|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Lilly require Maud to wear?
(a) a hat
(b) a retainer
(d) old-fashioned clothing
2. The residents of the house where Sue is raised are ______________.
(a) all boys
(b) college-bound students
(c) mostly Asian
3. Mr. Ibbs is a ____________________.
(a) dairy farmer
(c) college professor
(d) taxi cab driver
4. Part 1 is from __________ point of view.
(b) Sue's spinster aunt
(c) John Vroom's
5. To what does Richard introduce Maud as a ruse to have time alone with Maud?
(a) drawing and painting
(b) bird watching
Short Answer Questions
1. Gentleman trains Sue in the skills of _______________ and sends her off to the Lillys' home.
2. Why does Sue teach Maud about some normal activities of life?
3. Sue believes Maud is __________________.
4. Maud wakes in the middle of the night and is ________________.
5. What does Sue do to encourage Maud to look favorably upon Richard?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)