|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mitch have six weeks to study for?
(a) A introductory exam.
(b) A finishing exam.
(c) A bar exam.
(d) A mid-term exam.
2. What does Mitchell have a degree in?
3. What is the first thing DeVasher tells Ollie when he enters his office?
(a) Get me Mitch.
(b) Sit down.
(c) You are late.
(d) Get out.
4. What does Mitch say Lomax looks like an ad for?
(a) The Michelin Man.
(b) The Radioshack Man.
(c) The Marlborough Man.
(d) The Duracel Bunny.
5. Where does Mitch meet Eddie Lomax?
(a) In a deli.
(b) At a park.
(c) In a wood.
(d) In a parking lot.
6. Where is Oliver Lambert waiting for Mitch?
(a) The library.
(d) The cafeteria.
7. What kind of blood is in Mitch's family?
(a) English blood.
(b) Scottish blood.
(c) Indian blood.
(d) Mexican blood.
8. Where does Mitch get to after six hours of driving?
9. Where did Sonny Capps grow up?
(b) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
10. Where does Abby meet Kay for lunch?
(a) The Peabody.
(b) The Harvester.
(c) The Dimwit.
(d) The Yearly.
11. What does Avery say the Cayman bankers make the Swiss look like?
(a) Tell tales.
(c) Little boys.
12. What does Avery yell to his secretaries?
(b) Get out.
13. What does Mitch do the Saturday after the bar exam?
(a) Talk to his parents.
(b) Dig the flower beds.
(c) Walk through the hills.
(d) Watch a film.
14. What does Avery say Capps will use to read Mitch's rough draft?
(a) His secretary.
(b) A telescope.
(c) A magniying glass.
(d) A computer.
15. What does Avery say the company does not allow at lunch?
(a) Flirting with the secretaries.
(c) Leaving the building.
Short Answer Questions
1. What area provides Memphis with its best nightlife?
2. What does Avery say is his passion?
3. What does Lambert ask Mitch if he is tired of doing?
4. What was Anthony Bendini's passion?
5. What does the secretary say the company has been losing thousands on?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)