|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abby read on the plane?
(b) The Economist.
2. What does Abby tell Tarrance they have a bunch of?
(a) Dirty pictures.
(b) Dirty files.
(d) 100 dollar bills.
3. Who calls Tarry Ross a traitor?
(d) Judge Hugo.
4. What does Ross do once he receives payment from the mafia?
(a) Jumps out of the wondow.
(b) Shoots out.
5. What does Mitch say is happening on 1st of May?
(a) Ray is leaving prison.
(b) Mitch is changing his identity.
(c) The FBI are taking the Firm to court.
(d) The mafia are planning to kill him.
6. Why does Abanks say his bar is different?
(a) It serves real Cayman food.
(b) Its a hangout for drug dealers.
(c) Its a hangout for the mafia.
(d) It attracts natives.
7. What gets stolen from Mitch in this section?
(a) His BMW.
(b) His keys.
(c) His pants.
(d) His wallet.
8. Who arrives at the pier with a small boat?
9. What does Abby start to wear even when it is raining?
(b) A stetson.
(d) A t-shirt.
10. Who calls Tarry Ross a traitor?
(b) Judge Hugo.
11. What does Mitch compare DeVasher's head to?
(a) A wrecking ball.
(b) A soft ball.
(c) A bowling ball.
(d) A soccer bowl.
12. Why are the police hunting Ray?
(a) For harrassing a police officer.
(b) For stealing money.
(c) For running from the FBI.
(d) For breaking out of prison.
13. What was Tammy's husband name before he changed it to Elvis?
14. How does Ray escape?
(a) He digs under the wall.
(b) He climbs a tree and jumps over the wall.
(c) He climbs over the wall.
(d) He breaks through the wall.
15. What does Tammy say Mitch told her lawyers are very particulur about?
(a) Their coffee.
(b) Their files.
(c) Their clients.
(d) Their suits.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mitch pleased with his rented car?
2. What does Tammy say Mitch told her lawyers are very particulur about?
3. Where are Abby and Ray heading for?
4. What name does Mitch use to book one of his tickets?
5. How does Ray escape?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)