|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Mr. Lambert's teeth sparkle like?
(b) Gold coins.
2. What is Tammy's code name?
3. Which file does Avery say he can't find?
(a) The Bluemark file.
(b) The Greenmark file.
(c) The Lomax file.
(d) The Cayman file.
4. What do the lawyers mumble incoherently into in Chapter 18?
5. Where is Avery flying to on Saturday afternoon?
(c) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
6. What is the name of Mitch's wife?
7. What kind of car does Mitch arrive in on his first day at work?
(a) A Cadillac.
(b) A limo.
(c) A BMW.
(d) A Mercedes.
8. What singer do Abby and Kay hear on the 50s jukebox?
(a) Frank Sinatra.
(b) Dean Martin.
(c) Roy Orbison.
(d) Tom Jones.
9. What does Avery say is the one thing Mitch should never ignore?
(a) The directors.
(b) The client.
(c) The paycheck.
(d) The billing.
10. What does Lamar say all great firms have been built by?
(a) One major client.
(b) A focused client group.
(c) Padding files.
(d) Outsourcing files.
11. Who does Grant Harbison work for?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The MI5.
(c) The IRS.
(d) The CIA.
12. In which state is Hemmba a big farmer?
(d) New York.
13. What does the dog look like it is waiting for?
(b) A cuddle.
(c) The postman.
(d) An explosion.
14. What does Abby say she would have studied if she had wanted money?
15. What does Nina tell Mitch she needs at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) A cigarette.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitch say could have cut the tension between him and Abby's parents?
2. What river can Mitch see from his office window?
3. What is the name of Tammy's husband?
4. What does Mitch tell Avery he needs time to do?
5. In what part of Memphis is the Presbyterian church?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)