|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mitch like doing while eating in the deli?
(a) Talking to Abby.
(b) Proofreading a document.
(c) Reading the newspaper.
(d) Writing a report.
2. Which file does Avery say he can't find?
(a) The Lomax file.
(b) The Bluemark file.
(c) The Cayman file.
(d) The Greenmark file.
3. What was the name of the pirate who roamed the Cayman Islands?
(b) George da Sliva.
(d) Jack Sparrow.
4. What does Mitch tell Avery he needs time to do?
5. What does Ray have an aptitude for?
6. Who does the FBI say owns the Bendini Firm?
(a) The government.
(b) The Cubans.
(c) The Klu-Klux-Klan.
(d) The Mafia.
7. Who does Lambert say his employees kill themselves for?
(a) The clients.
(b) Their families.
(c) The Firm.
(d) Each other.
8. What does Mitch say is his immediate goal at the company?
(a) To be someone's boss.
(b) To justify a second secretary.
(c) To earn half a million in a year.
(d) To get his own office.
9. Where is Oliver Lambert waiting for Mitch?
(b) The library.
(c) The cafeteria.
10. What is the first thing DeVasher tells Ollie when he enters his office?
(a) Get me Mitch.
(b) Sit down.
(c) You are late.
(d) Get out.
11. What kind of blood is in Mitch's family?
(a) Indian blood.
(b) Mexican blood.
(c) English blood.
(d) Scottish blood.
12. What does Avery say the company does not allow at lunch?
(a) Leaving the building.
(d) Flirting with the secretaries.
13. What is the name of Tammy's husband?
14. What does Avery yell to his secretaries?
(a) Get out.
15. What do Mitch and Abby drink with their ribs?
(b) Coca Cola.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Avery say Lambert has earned the right to be?
2. Why does Avery say the company tolerates his antics?
3. Who did Dutch Hendrix used to work for?
4. Where does Lamar say the Firm is located?
5. What does Mitch say he and Abby will change their names to?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)