|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Grant Harbison work for?
(a) The IRS.
(b) The MI5.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The FBI.
2. What does Mitchell have a degree in?
3. In what part of Memphis is the Presbyterian church?
(a) East Memphis.
(b) West Memphis.
(c) South Memphis.
(d) North Memphis.
4. What does Mitch like doing while eating in the deli?
(a) Writing a report.
(b) Proofreading a document.
(c) Talking to Abby.
(d) Reading the newspaper.
5. What kind of car is Abby trying to get started?
(a) A BMW.
(b) A Station Wagon.
(c) A Mazda.
(d) A Mercedes.
6. What does Lambert ask Mitch if he is tired of doing?
7. What river can Mitch see from his office window?
(a) The Mississippi.
(b) The Nile.
(c) The Hudson.
(d) The Ohio.
8. From which city have the bar exam results come?
(c) New York.
9. What does Avery say the Cayman bankers make the Swiss look like?
(a) Tell tales.
(b) Little boys.
10. What city does the plane to the Cayman Islands fly from?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
11. Why does Avery say the company tolerates his antics?
(a) He knows some secrets.
(b) He gives them something else.
(c) His father worked for the company.
(d) He is highly talented.
12. What does Oliver Lambert read in the cathedral?
(a) A events list.
(b) A eulogy.
(c) A haiku.
(d) A psalm.
13. Where is the company establishing a scholarship in Kozinski's name?
(a) Harvard Law School.
(b) New York Law School.
(c) Denver Law School.
(d) Chicago Law School.
14. What sport did Rick Acklin play?
15. What singer do Abby and Kay hear on the 50s jukebox?
(a) Frank Sinatra.
(b) Tom Jones.
(c) Dean Martin.
(d) Roy Orbison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Lambert's favorite restaurant in Memphis?
2. What does Abby say she would have studied if she had wanted money?
3. Where does Lamar say the Firm is located?
4. What is Tammy's code name?
5. Where is Victor Milligan from originally?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)