|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city is Mitch leaving for?
(c) Sao Paulo.
2. What is the name of the open-air bar Avery and Mitch go to?
3. Who did Dutch Hendrix used to work for?
(a) The police department.
(c) The other law firm in the city.
(d) The marines.
4. Who does Abby say she speaks to a lot?
(b) The plants.
(d) Mr. Rice.
5. What does the dog look like it is waiting for?
(a) A cuddle.
(c) An explosion.
(d) The postman.
6. Where does Mitch say he felt he belonged?
(a) At the funerals.
(b) At Lamar's house.
(c) At the company.
(d) In Memphis.
7. What does Mitch say Lomax looks like an ad for?
(a) The Michelin Man.
(b) The Radioshack Man.
(c) The Marlborough Man.
(d) The Duracel Bunny.
8. What is Tammy's code name?
9. In which state is Hemmba a big farmer?
(c) New York.
10. Who does Grant Harbison work for?
(a) The MI5.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The IRS.
(d) The CIA.
11. What does the secretary say the company has been losing thousands on?
(a) Cayman Island vacations.
(b) Setting up recording equipment.
(c) Company lunches.
(d) Unbilled copies.
12. What does Mitchell have a degree in?
13. What does Mitch tell Avery he doesn't require much of?
14. What Bruce Springsteen song does Mitch play on the cassette player?
(a) Hungry Heart.
(b) The River.
(c) Born in the USA.
(d) Born to Run.
15. What does Lambert ask Mitch if he is tired of doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lambert say his employees kill themselves for?
2. What does Nina tell Mitch she needs at the beginning of Chapter 11?
3. What area provides Memphis with its best nightlife?
4. Which file does Avery say he can't find?
5. What kind of blood is in Mitch's family?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)