|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nina tell Mitch she needs at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(d) A cigarette.
2. What is the name of Lambert's favorite restaurant in Memphis?
3. What does Mitch's heartbeat sound like when he enters the meeting room?
(a) A trance track.
(b) A jackhammer.
(c) A drum.
(d) A sledge hammer.
4. Where did Sonny Capps grow up?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
5. Who does the FBI say owns the Bendini Firm?
(a) The Mafia.
(b) The Cubans.
(c) The government.
(d) The Klu-Klux-Klan.
6. What is the first room Lamar shows Mitch?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The library.
(d) The meeting room.
7. What does Lambert ask Mitch if he is tired of doing?
8. What is the name of the open-air bar Avery and Mitch go to?
9. What sport did Rick Acklin play?
10. What singer do Abby and Kay hear on the 50s jukebox?
(a) Frank Sinatra.
(b) Tom Jones.
(c) Roy Orbison.
(d) Dean Martin.
11. What is the only food the restaurant sells?
(d) Fried chicken.
12. What did Eddie use to take to stay awake?
(c) Caffeine tablets.
13. Who does Mitch visit in prison?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His brother.
(d) His ex-wife.
14. What kind of car does Mitch arrive in on his first day at work?
(a) A BMW.
(b) A Cadillac.
(c) A Mercedes.
(d) A limo.
15. What is the senior partner studying at the beginning of the book?
(a) A resume.
(b) A novel.
(c) An essay.
(d) An exam paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitch tell Avery he needs time to do?
2. Where does Abby meet Kay for lunch?
3. What does Avery say the company does not allow at lunch?
4. What does Mitch like doing while eating in the deli?
5. What kind of food does Mr. McKnight say he avoids?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)