|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport did Rick Acklin play?
2. Where is Oliver Lambert waiting for Mitch?
(b) The library.
(d) The cafeteria.
3. What kind of food does Mr. McKnight say he avoids?
(a) Oriental food.
(b) Southern food.
(c) Northern food.
(d) Italian food.
4. What does Mitch do the Saturday after the bar exam?
(a) Walk through the hills.
(b) Talk to his parents.
(c) Dig the flower beds.
(d) Watch a film.
5. Who does Mitch visit in prison?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) His ex-wife.
6. What does Lamar say all great firms have been built by?
(a) A focused client group.
(b) Padding files.
(c) Outsourcing files.
(d) One major client.
7. What does Avery say is the one thing Mitch should never ignore?
(a) The client.
(b) The billing.
(c) The directors.
(d) The paycheck.
8. What does Mitch say could have cut the tension between him and Abby's parents?
(a) An army knife.
(b) A butter knife.
(c) A bread knife.
(d) A pen knife.
9. What does Mitch say Lomax looks like an ad for?
(a) The Radioshack Man.
(b) The Duracel Bunny.
(c) The Marlborough Man.
(d) The Michelin Man.
10. What did Eddie use to take to stay awake?
(b) Caffeine tablets.
11. What does Mitch like doing while eating in the deli?
(a) Talking to Abby.
(b) Reading the newspaper.
(c) Writing a report.
(d) Proofreading a document.
12. What does Mitch say is his immediate goal at the company?
(a) To be someone's boss.
(b) To justify a second secretary.
(c) To get his own office.
(d) To earn half a million in a year.
13. Which file does Avery say he can't find?
(a) The Bluemark file.
(b) The Greenmark file.
(c) The Cayman file.
(d) The Lomax file.
14. What does Avery say the company does not allow at lunch?
(c) Leaving the building.
(d) Flirting with the secretaries.
15. What is the capital of the Cayman Islands?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the pirate who roamed the Cayman Islands?
2. What is the only food the restaurant sells?
3. What government office does Wayne Tarrance work for?
4. What does the secretary say the company has been losing thousands on?
5. What does the dog look like it is waiting for?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)