|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car is the Firm squatting behind and pretending it has broken down?
(a) A Cadillac.
(b) A Volkswagon Beetle.
(c) A Station Wagon.
(d) A BMW.
2. How do Morolto's men get rid of the FBI?
(a) Kidnap an FBI man.
(b) Kill an FBI man.
(c) Call in a false tip.
(d) Pretend to leave the area.
3. Who plans Mitch's death?
4. Where is Abby's mother's tumor?
(a) In her brain.
(b) In her stomach.
(c) In her heart.
(d) In her lungs.
5. Who has a meeting with the Mafia in this section?
(a) Director Voyles.
(c) Tarry Ross.
(d) Judge Hugo.
6. Who calls Tarry Ross a traitor?
(a) Judge Hugo.
7. What does the disappearance of the police mean for Mitch and his family?
(a) Increased danger.
(b) A safety net.
(c) A comfort zone.
(d) Decreased danger.
8. What does Mitch do at three o'clock in the morning in the office?
(a) Enters Lambert's office.
(b) Phones Tarrance.
(c) Lets himself into Avery's office.
(d) Hides microphones in the partners' office.
9. Why does Mitch choose the color maroon for his car?
(a) It is the color of the Firm's flag.
(b) The color is out of stock.
(c) It his favorite color.
(d) It is an inconspicuous color.
10. Why is Mitch pleased with his rented car?
(a) It attracts the women.
(b) It has no recording devices.
(c) It has air conditioning.
(d) It is faster than his BMW.
11. What does the sign say on the metal door in Avery's condo?
(a) Keep Out.
12. Why does Mitch need Tammy's help so much?
(a) She knows the company.
(b) His actions are arousing suspicion.
(c) She is the only person he can trust.
(d) She is the only who can get into the offices.
13. What does the author say follows Tammy to the bar?
(a) Poor natives.
(c) Hungry eyes.
(d) Hungry smiles.
14. What is the clerk's name?
(a) Andy Patrick.
(b) Richard Gorson.
(c) Matt Yardley.
(d) James Dean.
15. What does Mitch say the mob is worse than?
(a) FBI agents.
(d) The government.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lomax's old friend creating for Mitch and the others?
2. What does Ross do once he receives payment from the Mafia?
3. What does Mitch think the companies in the two filing cabinets operate with?
4. What does Abby tell Tarrance they have a bunch of?
5. By what name does the Mafia know Tarry Ross?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)