|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lamar say the Firm is located?
(b) New York.
2. What does Mitch say he and Abby will change their names to?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Wilbur Gates.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. David Benson.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. James Gardener.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Paul Jenkins.
3. What kind of car is Abby trying to get started?
(a) A Mercedes.
(b) A BMW.
(c) A Station Wagon.
(d) A Mazda.
4. What was Anthony Bendini's passion?
5. What river can Mitch see from his office window?
(a) The Ohio.
(b) The Nile.
(c) The Hudson.
(d) The Mississippi.
6. What kind of food does Mr. McKnight say he avoids?
(a) Southern food.
(b) Italian food.
(c) Northern food.
(d) Oriental food.
7. What does Mitchell have a degree in?
8. How did Robert Lamm die?
(a) A car wreck.
(c) A hunting accident.
(d) An explosion.
9. What does Avery yell to his secretaries?
(b) Get out.
10. What does Oliver Lambert read in the cathedral?
(a) A haiku.
(b) A psalm.
(c) A events list.
(d) A eulogy.
11. What kind of signs are hanging from the painted windows at Ernie's?
(a) Old commercial signs.
(b) War propaganda signs.
(c) Beer signs.
(d) Road signs.
12. What is the only food the restaurant sells?
(d) Fried chicken.
13. What does the dog look like it is waiting for?
(a) An explosion.
(c) The postman.
(d) A cuddle.
14. Why does Avery say the company tolerates his antics?
(a) He gives them something else.
(b) He is highly talented.
(c) He knows some secrets.
(d) His father worked for the company.
15. Where does Mitch say he felt he belonged?
(a) At the company.
(b) In Memphis.
(c) At Lamar's house.
(d) At the funerals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the driver say he has to finish off at home?
2. What does Mitch say could have cut the tension between him and Abby's parents?
3. Where does Mitch get to after six hours of driving?
4. What is the first room Lamar shows Mitch?
5. What does Avery say is his passion?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)