|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the secretary say the company has been losing thousands on?
(a) Unbilled copies.
(b) Setting up recording equipment.
(c) Company lunches.
(d) Cayman Island vacations.
2. What color is the secretary's hair?
3. What does Mitch tell Avery he doesn't require much of?
4. What area provides Memphis with its best nightlife?
(a) Overton Square.
(b) Chaplin Square.
(c) Presley Street.
(d) Buscemi Street.
5. Where does Mitch take Heresay for a walk the day after Christmas?
(a) The beach.
(b) The town center.
(c) The park.
(d) The woods.
6. Which of the following teams is playing in the Super Bowl?
(a) Miami Dolphins.
(b) Washington Redskins.
(c) Dallas Cowboys.
(d) New York Giants.
7. Where is Avery flying to on Saturday afternoon?
(c) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
8. Who does Abby say Mitch cannot tolerate?
(a) Her dog.
(b) Her parents.
(c) Her friends.
(d) Her boss.
9. Where does Mitch meet Eddie Lomax?
(a) In a parking lot.
(b) In a deli.
(c) At a park.
(d) In a wood.
10. How did Robert Lamm die?
(b) A hunting accident.
(c) A car wreck.
(d) An explosion.
11. What is the first room Lamar shows Mitch?
(a) The meeting room.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The library.
12. What does the author say there is enough denim to launch?
(a) A shoot out.
(b) A fashion parade.
(c) A rodeo.
(d) A cattle drive.
13. Who did Dutch Hendrix used to work for?
(a) The marines.
(c) The police department.
(d) The other law firm in the city.
14. What does Mitchell have a degree in?
15. What does Mitch say Lomax looks like an ad for?
(a) The Marlborough Man.
(b) The Michelin Man.
(c) The Duracel Bunny.
(d) The Radioshack Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitch say is his immediate goal at the company?
2. What city does the plane to the Cayman Islands fly from?
3. What does Ray have an aptitude for?
4. What does Oliver Lambert read in the cathedral?
5. Who does Lambert say his employees kill themselves for?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)