|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mitch call from the mall?
(a) A cab firm.
(c) An airline.
(d) The FBI.
2. Where do Mitch and the others escape to?
(a) The Cayman Islands.
(c) The Canary Islands.
3. Who is beginning to suspect Mitch has been copying files?
4. How is Tarrance traveling to Chicago?
(a) By car.
(b) By plane.
(c) By Greyhound.
(d) By helicopter.
5. What does Abby tell Tarrance they have a bunch of?
(a) Dirty files.
(c) 100 dollar bills.
(d) Dirty pictures.
6. Why is a break-out the only option for Ray?
(a) They don't want the Firm to know about the deal.
(b) He was once on the most wanted list.
(c) He can't get early parole.
(d) He has recently battered an inmate.
7. What kind of car is the Firm squatting behind and pretending it has broken down?
(a) A Station Wagon.
(b) A Volkswagon Beetle.
(c) A Cadillac.
(d) A BMW.
8. Who arrives at the pier with a small boat?
9. What does the disappearance of the police mean for Mitch and his family?
(a) A safety net.
(b) Decreased danger.
(c) Increased danger.
(d) A comfort zone.
10. What does Abby start to wear even when it is raining?
(c) A t-shirt.
(d) A stetson.
11. What does Tammy have access to that Mitch doesn't?
(a) The computer room and the ground floor,
(b) The basement and fifth floor.
(c) The partners offices and the second floor.
(d) The loft and the third floor.
12. What does Mitch say he prefers to death?
(a) Working for the Firm.
(d) Living with Abby's parents.
13. What is Lomax's old friend creating for Mitch and the others?
(a) New noses.
(b) New suits.
(c) Doctored photographs.
(d) Forged identities.
14. What color hair does Mitch say the fat American has?
15. What does Patrick say he will do for twenty thousand dollars?
(a) Deliver the forged papers.
(b) Loan them the hotel.
(c) Contact Tarrance.
(d) Phone the FBI when Mitch has left.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is inside the envelope marked "photographs do not bend"?
2. Why does Mitch stay so long at the office?
3. What happens at three minutes past nine?
4. How does Ray escape?
5. What are Avery's feet like when he wakes up?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)