|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at the pier with a small boat?
2. What does Abby tell Tarrance they have a bunch of?
(a) 100 dollar bills.
(c) Dirty pictures.
(d) Dirty files.
3. What is Lomax's old friend creating for Mitch and the others?
(a) Forged identities.
(b) New suits.
(c) New noses.
(d) Doctored photographs.
4. What does Mitch think the companies in the two filing cabinets operate with?
(a) Dirty money.
(c) Child labor.
(d) The slave trade.
5. What does Abby pat Tarrance's arm like?
(a) A nurse.
(b) A mother.
(c) A wife.
(d) A girlfriend.
6. What does Patrick say he will do for five thousand dollars a day?
(a) Send out letters.
(b) Spread rumors.
(c) Keep the maids away.
(d) Close the hotel.
7. What does Tarrance instruct Mitch to do as soon as he leaves the office?
(a) Goto the airport.
(b) Return to FBI custody.
(c) Pick up Abby.
(d) Go home.
8. Where does Mitch borrow access numbers from?
(a) Avery's files.
(b) The security guard.
(c) His associates' files.
(d) The janitor.
9. What does Mitch do at three o'clock in the morning in the office?
(a) Lets himself into Avery's office.
(b) Hides microphones in the partners' office.
(c) Enters Lambert's office.
(d) Phones Tarrance.
10. What does Locke say the Firm has never done?
(a) Taken the easy way out.
(b) Fired a lawyer.
(c) Filed for bankruptcy.
(d) Hired a woman.
11. Where is Abby's mother's tumor?
(a) In her brain.
(b) In her lungs.
(c) In her heart.
(d) In her stomach.
12. When does Tammy clean the Bendini offices?
(a) In the afternoon.
(b) After hours.
(c) Before lunch.
(d) Before work starts.
13. What has Wayne Tarrance improved by Friday?
(a) His wardrobe.
(b) His banter.
(c) His accent.
(d) His haircut.
14. Why is a break-out the only option for Ray?
(a) They don't want the Firm to know about the deal.
(b) He can't get early parole.
(c) He has recently battered an inmate.
(d) He was once on the most wanted list.
15. Where does Abby say the files are?
(a) At a house in Kentucky.
(b) In mini storage in Memphis.
(c) With the Mafia in Chicago.
(d) Buried somewhere in a field.
Short Answer Questions
1. Into what kind of account has the FBI deposited one million dollars for Mitch?
2. What file does the Firm claim Mitch is the only lawyer who can deal with it?
3. Who had Mitch enlisted to help him escape?
4. Who does Mitch call from the mall?
5. What happens at three minutes past nine?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)