|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Avery say Lambert has earned the right to be?
(a) The Godfather.
(b) The grandfather.
(c) The boss.
(d) The daddy.
2. Where did Sonny Capps grow up?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
3. What does Lamar say all great firms have been built by?
(a) Padding files.
(b) Outsourcing files.
(c) A focused client group.
(d) One major client.
4. Who did Dutch Hendrix used to work for?
(b) The police department.
(c) The marines.
(d) The other law firm in the city.
5. What does Mitch do the Saturday after the bar exam?
(a) Dig the flower beds.
(b) Watch a film.
(c) Walk through the hills.
(d) Talk to his parents.
6. What kind of car does Mitch arrive in on his first day at work?
(a) A BMW.
(b) A Mercedes.
(c) A limo.
(d) A Cadillac.
7. What does Avery say the Cayman bankers make the Swiss look like?
(a) Little boys.
(b) Tell tales.
8. What is the name of Mitch's wife?
9. Where does Abby meet Kay for lunch?
(a) The Harvester.
(b) The Peabody.
(c) The Yearly.
(d) The Dimwit.
10. What city does the plane to the Cayman Islands fly from?
(a) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
11. What does Avery yell to his secretaries?
(d) Get out.
12. Where does Lamar say the Firm is located?
(b) New York.
13. Why does Nina Huff say she wants to know Abby's name?
(a) So she develop a relationship with her.
(b) So she can warn Mitch she is calling.
(c) So she can be sweet to her on the phone.
(d) So she can know her competition.
14. What do Mr. lambert's teeth sparkle like?
(a) Gold coins.
15. Where is Oliver Lambert waiting for Mitch?
(b) The library.
(d) The cafeteria.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Abby say she speaks to alot?
2. What was the name of the pirate who roamed the Cayman Islands?
3. What do Mitch and Abby drink with their ribs?
4. Where does the FBI say the cab will take Mitch?
5. What do the lawyers mumble incoherently into in chapter 18?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)