|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lomax's old friend creating for Mitch and the others?
(a) New suits.
(b) New noses.
(c) Forged identities.
(d) Doctored photographs.
2. Where does Mitch leave his car before going to see Abby?
(a) A park.
(b) A mall.
(c) A street corner.
(d) An underground carpark.
3. How is Tarrance traveling to Chicago?
(a) By helicopter.
(b) By plane.
(c) By Greyhound.
(d) By car.
4. Why does Mitch need Tammy's help so much?
(a) She is the only who can get into the offices.
(b) She is the only person he can trust.
(c) She knows the company.
(d) His actions are arousing suspicion.
5. Who does Mitch call from the mall?
(a) A cab firm.
(b) An airline.
(d) The FBI.
6. What does the author describe as sickly-white?
(a) Tarrance's legs.
(b) Mitch's face.
(c) The clouds.
(d) The walls of the cafe.
7. What is inside the envelope marked "photographs do not bend"?
(b) Photo negatives.
(c) A letter.
(d) A blank photo.
8. What does Abby start to wear even when it is raining?
(a) A stetson.
(b) A t-shirt.
9. Where is Abby's mother's tumor?
(a) In her brain.
(b) In her heart.
(c) In her stomach.
(d) In her lungs.
10. What does Abby do when she realizes someone is listening into their conversation?
(a) Walks to the woman's table.
(b) Orders the woman out.
(c) Tells a rude a joke.
(d) Digs her nails into Mitch's legs.
11. What is Tammy prepared to use if Avery wakes up?
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) Pepper spray.
12. Why is a break-out the only option for Ray?
(a) They don't want the Firm to know about the deal.
(b) He can't get early parole.
(c) He has recently battered an inmate.
(d) He was once on the most wanted list.
13. What color hair does Mitch say the fat American has?
14. What does Mitch think the companies in the two filing cabinets operate with?
(a) The slave trade.
(b) Child labor.
(d) Dirty money.
15. What kind of car is the Firm squatting behind and pretending it has broken down?
(a) A BMW.
(b) A Volkswagon Beetle.
(c) A Cadillac.
(d) A Station Wagon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Mitch told Abanks he wants to discuss with him?
2. What does Tammy say Mitch told her lawyers are very particular about?
3. Why does Mitch stay so long at the office?
4. Where does the Firm send Mitch?
5. What does Patrick say he will do for five thousand dollars a day?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)