|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the sign say on the metal door in Avery's condo?
(c) Keep Out.
2. What does Mitch ask Abanks if he has noticed around that morning?
(d) The FBI.
3. What gets stolen from Mitch in this section?
(a) His pants.
(b) His BMW.
(c) His wallet.
(d) His keys.
4. When does Tammy clean the Bendini offices?
(a) Before work starts.
(b) After hours.
(c) Before lunch.
(d) In the afternoon.
5. What does Tammy put into Avery's drink?
(a) Chloral hydrate.
6. What is the clerk's name?
(a) James Dean.
(b) Richard Gorson.
(c) Andy Patrick.
(d) Matt Yardley.
7. What is the code name Tarrance uses to warn Mitch?
(a) Thomas Lowry.
(b) Priest Paul.
(c) Judge One.
(d) Judge Hugo.
8. Why is a break-out the only option for Ray?
(a) He can't get early parole.
(b) He was once on the most wanted list.
(c) They don't want the Firm to know about the deal.
(d) He has recently battered an inmate.
9. What does Tammy have access to that Mitch doesn't?
(a) The computer room and the ground floor,
(b) The basement and fifth floor.
(c) The partners offices and the second floor.
(d) The loft and the third floor.
10. What does the author describe as sickly-white?
(a) Mitch's face.
(b) The clouds.
(c) Tarrance's legs.
(d) The walls of the cafe.
11. Who does Mitch steal ten million dollars from?
(a) The Moroltos.
(b) The FBI.
(d) The partners.
12. What does Tammy say Mitch told her lawyers are very particular about?
(a) Their files.
(b) Their suits.
(c) Their coffee.
(d) Their clients.
13. Where does Mitch try to hide?
(a) On the Memphis streets.
(b) In a cafe.
(c) In someone's garden.
(d) In a forest.
14. Where are Abby and Ray heading for?
(a) Perdido Beach.
(c) The Canary Islands.
15. What was Tammy's husband's name before he changed it to Elvis?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color hair does Mitch say the fat American has?
2. Why is Mitch pleased with his rented car?
3. Who has Tammy taken a job with?
4. What name does Mitch use to book one of his tickets?
5. What does Locke say the Firm has never done?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)