|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abby tell Tarrance they have a bunch of?
(a) Dirty files.
(c) Dirty pictures.
(d) 100 dollar bills.
2. What does Tammy say Mitch told her lawyers are very particular about?
(a) Their clients.
(b) Their suits.
(c) Their files.
(d) Their coffee.
3. Who calls Tarry Ross a traitor?
(d) Judge Hugo.
4. Which of the following places are Mitch and Abby going to go scuba diving?
(a) Adam Rock.
(b) Hell Rock.
(c) Eden Rock.
(d) Paradise Rock.
5. What does the sign say on the metal door in Avery's condo?
(a) Keep Out.
6. What does Tarrance instruct Mitch to do as soon as he leaves the office?
(a) Goto the airport.
(b) Go home.
(c) Return to FBI custody.
(d) Pick up Abby.
7. Where is Abby's mother's tumor?
(a) In her heart.
(b) In her brain.
(c) In her stomach.
(d) In her lungs.
8. What does Mitch say the mob is worse than?
(b) FBI agents.
(d) The government.
9. Who has a meeting with the Mafia in this section?
(b) Judge Hugo.
(c) Director Voyles.
(d) Tarry Ross.
10. Who had Mitch enlisted to help him escape?
11. What does the author say follows Tammy to the bar?
(a) Hungry eyes.
(b) Poor natives.
(d) Hungry smiles.
12. Who approaches Tammy at Rumheads?
(a) The Nordic.
13. What has Wayne Tarrance improved by Friday?
(a) His accent.
(b) His haircut.
(c) His wardrobe.
(d) His banter.
14. Where does Mitch borrow access numbers from?
(a) The janitor.
(b) Avery's files.
(c) His associates' files.
(d) The security guard.
15. Where does Tammy tell Avery she is from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Abby and Ray heading for?
2. What color does Mitch request for his replacement car?
3. What does Patrick say he will do for five thousand dollars a day?
4. How does Andy offer to help Mitch and the others escape?
5. What does Locke say the Firm has never done?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)