Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the firm claim Avery has suffered from?
(a) A stroke.
(b) Nervous exhaustion.
(c) A nervous breakdown.
(d) A heart attack.
2. What does Tammy give Mr. Dantley as a gift?
(a) A gold watch.
(b) A plant.
(c) A bottle of rum.
(d) A coffee table book.
3. What does the sign say on the metal door in Avery's condo?
(a) Keep Out.
4. What does Tammy say Mitch told her lawyers are very particulur about?
(a) Their coffee.
(b) Their files.
(c) Their clients.
(d) Their suits.
5. Who has Tammy taken a job with?
(a) Meals on Wheels.
(c) Microwave Dinners.
6. What does the author describe as sickly-white?
(a) Mitch's face.
(b) Tarrance's legs.
(c) The clouds.
(d) The walls of the cafe.
7. What is Lomax's old friend creating for Mitch and the others?
(a) Doctored photographs.
(b) New suits.
(c) New noses.
(d) Forged identities.
8. What kind food has Nina left for Mitch?
9. Which of the following places is Mitch and Abby going to go scuba diving?
(a) Paradise Rock.
(b) Eden Rock.
(c) Adam Rock.
(d) Hell Rock.
10. What file do the Firm claim Mitch is the only lawyer who can deal with it?
(a) The Capps file.
(b) The Lomax file.
(c) The Avery file.
(d) The FBI file.
11. What is Tammy prepared to use if Avery wakes up?
(a) Pepper spray.
(b) A gun.
(d) A knife.
12. What was Tammy's husband name before he changed it to Elvis?
13. What does Tammy put into Avery's drink?
(c) Chloral hydrate.
14. What are Avery's feet like when he wakes up?
(c) Lead boots.
15. Why does Mitch need Tammy's help so much?
(a) She is the only person he can trust.
(b) She is the only who can get into the offices.
(c) She knows the company.
(d) His actions are arousing suspicion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Abby and Ray heading for?
2. Who arranges Ray's escape?
3. What has Wayne Tarrance improved by Friday?
4. Who follows Mitch and the others?
5. Why are the police hunting Ray?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)