
(c) Doctored photographs.
(d) New noses.
11. Who follows Abby and Ray?
(a) A mafia man.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A journalist.
(d) Am investigator.
12. How is Tarrance traveling to Chicago?
(a) By car.
(b) By plane.
(c) By Greyhound.
(d) By helicopter.
13. What kind of car is the Firm squatting behind and pretending it has broken down?
(a) A Cadillac.
(b) A Station Wagon.
(c) A BMW.
(d) A Volkswagon Beetle.
14. What is the name of the motel where Mitch and the others change for the better?
(a) Bird's Nest Motel.
(b) Red Light Motel.
(c) Sea Gull's Rest Motel.
(d) Open House Motel.
15. Why does Abanks say his bar is different?
(a) Its a hangout for drug dealers.
(b) It attracts natives.
(c) It serves real Cayman food.
(d) Its a hangout for the mafia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Avery's feet like when he wakes up?
2. By what name does the Mafia know Tarry Ross?
3. What does Patrick say he will do for twenty thousand dollars?
4. What does Tammy have access to that Mitch doesn't?
5. What gets stolen from Mitch in this section?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)