|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What area provides Memphis with its best nightlife?
(a) Buscemi Street.
(b) Overton Square.
(c) Chaplin Square.
(d) Presley Street.
2. Where is Victor Milligan from originally?
(c) New England.
3. Who does Mitch visit in prison?
(a) His brother.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His ex-wife.
4. Where does Mitch say a thick pain hits him as he waits for his bar results?
(a) In his chest.
(b) Inside his stomach.
(c) Below the belt.
(d) In the back of his mouth.
5. What does Mitch say he and Abby will change their names to?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Paul Jenkins.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Wilbur Gates.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. David Benson.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. James Gardener.
6. What is the name of Lambert's favorite restaurant in Memphis?
7. What is the name of Mitch's wife?
8. What city is Mitch leaving for?
(b) Sao Paulo.
9. In which state is Hemmba a big farmer?
(b) New York.
10. Where does Abby meet Kay for lunch?
(a) The Peabody.
(b) The Dimwit.
(c) The Harvester.
(d) The Yearly.
11. From which city have the bar exam results come?
(c) New York.
12. What is the only food the restaurant sells?
(a) Fried chicken.
13. What does Avery yell to his secretaries?
(d) Get out.
14. Where does Mitch meet Eddie Lomax?
(a) At a park.
(b) In a wood.
(c) In a parking lot.
(d) In a deli.
15. Where does the FBI say the cab will take Mitch?
(a) The Vietnam Veterans Memorial.
(b) The Lincoln Monument.
(c) The Washington Tower.
(d) Capitol Hill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nina Huff say she wants to know Abby's name?
2. What is the senior partner studying at the beginning of the book?
3. What does Mitch like doing while eating in the deli?
4. Where is Oliver Lambert waiting for Mitch?
5. Why does Avery say the company tolerates his antics?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)