|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Patrick say he will do for twenty thousand dollars?
(a) Deliver the forged papers.
(b) Phone the FBI when Mitch has left.
(c) Contact Tarrance.
(d) Loan them the hotel.
2. When does Tammy clean the Bendini offices?
(a) In the afternoon.
(b) After hours.
(c) Before work starts.
(d) Before lunch.
3. What does Patrick say he will do for five thousand dollars a day?
(a) Send out letters.
(b) Keep the maids away.
(c) Close the hotel.
(d) Spread rumors.
4. What does Locke say the Firm has never done?
(a) Taken the easy way out.
(b) Hired a woman.
(c) Fired a lawyer.
(d) Filed for bankruptcy.
5. What file do the Firm claim Mitch is the only lawyer who can deal with it?
(a) The FBI file.
(b) The Capps file.
(c) The Avery file.
(d) The Lomax file.
6. How is Tarrance traveling to Chicago?
(a) By Greyhound.
(b) By plane.
(c) By car.
(d) By helicopter.
7. What is Tony Verkeler's nickname?
(a) Moaning Tone.
(b) Tony Two Times.
(c) Two Ton Tony.
(d) Tooting Tony.
8. Where does Mitch try to hide?
(a) In someone's garden.
(b) In a forest.
(c) In a cafe.
(d) On the Memphis streets.
9. What does Tarrance instruct Mitch to as soon as he leaves the office?
(a) Return to FBI custody.
(b) Pick up Abby.
(c) Goto the airport.
(d) Go home.
10. What is the code name Tarrance uses to warn Mitch?
(a) Priest Paul.
(b) Thomas Lowry.
(c) Judge Hugo.
(d) Judge One.
11. What is Tammy prepared to use if Avery wakes up?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) Pepper spray.
12. Why does Mitch choose the color maroon for his car?
(a) The color is out of stock.
(b) It is an inconspicuous color.
(c) It is the color of the Firm's flag.
(d) It his favorite color.
13. What is Tammy prepared to use if Avery wakes up?
(a) Pepper spray.
(b) A gun.
(d) A knife.
14. What does the disappearance of the police mean for Mitch and his family?
(a) A safety net.
(b) Increased danger.
(c) Decreased danger.
(d) A comfort zone.
15. Who arrives at the pier with a small boat?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has a meeting with the mafia in this section?
2. Why does Abanks say his bar is different?
3. Why is Mitch pleased with his rented car?
4. What does Patrick say he will do for twenty thousand dollars?
5. What is inside the envelope marked photographs do not bend?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)