|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mitch say he and Abby will change their names to?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. James Gardener.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. David Benson.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Paul Jenkins.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Wilbur Gates.
2. Which of the following teams is playing in the Super Bowl?
(a) New York Giants.
(b) Miami Dolphins.
(c) Washington Redskins.
(d) Dallas Cowboys.
3. What kind of blood is in Mitch's family?
(a) Indian blood.
(b) English blood.
(c) Mexican blood.
(d) Scottish blood.
4. Who does Abby say Mitch cannot tolerate?
(a) Her dog.
(b) Her boss.
(c) Her parents.
(d) Her friends.
5. Who does Abby say she speaks to a lot?
(a) Mr. Rice.
(c) The plants.
6. How did Robert Lamm die?
(a) A hunting accident.
(b) An explosion.
(d) A car wreck.
7. What is the name of Lambert's favorite restaurant in Memphis?
8. From which city have the bar exam results come?
(c) New York.
9. What Bruce Springsteen song does Mitch play on the cassette player?
(a) Hungry Heart.
(b) The River.
(c) Born to Run.
(d) Born in the USA.
10. Where is Oliver Lambert waiting for Mitch?
(b) The cafeteria.
(d) The library.
11. What does Abby say she would have studied if she had wanted money?
12. Where did Sonny Capps grow up?
(a) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
13. What color is the secretary's hair?
14. What does Mitchell have a degree in?
15. What was Anthony Bendini's passion?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Avery work to finance junior college?
2. What does Nina tell Mitch she needs at the beginning of Chapter 11?
3. Where does Lamar say the Firm is located?
4. What city is Mitch leaving for?
5. What drug was Mitch offered at a law school party?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)