|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the motel where Mitch and the others change for the better?
(a) Open House Motel.
(b) Bird's Nest Motel.
(c) Sea Gull's Rest Motel.
(d) Red Light Motel.
2. What does the author say follows Tammy to the bar?
(a) Poor natives.
(c) Hungry eyes.
(d) Hungry smiles.
3. What does Tarrance instruct Mitch to do as soon as he leaves the office?
(a) Return to FBI custody.
(b) Pick up Abby.
(c) Goto the airport.
(d) Go home.
4. What does the sign say on the metal door in Avery's condo?
(b) Keep Out.
5. What Highway does Abby turn north on?
(a) Highway 17.
(b) Highway 52.
(c) Highway 13.
(d) Highway 66.
6. Who has a meeting with the Mafia in this section?
(a) Director Voyles.
(c) Judge Hugo.
(d) Tarry Ross.
7. What is Tammy prepared to use if Avery wakes up?
(a) Pepper spray.
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
8. What does the Firm claim Avery has suffered from?
(a) A heart attack.
(b) A stroke.
(c) Nervous exhaustion.
(d) A nervous breakdown.
9. Who plans Mitch's death?
10. Why does Mitch need Tammy's help so much?
(a) His actions are arousing suspicion.
(b) She is the only who can get into the offices.
(c) She knows the company.
(d) She is the only person he can trust.
11. What does Abby read on the plane?
(c) The Economist.
12. What name does Mitch use to book one of his tickets?
(a) Sam Fortune.
(b) Jack Torrance.
(c) Peter Petal.
(d) Frank Jupiter.
13. Who calls Tarry Ross a traitor?
(a) Judge Hugo.
14. What does Mitch say he prefers to death?
(c) Working for the Firm.
(d) Living with Abby's parents.
15. Where does Abby say the files are?
(a) Buried somewhere in a field.
(b) In mini storage in Memphis.
(c) At a house in Kentucky.
(d) With the Mafia in Chicago.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tammy say Mitch told her lawyers are very particular about?
2. What does Ross do once he receives payment from the Mafia?
3. What gets stolen from Mitch in this section?
4. What does Abby do when she realizes someone is listening into their conversation?
5. Why does the clerk say he has no time for authority?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)