|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the capital of the Cayman Islands?
2. What area provides Memphis with its best nightlife?
(a) Chaplin Square.
(b) Overton Square.
(c) Buscemi Street.
(d) Presley Street.
3. What does Mitch say Lomax looks like an ad for?
(a) The Radioshack Man.
(b) The Michelin Man.
(c) The Marlborough Man.
(d) The Duracel Bunny.
4. What is the name of the open-air bar Avery and Mitch go to?
5. Where does Mitch meet Eddie Lomax?
(a) In a deli.
(b) In a wood.
(c) In a parking lot.
(d) At a park.
6. What color is the secretary's hair?
7. Who does Abby say she speaks to a lot?
(c) The plants.
(d) Mr. Rice.
8. What is Tammy's code name?
9. What river can Mitch see from his office window?
(a) The Nile.
(b) The Hudson.
(c) The Ohio.
(d) The Mississippi.
10. What does Mitch do the Saturday after the bar exam?
(a) Talk to his parents.
(b) Watch a film.
(c) Walk through the hills.
(d) Dig the flower beds.
11. What did Eddie use to take to stay awake?
(c) Caffeine tablets.
12. What does the author say there is enough denim to launch?
(a) A fashion parade.
(b) A rodeo.
(c) A shoot out.
(d) A cattle drive.
13. What city is Mitch leaving for?
(d) Sao Paulo.
14. What does the dog look like it is waiting for?
(a) The postman.
(c) A cuddle.
(d) An explosion.
15. Where is Oliver Lambert waiting for Mitch?
(b) The library.
(d) The cafeteria.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Mr. Lambert's teeth sparkle like?
2. What does Nina tell Mitch she needs at the beginning of Chapter 11?
3. Where is Victor Milligan from originally?
4. What does Avery say is the one thing Mitch should never ignore?
5. Where did Avery work to finance junior college?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)