|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mitch think will satisfy his agreement to testify?
(a) A videotape of himslef.
(b) His diary entries.
(c) A tape recording of himself.
(d) A written report.
2. What was Tammy's husband name before he changed it to Elvis?
3. What gets stolen from Mitch in this section?
(a) His BMW.
(b) His keys.
(c) His wallet.
(d) His pants.
4. Who does Mitch steal ten million dollars from?
(a) The Moroltos.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The partners.
5. Why does Abanks say his bar is different?
(a) Its a hangout for the mafia.
(b) Its a hangout for drug dealers.
(c) It attracts natives.
(d) It serves real Cayman food.
6. What gets stolen from Mitch in this section?
(a) His wallet.
(b) His BMW.
(c) His pants.
(d) His keys.
7. What does the author describe as sickly-white?
(a) Mitch's face.
(b) Tarrance's legs.
(c) The walls of the cafe.
(d) The clouds.
8. What are Avery's feet like when he wakes up?
(c) Lead boots.
9. What does the sign say on the metal door in Avery's condo?
(a) Keep Out.
10. What is the code name Tarrance uses to warn Mitch?
(a) Priest Paul.
(b) Judge One.
(c) Thomas Lowry.
(d) Judge Hugo.
11. What does Mitch hope is ready before the mafia's plan to kill him?
(a) The FBI files.
(b) His escape plan.
(c) His brother's escape plan.
(d) His money.
12. What does Tammy give Mr. Dantley as a gift?
(a) A gold watch.
(b) A bottle of rum.
(c) A plant.
(d) A coffee table book.
13. What color does Mitch request for his replacement car?
(c) Navy blue.
14. Who arrives at the pier with a small boat?
15. Who calls Tarry Ross a traitor?
(b) Judge Hugo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitch say he prefers to death?
2. Who calls Tarry Ross a traitor?
3. When does Tammy clean the Bendini offices?
4. What is Lomax's old friend creating for Mitch and the others?
5. Who does Mitch instruct Tammy to contact?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)