|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Avery say the company tolerates his antics?
(a) He knows some secrets.
(b) He is highly talented.
(c) He gives them something else.
(d) His father worked for the company.
2. What was Anthony Bendini's passion?
3. What does the dog look like it is waiting for?
(a) A cuddle.
(c) The postman.
(d) An explosion.
4. Where is Oliver Lambert waiting for Mitch?
(b) The library.
(c) The cafeteria.
5. What does Oliver Lambert read in the cathedral?
(a) A haiku.
(b) A eulogy.
(c) A events list.
(d) A psalm.
6. What does Mitch say is his immediate goal at the company?
(a) To get his own office.
(b) To justify a second secretary.
(c) To be someone's boss.
(d) To earn half a million in a year.
7. Why does Nina Huff say she wants to know Abby's name?
(a) So she can be sweet to her on the phone.
(b) So she develop a relationship with her.
(c) So she can know her competition.
(d) So she can warn Mitch she is calling.
8. What does Abby say she would have studied if she had wanted money?
9. What is the first room Lamar shows Mitch?
(a) The meeting room.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) The library.
(d) The kitchen.
10. What kind of car does Abby own?
(a) A Ferrari.
(b) A Citroen.
(c) A Limo.
(d) A Peugeot.
11. Where does Mitch say a thick pain hits him as he waits for his bar results?
(a) Below the belt.
(b) Inside his stomach.
(c) In his chest.
(d) In the back of his mouth.
12. What area provides Memphis with its best nightlife?
(a) Overton Square.
(b) Presley Street.
(c) Buscemi Street.
(d) Chaplin Square.
13. Where does Abby meet Kay for lunch?
(a) The Dimwit.
(b) The Yearly.
(c) The Peabody.
(d) The Harvester.
14. Who does the FBI say owns the Bendini Firm?
(a) The Mafia.
(b) The Klu-Klux-Klan.
(c) The Cubans.
(d) The government.
15. Where does the FBI say the cab will take Mitch?
(a) The Washington Tower.
(b) Capitol Hill.
(c) The Vietnam Veterans Memorial.
(d) The Lincoln Monument.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitch tell Avery he needs time to do?
2. What does Avery say is the one thing Mitch should never ignore?
3. What color is the secretary's hair?
4. Where does Mitch meet Eddie Lomax?
5. From which city have the bar exam results come?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)