|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lambert say his employees kill themselves for?
(a) Each other.
(b) The Firm.
(c) The clients.
(d) Their families.
2. What does Avery say the company does not allow at lunch?
(c) Flirting with the secretaries.
(d) Leaving the building.
3. What kind of car does Mitch arrive in on his first day at work?
(a) A BMW.
(b) A Mercedes.
(c) A limo.
(d) A Cadillac.
4. Where did Sonny Capps grow up?
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
5. What does Mitchell have a degree in?
6. How did Robert Lamm die?
(a) A car wreck.
(b) An explosion.
(d) A hunting accident.
7. What does the dog look like it is waiting for?
(a) A cuddle.
(c) An explosion.
(d) The postman.
8. What does Avery say Lambert has earned the right to be?
(a) The Godfather.
(b) The boss.
(c) The daddy.
(d) The grandfather.
9. What does Avery yell to his secretaries?
(d) Get out.
10. Where does Abby meet Kay for lunch?
(a) The Yearly.
(b) The Harvester.
(c) The Peabody.
(d) The Dimwit.
11. What is Tammy's code name?
12. What are clients threatening Avery with?
(b) Suits for legal malpratice.
(c) Suits for fraud.
13. What is the name of Tammy's husband?
14. In which state is Hemmba a big farmer?
(b) New York.
15. What does Lambert ask Mitch if he is tired of doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nina Huff say she wants to know Abby's name?
2. Who does Abby say she speaks to a lot?
3. What does the driver say he has to finish off at home?
4. What does the secretary say the company has been losing thousands on?
5. What does Mitch say he and Abby will change their names to?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)