|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Abanks say his bar is different?
(a) Its a hangout for the mafia.
(b) Its a hangout for drug dealers.
(c) It attracts natives.
(d) It serves real Cayman food.
2. Where does Mitch borrow access numbers from?
(a) Avery's files.
(b) The janitor.
(c) His associates' files.
(d) The security guard.
3. What does Mitch do at three o'clock in the morning in the office?
(a) Enters Lambert's office.
(b) Lets himself into Avery's office.
(c) Phones Tarrance.
(d) Hides microphones in the partners' office.
4. What does Mitch say the mob is worse than?
(a) The government.
(d) FBI agents.
5. How does Andy offer to help Mitch and the others escape?
(a) Driving them away in his truck.
(b) Lending them money for a helicopter.
(c) Hiring some of his ex-con buddies.
(d) Sailing them away in his boat.
6. What does Tammy put into Avery's drink?
(c) Chloral hydrate.
7. What has Mitch told Abanks he wants to discuss with him?
(a) The death of his daughter.
(b) His business.
(c) The Firm.
(d) The death of his son.
8. What does Mitch hope is ready before the Mafia's plan to kill him?
(a) His money.
(b) The FBI files.
(c) His brother's escape plan.
(d) His escape plan.
9. What does Mitch say he prefers to death?
(c) Living with Abby's parents.
(d) Working for the Firm.
10. What does Tammy have access to that Mitch doesn't?
(a) The partners offices and the second floor.
(b) The basement and fifth floor.
(c) The computer room and the ground floor,
(d) The loft and the third floor.
11. How does Ray escape?
(a) He digs under the wall.
(b) He climbs a tree and jumps over the wall.
(c) He climbs over the wall.
(d) He breaks through the wall.
12. Where do Mitch and the others escape to?
(c) The Cayman Islands.
(d) The Canary Islands.
13. What does Tammy say Mitch told her lawyers are very particular about?
(a) Their files.
(b) Their clients.
(c) Their suits.
(d) Their coffee.
14. What does the Firm claim Avery has suffered from?
(a) Nervous exhaustion.
(b) A stroke.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) A nervous breakdown.
15. Where does Mitch try to hide?
(a) In a cafe.
(b) In someone's garden.
(c) On the Memphis streets.
(d) In a forest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author describe as sickly-white?
2. What kind of food has Nina left for Mitch?
3. What is the name of the motel where Mitch and the others change for the better?
4. What is Tammy prepared to use if Avery wakes up?
5. What has Wayne Tarrance improved by Friday?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)