|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Mr. lambert's teeth sparkle like?
(a) Gold coins.
2. What is the senior partner studying at the beginning of the book?
(a) A novel.
(b) An essay.
(c) A resume.
(d) An exam paper.
3. What are clients threatening Avery with?
(a) Suits for legal malpratice.
(b) Suits for fraud.
4. Where does Mitch take Heresay for a walk the day after Christmas?
(a) The park.
(b) The woods.
(c) The beach.
(d) The town center.
5. Who does Abby say she speaks to alot?
(c) The plants.
(d) Mr. Rice.
6. Where deos Mitch say a thick pain hits him as he waits for his bar results?
(a) In the back of his mouth.
(b) Below the belt.
(c) Inside his stomach.
(d) In his chest.
7. What does Mitch have six weeks to study for?
(a) A bar exam.
(b) A introductory exam.
(c) A finishing exam.
(d) A mid-term exam.
8. Who does Mitch visit in prison?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His ex-wife.
(d) His brother.
9. Who did Dutch Hendrix used to work for?
(a) The other law firm in the city.
(b) The police department.
(c) The marines.
10. What is the first thing DeVasher tells Ollie when he enters his office?
(a) Get out.
(b) Get me Mitch.
(c) Sit down.
(d) You are late.
11. Where does Lamar say the Firm is located?
(a) New York.
12. What city does the plane to the Cayman Islands fly from?
(a) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
13. What was Anthony Bendini's passion?
14. What does the driver say he has to finish off at home?
(a) His Christmas cake.
(b) His turkey and wine.
(c) A game of monopoly.
(d) A family argument.
15. What does Mitch say could have cut the tension between him and Abby's parents?
(a) A pen knife.
(b) A butter knife.
(c) A bread knife.
(d) An army knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Oliver Lambert waiting for Mitch?
2. What does Avery say the Cayman bankers make the Swiss look like?
3. Why does Avery say the company tolerates his antics?
4. Why does Nina Huff say she wants to know Abby's name?
5. What does Avery say is the one thing Mitch should never ignore?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)