|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Robert Lamm die?
(a) A hunting accident.
(b) A car wreck.
(d) An explosion.
2. What kind of car does Abby own?
(a) A Ferrari.
(b) A Citroen.
(c) A Limo.
(d) A Peugeot.
3. What is the first thing DeVasher tells Ollie when he enters his office?
(a) Sit down.
(b) Get me Mitch.
(c) You are late.
(d) Get out.
4. In which state is Hemmba a big farmer?
(d) New York.
5. What is Tammy's code name?
6. Why does Avery say the company tolerates his antics?
(a) His father worked for the company.
(b) He is highly talented.
(c) He gives them something else.
(d) He knows some secrets.
7. What is the capital of the Cayman Islands?
8. What was the name of the pirate who roamed the Cayman Islands?
(a) George da Sliva.
(c) Jack Sparrow.
9. Where is Oliver Lambert waiting for Mitch?
(a) The library.
(d) The cafeteria.
10. What does the driver say he has to finish off at home?
(a) A game of monopoly.
(b) His turkey and wine.
(c) A family argument.
(d) His Christmas cake.
11. What does Avery say is the one thing Mitch should never ignore?
(a) The paycheck.
(b) The client.
(c) The billing.
(d) The directors.
12. What does the secretary say the company has been losing thousands on?
(a) Cayman Island vacations.
(b) Setting up recording equipment.
(c) Company lunches.
(d) Unbilled copies.
13. What does Lamar say all great firms have been built by?
(a) A focused client group.
(b) Outsourcing files.
(c) One major client.
(d) Padding files.
14. Where did Avery work to finance junior college?
(a) A jeans factory.
(b) A pie factory.
(c) A shoe factory.
(d) A wine gum factory.
15. What is the name of Tammy's husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mitch visit in prison?
2. What kind of signs are hanging from the painted windows at Ernie's?
3. What color is the secretary's hair?
4. Where does Mitch meet Eddie Lomax?
5. What does Ray have an aptitude for?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)