|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abby say she would have studied if she had wanted money?
2. What does Mitch say is his immediate goal at the company?
(a) To earn half a million in a year.
(b) To justify a second secretary.
(c) To be someone's boss.
(d) To get his own office.
3. What is the senior partner studying at the beginning of the book?
(a) A resume.
(b) An essay.
(c) An exam paper.
(d) A novel.
4. Where is the company establishing a scholarship in Kozinski's name?
(a) Chicago Law School.
(b) Harvard Law School.
(c) Denver Law School.
(d) New York Law School.
5. What government office does Wayne Tarrance work for?
(a) National security.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The secret servive.
(d) The FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitch say could have cut the tension between him and Abby's parents?
2. What is the only food the restaurant sells?
3. How did Robert Lamm die?
4. In what part of Memphis is the Presbyterian church?
5. What does Avery say the company does not allow at lunch?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)