|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the open-air bar Avery and Mitch go to?
2. Which file does Avery say he can't find?
(a) The Cayman file.
(b) The Greenmark file.
(c) The Bluemark file.
(d) The Lomax file.
3. What does Mitch say could have cut the tension between him and Abby's parents?
(a) A bread knife.
(b) A butter knife.
(c) An army knife.
(d) A pen knife.
4. Which of the following teams is playing in the Super Bowl?
(a) Dallas Cowboys.
(b) New York Giants.
(c) Washington Redskins.
(d) Miami Dolphins.
5. Where is the company establishing a scholarship in Kozinski's name?
(a) Chicago Law School.
(b) New York Law School.
(c) Denver Law School.
(d) Harvard Law School.
6. What does Ray have an aptitude for?
7. What was Anthony Bendini's passion?
8. What drug was Mitch offered at a law school party?
9. What do Mr. Lambert's teeth sparkle like?
(d) Gold coins.
10. Why does Nina Huff say she wants to know Abby's name?
(a) So she can warn Mitch she is calling.
(b) So she can be sweet to her on the phone.
(c) So she develop a relationship with her.
(d) So she can know her competition.
11. From which city have the bar exam results come?
(a) New York.
12. Where does Mitch get to after six hours of driving?
13. What does Mitch tell Avery he needs time to do?
14. What was the name of the pirate who roamed the Cayman Islands?
(a) Jack Sparrow.
(c) George da Sliva.
15. Where does Mitch meet Eddie Lomax?
(a) At a park.
(b) In a wood.
(c) In a parking lot.
(d) In a deli.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mitch say a thick pain hits him as he waits for his bar results?
2. What kind of blood is in Mitch's family?
3. Where is Oliver Lambert waiting for Mitch?
4. Where does Lamar say the Firm is located?
5. What does Abby say she would have studied if she had wanted money?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)