|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mitch say he prefers to death?
(b) Working for the Firm.
(c) Living with Abby's parents.
2. How does Andy offer to help Mitch and the others escape?
(a) Driving them away in his truck.
(b) Sailing them away in his boat.
(c) Hiring some of his ex-con buddies.
(d) Lending them money for a helicopter.
3. How is Tarrance traveling to Chicago?
(a) By plane.
(b) By helicopter.
(c) By Greyhound.
(d) By car.
4. Why does Mitch need Tammy's help so much?
(a) She knows the company.
(b) His actions are arousing suspicion.
(c) She is the only person he can trust.
(d) She is the only who can get into the offices.
5. By what name does the Mafia know Tarry Ross?
6. Who calls Tarry Ross a traitor?
(d) Judge Hugo.
7. Why are the police hunting Ray?
(a) For running from the FBI.
(b) For stealing money.
(c) For breaking out of prison.
(d) For harrassing a police officer.
8. Who arranges Ray's escape?
(b) The warden.
(c) The guards.
(d) The FBI.
9. What does Mitch hope is ready before the Mafia's plan to kill him?
(a) The FBI files.
(b) His escape plan.
(c) His brother's escape plan.
(d) His money.
10. What does the author describe as sickly-white?
(a) The walls of the cafe.
(b) Mitch's face.
(c) The clouds.
(d) Tarrance's legs.
11. Who has a meeting with the Mafia in this section?
(a) Tarry Ross.
(b) Director Voyles.
(c) Judge Hugo.
12. What does Ross do once he receives payment from the Mafia?
(a) Jumps out of the wondow.
(d) Shoots out.
13. What gets stolen from Mitch in this section?
(a) His keys.
(b) His wallet.
(c) His pants.
(d) His BMW.
14. Why does Mitch choose the color maroon for his car?
(a) It his favorite color.
(b) The color is out of stock.
(c) It is an inconspicuous color.
(d) It is the color of the Firm's flag.
15. Where do Mitch and the others escape to?
(a) The Cayman Islands.
(b) The Canary Islands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at the pier with a small boat?
2. What does Tammy say Mitch told her lawyers are very particular about?
3. Who has Tammy taken a job with?
4. Which of the following places are Mitch and Abby going to go scuba diving?
5. Where are Abby and Ray heading for?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)