|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Avery say the company does not allow at lunch?
(b) Leaving the building.
(d) Flirting with the secretaries.
2. What does Mitch do the Saturday after the bar exam?
(a) Dig the flower beds.
(b) Watch a film.
(c) Walk through the hills.
(d) Talk to his parents.
3. What is the first thing DeVasher tells Ollie when he enters his office?
(a) Get me Mitch.
(b) You are late.
(c) Get out.
(d) Sit down.
4. Where does Mitch take Heresay for a walk the day after Christmas?
(a) The woods.
(b) The beach.
(c) The town center.
(d) The park.
5. What does Avery say is his passion?
(c) His family.
6. What city is Mitch leaving for?
(a) Sao Paulo.
7. What does Avery say the Cayman bankers make the Swiss look like?
(a) Tell tales.
(d) Little boys.
8. In what part of Memphis is the Presbyterian church?
(a) East Memphis.
(b) North Memphis.
(c) South Memphis.
(d) West Memphis.
9. From which city have the bar exam results come?
(a) New York.
10. What is the name of Lambert's favorite restaurant in Memphis?
11. What does Lambert ask Mitch if he is tired of doing?
12. What river can Mitch see from his office window?
(a) The Ohio.
(b) The Mississippi.
(c) The Nile.
(d) The Hudson.
13. Where is Avery flying to on Saturday afternoon?
(a) San Francisco.
(d) New York.
14. What does Avery say Capps will use to read Mitch's rough draft?
(a) A telescope.
(b) A computer.
(c) His secretary.
(d) A magniying glass.
15. What was Anthony Bendini's passion?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which file does Avery say he can't find?
2. What does Lamar say all great firms have been built by?
3. What is the name of the open-air bar Avery and Mitch go to?
4. What city does the plane to the Cayman Islands fly from?
5. Who did Dutch Hendrix used to work for?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)