|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car does Abby own?
(a) A Ferrari.
(b) A Peugeot.
(c) A Citroen.
(d) A Limo.
2. Where does Mitch say he felt he belonged?
(a) At the funerals.
(b) At Lamar's house.
(c) At the company.
(d) In Memphis.
3. Which of the following teams is playing in the Super Bowl?
(a) Dallas Cowboys.
(b) Washington Redskins.
(c) Miami Dolphins.
(d) New York Giants.
4. In which state is Hemmba a big farmer?
(d) New York.
5. What is Tammy's code name?
6. What does Avery say Lambert has earned the right to be?
(a) The boss.
(b) The Godfather.
(c) The grandfather.
(d) The daddy.
7. Why does Avery say the company tolerates his antics?
(a) He knows some secrets.
(b) He gives them something else.
(c) He is highly talented.
(d) His father worked for the company.
8. What is the first room Lamar shows Mitch?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The meeting room.
(c) The library.
(d) The kitchen.
9. What does Mitch tell Avery he needs time to do?
10. Who does the FBI say owns the Bendini Firm?
(a) The government.
(b) The Cubans.
(c) The Mafia.
(d) The Klu-Klux-Klan.
11. What singer do Abby and Kay hear on the 50s jukebox?
(a) Frank Sinatra.
(b) Dean Martin.
(c) Tom Jones.
(d) Roy Orbison.
12. Why does Nina Huff say she wants to know Abby's name?
(a) So she can know her competition.
(b) So she develop a relationship with her.
(c) So she can be sweet to her on the phone.
(d) So she can warn Mitch she is calling.
13. What is the name of the open-air bar Avery and Mitch go to?
14. Who did Dutch Hendrix used to work for?
(a) The other law firm in the city.
(b) The police department.
(c) The marines.
15. In what part of Memphis is the Presbyterian church?
(a) North Memphis.
(b) East Memphis.
(c) West Memphis.
(d) South Memphis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitch do the Saturday after the bar exam?
2. What does Lambert ask Mitch if he is tired of doing?
3. What does Avery say is his passion?
4. What kind of car is Abby trying to get started?
5. What does Avery yell to his secretaries?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)