|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lambert say his employees kill themselves for?
(a) Their families.
(b) The Firm.
(c) The clients.
(d) Each other.
2. Where does Abby meet Kay for lunch?
(a) The Yearly.
(b) The Peabody.
(c) The Dimwit.
(d) The Harvester.
3. Who does Abby say she speaks to a lot?
(a) The plants.
(b) Mr. Rice.
4. What does Mitch have six weeks to study for?
(a) A bar exam.
(b) A introductory exam.
(c) A finishing exam.
(d) A mid-term exam.
5. What city is Mitch leaving for?
(d) Sao Paulo.
6. What does Avery say is the one thing Mitch should never ignore?
(a) The client.
(b) The paycheck.
(c) The directors.
(d) The billing.
7. What does Avery say Capps will use to read Mitch's rough draft?
(a) His secretary.
(b) A magniying glass.
(c) A telescope.
(d) A computer.
8. What does Mitch say he and Abby will change their names to?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. David Benson.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Wilbur Gates.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. James Gardener.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Paul Jenkins.
9. What kind of car is Abby trying to get started?
(a) A BMW.
(b) A Mercedes.
(c) A Mazda.
(d) A Station Wagon.
10. What does Mitch like doing while eating in the deli?
(a) Proofreading a document.
(b) Talking to Abby.
(c) Writing a report.
(d) Reading the newspaper.
11. How did Robert Lamm die?
(a) A hunting accident.
(c) An explosion.
(d) A car wreck.
12. Where does Mitch meet Eddie Lomax?
(a) In a deli.
(b) At a park.
(c) In a parking lot.
(d) In a wood.
13. What is Tammy's code name?
14. What does Avery yell to his secretaries?
(c) Get out.
15. What does Abby say she would have studied if she had wanted money?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the lawyers mumble incoherently into in Chapter 18?
2. What area provides Memphis with its best nightlife?
3. What is the name of Mitch's wife?
4. What does Oliver Lambert read in the cathedral?
5. What does Mitch tell Avery he doesn't require much of?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)