|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mitch's heartbeat sound like when he enters the meeting room?
(a) A sledge hammer.
(b) A trance track.
(c) A jackhammer.
(d) A drum.
2. Where does Mitch take Heresay for a walk the day after Christmas?
(a) The beach.
(b) The park.
(c) The woods.
(d) The town center.
3. What is the name of the open-air bar Avery and Mitch go to?
4. Where is Victor Milligan from originally?
(b) New England.
5. Where does Mitch get to after six hours of driving?
6. Which file does Avery say he can't find?
(a) The Greenmark file.
(b) The Lomax file.
(c) The Cayman file.
(d) The Bluemark file.
7. What does Mitch have six weeks to study for?
(a) A introductory exam.
(b) A mid-term exam.
(c) A bar exam.
(d) A finishing exam.
8. Where is Oliver Lambert waiting for Mitch?
(a) The cafeteria.
(d) The library.
9. What does Avery say Capps will use to read Mitch's rough draft?
(a) A magniying glass.
(b) His secretary.
(c) A telescope.
(d) A computer.
10. What does Mitch tell Avery he doesn't require much of?
11. How did Robert Lamm die?
(a) An explosion.
(b) A hunting accident.
(d) A car wreck.
12. What kind of food does Mr. McKnight say he avoids?
(a) Southern food.
(b) Northern food.
(c) Oriental food.
(d) Italian food.
13. What river can Mitch see from his office window?
(a) The Ohio.
(b) The Mississippi.
(c) The Nile.
(d) The Hudson.
14. Who does Grant Harbison work for?
(a) The IRS.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The MI5.
(d) The CIA.
15. What does Mitch say Lomax looks like an ad for?
(a) The Marlborough Man.
(b) The Radioshack Man.
(c) The Michelin Man.
(d) The Duracel Bunny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ray have an aptitude for?
2. What sport did Rick Acklin play?
3. What was the name of the pirate who roamed the Cayman Islands?
4. What area provides Memphis with its best nightlife?
5. What is the name of Tammy's husband?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)