|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mitch say the mob is worse than?
(a) The government.
(c) FBI agents.
2. What was Tammy's husband's name before he changed it to Elvis?
3. What does Locke say the Firm has never done?
(a) Fired a lawyer.
(b) Filed for bankruptcy.
(c) Taken the easy way out.
(d) Hired a woman.
4. What does the sign say on the metal door in Avery's condo?
(c) Keep Out.
5. What does Tammy give Mr. Dantley as a gift?
(a) A coffee table book.
(b) A plant.
(c) A gold watch.
(d) A bottle of rum.
6. What does Mitch compare DeVasher's head to?
(a) A soft ball.
(b) A wrecking ball.
(c) A bowling ball.
(d) A soccer bowl.
7. What does Abby read on the plane?
(b) The Economist.
8. Why does Mitch choose the color maroon for his car?
(a) It is the color of the Firm's flag.
(b) It his favorite color.
(c) It is an inconspicuous color.
(d) The color is out of stock.
9. What does the author describe as sickly-white?
(a) Tarrance's legs.
(b) The walls of the cafe.
(c) Mitch's face.
(d) The clouds.
10. How is Tarrance traveling to Chicago?
(a) By car.
(b) By plane.
(c) By helicopter.
(d) By Greyhound.
11. Which of the following places are Mitch and Abby going to go scuba diving?
(a) Hell Rock.
(b) Paradise Rock.
(c) Eden Rock.
(d) Adam Rock.
12. Where does Abby say the files are?
(a) At a house in Kentucky.
(b) Buried somewhere in a field.
(c) With the Mafia in Chicago.
(d) In mini storage in Memphis.
13. Who arranges Ray's escape?
(a) The warden.
(b) The guards.
(c) The FBI.
14. Who follows Abby and Ray?
(a) A mafia man.
(b) A journalist.
(c) A policeman.
(d) Am investigator.
15. What does Mitch say is happening on the 1st of May?
(a) The FBI are taking the Firm to court.
(b) Ray is leaving prison.
(c) The mafia are planning to kill him.
(d) Mitch is changing his identity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mitch instruct Tammy to contact?
2. What are Avery's feet like when he wakes up?
3. Who arrives at the pier with a small boat?
4. Where does Mitch try to hide?
5. What does Mitch do at three o'clock in the morning in the office?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)