|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mitch compare DeVasher's head to?
(a) A soft ball.
(b) A wrecking ball.
(c) A bowling ball.
(d) A soccer bowl.
2. What author does Tarrance read on the bus?
(a) Albert Camus.
(b) Patricia Highsmith.
(c) James M. Cain.
(d) Louis L'Armour.
3. What does Abby read on the plane?
(b) The Economist.
4. What does Mitch ask Abanks if he has noticed around that morning?
(a) The FBI.
5. What does Mitch do at three o'clock in the morning in the office?
(a) Phones Tarrance.
(b) Enters Lambert's office.
(c) Hides microphones in the partners' office.
(d) Lets himself into Avery's office.
6. By what name does the Mafia know Tarry Ross?
7. How does Andy offer to help Mitch and the others escape?
(a) Driving them away in his truck.
(b) Sailing them away in his boat.
(c) Lending them money for a helicopter.
(d) Hiring some of his ex-con buddies.
8. What color does Mitch request for his replacement car?
(c) Navy blue.
9. What does the author say follows Tammy to the bar?
(a) Hungry eyes.
(b) Hungry smiles.
(d) Poor natives.
10. Who does Mitch steal ten million dollars from?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Moroltos.
(c) The partners.
11. What does Mitch say the mob is worse than?
(b) FBI agents.
(c) The government.
12. What does Patrick say he will do for five thousand dollars a day?
(a) Spread rumors.
(b) Close the hotel.
(c) Keep the maids away.
(d) Send out letters.
13. How is Tarrance traveling to Chicago?
(a) By Greyhound.
(b) By car.
(c) By helicopter.
(d) By plane.
14. What was Tammy's husband's name before he changed it to Elvis?
15. What does Mitch say he prefers to death?
(a) Living with Abby's parents.
(d) Working for the Firm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Abby and Ray heading for?
2. What name does Mitch use to book one of his tickets?
3. Who arrives at the pier with a small boat?
4. Where do Mitch and the others escape to?
5. What has Wayne Tarrance improved by Friday?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)