|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Bruce Springsteen song does Mitch play on the cassette player?
(a) Born to Run.
(b) The River.
(c) Born in the USA.
(d) Hungry Heart.
2. What does Mitch say Lomax looks like an ad for?
(a) The Marlborough Man.
(b) The Radioshack Man.
(c) The Michelin Man.
(d) The Duracel Bunny.
3. What does Ray have an apptitude for?
4. What does Avery say is the one thing Mitch should never ignore?
(a) The billing.
(b) The directors.
(c) The paycheck.
(d) The client.
5. What does Mitch say could have cut the tension between him and Abby's parents?
(a) A bread knife.
(b) A pen knife.
(c) A butter knife.
(d) An army knife.
6. What is the first thing DeVasher tells Ollie when he enters his office?
(a) You are late.
(b) Sit down.
(c) Get me Mitch.
(d) Get out.
7. What is the only food the restaurant sells?
(d) Fried chicken.
8. What does the dog look like it is waiting for?
(a) An explosion.
(b) A cuddle.
(d) The postman.
9. What are clients threatening Avery with?
(b) Suits for legal malpratice.
(d) Suits for fraud.
10. Where is Avery flying to on Saturday afternoon?
(c) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
11. What is the name of Lambert's favorite restaurant in Memphis?
12. Which of the following teams are playing in the superbowl?
(a) Miami Dolphins.
(b) New York Giants.
(c) Dallas Cowboys.
(d) Washington Redskins.
13. What is the name of the open-air bar Avery and Mitch go to?
14. Where does Mitch take Heresay for a walk the day after Christmas?
(a) The woods.
(b) The beach.
(c) The town center.
(d) The park.
15. In which state is Hemmba a big farmer?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abby say she would have studied if she had wanted money?
2. What does Mitch like doing while eating in the deli?
3. What does Mitch do the Saturday after the bar exam?
4. What Bruce Springsteen song does Mitch play on the cassette player?
5. What singer do Abby and Kay hear on the 50s jukebox?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)