|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Avery flying to on Saturday afternoon?
(a) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
2. What does Lambert ask Mitch if he is tired of doing?
3. What does the driver say he has to finish off at home?
(a) A game of monopoly.
(b) A family argument.
(c) His Christmas cake.
(d) His turkey and wine.
4. What did Eddie use to take to stay awake?
(d) Caffeine tablets.
5. What is the senior partner studying at the beginning of the book?
(a) An exam paper.
(b) A resume.
(c) An essay.
(d) A novel.
6. What does Oliver Lambert read in the cathedral?
(a) A events list.
(b) A haiku.
(c) A psalm.
(d) A eulogy.
7. Where does Mitch meet Eddie Lomax?
(a) In a wood.
(b) In a parking lot.
(c) In a deli.
(d) At a park.
8. Where does Mitch take Heresay for a walk the day after Christmas?
(a) The town center.
(b) The beach.
(c) The woods.
(d) The park.
9. Where does Mitch say a thick pain hits him as he waits for his bar results?
(a) In the back of his mouth.
(b) Inside his stomach.
(c) Below the belt.
(d) In his chest.
10. Where does the FBI say the cab will take Mitch?
(a) Capitol Hill.
(b) The Vietnam Veterans Memorial.
(c) The Washington Tower.
(d) The Lincoln Monument.
11. From which city have the bar exam results come?
(b) New York.
12. Why does Nina Huff say she wants to know Abby's name?
(a) So she develop a relationship with her.
(b) So she can warn Mitch she is calling.
(c) So she can be sweet to her on the phone.
(d) So she can know her competition.
13. Who does the FBI say owns the Bendini Firm?
(a) The Klu-Klux-Klan.
(b) The Cubans.
(c) The government.
(d) The Mafia.
14. Who does Lambert say his employees kill themselves for?
(a) The Firm.
(b) Each other.
(c) Their families.
(d) The clients.
15. What city is Mitch leaving for?
(d) Sao Paulo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport did Rick Acklin play?
2. What is the name of Tammy's husband?
3. What does Mitch say could have cut the tension between him and Abby's parents?
4. What does Mitch's heartbeat sound like when he enters the meeting room?
5. Who does Mitch visit in prison?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)