|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Tammy's husband?
2. What kind of signs are hanging from the painted windows at Ernie's?
(a) War propaganda signs.
(b) Road signs.
(c) Beer signs.
(d) Old commercial signs.
3. What does Avery say is his passion?
(c) His family.
4. In which state is Hemmba a big farmer?
(c) New York.
5. In what part of Memphis is the Presbyterian church?
(a) West Memphis.
(b) North Memphis.
(c) East Memphis.
(d) South Memphis.
6. What does Mitchell have a degree in?
7. Where does the FBI say the cab will take Mitch?
(a) Capitol Hill.
(b) The Vietnam Veterans Memorial.
(c) The Lincoln Monument.
(d) The Washington Tower.
8. What kind of car does Abby own?
(a) A Ferrari.
(b) A Citroen.
(c) A Peugeot.
(d) A Limo.
9. Which of the following teams is playing in the Super Bowl?
(a) Miami Dolphins.
(b) New York Giants.
(c) Dallas Cowboys.
(d) Washington Redskins.
10. What is the name of Lambert's favorite restaurant in Memphis?
11. What sport did Rick Acklin play?
12. From which city have the bar exam results come?
(a) New York.
13. What does Avery say Lambert has earned the right to be?
(a) The grandfather.
(b) The Godfather.
(c) The daddy.
(d) The boss.
14. Where does Lamar say the Firm is located?
(d) New York.
15. What do Mr. Lambert's teeth sparkle like?
(b) Gold coins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Avery yell to his secretaries?
2. What does Mitch say could have cut the tension between him and Abby's parents?
3. What does Lambert ask Mitch if he is tired of doing?
4. Where does Mitch say he felt he belonged?
5. What does Avery say is the one thing Mitch should never ignore?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)