|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Abby say she speaks to alot?
(a) Mr. Rice.
(b) The plants.
2. What does Mitch have six weeks to study for?
(a) A finishing exam.
(b) A mid-term exam.
(c) A introductory exam.
(d) A bar exam.
3. What does Avery say Capps will use to read Mitch's rough draft?
(a) A telescope.
(b) A magniying glass.
(c) His secretary.
(d) A computer.
4. What does Avery say is his passion?
(d) His family.
5. Where does Mitch get to after six hours of driving?
6. What does Mitch like doing while eating in the deli?
(a) Reading the newspaper.
(b) Talking to Abby.
(c) Proofreading a document.
(d) Writing a report.
7. What kind of blood is in Mitch's family?
(a) Scottish blood.
(b) Indian blood.
(c) English blood.
(d) Mexican blood.
8. What area provides Memphis with its best nightlife?
(a) Chaplin Square.
(b) Presley Street.
(c) Overton Square.
(d) Buscemi Street.
9. Where is Avery flying to on Saturday afternoon?
(a) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
10. What do Mr. lambert's teeth sparkle like?
(a) Gold coins.
11. What does Avery say is the one thing Mitch should never ignore?
(a) The paycheck.
(b) The billing.
(c) The directors.
(d) The client.
12. What do Mitch and Abby drink with their ribs?
(c) Coca Cola.
13. Where deos Mitch say a thick pain hits him as he waits for his bar results?
(a) Inside his stomach.
(b) In the back of his mouth.
(c) Below the belt.
(d) In his chest.
14. What Bruce Springsteen song does Mitch play on the cassette player?
(a) The River.
(b) Born to Run.
(c) Born in the USA.
(d) Hungry Heart.
15. Who does Grant Harbison work for?
(a) The MI5.
(b) The IRS.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The CIA.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lamar say the Firm is located?
2. What does Nina tell Mitch she needs at the beginning of chapter eleven?
3. Who did Dutch Hendrix used to work for?
4. What city does the plane to the Cayman Islands fly from?
5. What river can Mitch see from his office window?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)