|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What government office does Wayne Tarrance work for?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The secret servive.
(d) National security.
2. What does Lamar say all great firms have been built by?
(a) A focused client group.
(b) One major client.
(c) Padding files.
(d) Outsourcing files.
3. Why does Nina Huff say she wants to know Abby's name?
(a) So she can warn Mitch she is calling.
(b) So she develop a relationship with her.
(c) So she can be sweet to her on the phone.
(d) So she can know her competition.
4. What does Avery say Capps will use to read Mitch's rough draft?
(a) A computer.
(b) A magniying glass.
(c) A telescope.
(d) His secretary.
5. What is the only food the restaurant sells?
(c) Fried chicken.
6. What does Oliver Lambert read in the cathredral?
(a) A haiku.
(b) A psalm.
(c) An eulogy.
(d) A events list.
7. What is the capital of the Cayman Islands?
8. What does Abby say she would have studied if she had wanted money?
9. Who does Mitch visit in prison?
(a) His brother.
(b) His ex-wife.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
10. What does Mitch say Lomax looks like an ad for?
(a) The Michelin Man.
(b) The Duracel Bunny.
(c) The Radioshack Man.
(d) The Marlborough Man.
11. What does Ray have an apptitude for?
12. What does the secretary say the company has been losing thousands on?
(a) Company lunches.
(b) Setting up recording equipment.
(c) Cayman Island vacations.
(d) Unbilled copies.
13. What does the dog look like it is waiting for?
(a) An explosion.
(c) A cuddle.
(d) The postman.
14. What kind of car does Abby own?
(a) A Citroen.
(b) A Limo.
(c) A Peugeot.
(d) A Ferrari.
15. What is the only food the restaurant sells?
(b) Fried chicken.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oliver Lambert read in the cathredral?
2. What Bruce Springsteen song does Mitch play on the cassette player?
3. What does the author say there is enough denim to launch?
4. What does Mitch tell Avery he needs time to do?
5. In which state is Hemmba a big farmer?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)