Part 1, Chapter 1
1. Part 1 mainly is based upon Sue's ______________.
(b) Video tapes her uncle records
(c) Old letters from the attic
(d) Aunt's diary
2. Part 1 is from __________ point of view.
(a) Sue's spinster aunt
(c) John Vroom's
3. Sue grew up in ________________.
(a) an orphanage
(b) the local brothel
(c) her grandmother's home
(d) Mrs. Sucksby's home
4. Sue's mother was ________________.
(a) hanged for murder.
(b) run over by a freight train.
(c) married to a Prince.
(d) murdered when Sue is a baby.
5. The residents of the house where Sue is raised are ______________.
(a) college-bound students
(b) all boys
(d) mostly Asian
6. Mr. Ibbs is a ____________________.
(b) college professor
(c) taxi cab driver
(d) dairy farmer
7. Mr. Ibbs deals in
(a) stolen goods
(b) poker games
8. When Sue is 5 or 6, she watches the movie _____________.
(a) HARRY POTTER
(b) OLIVER TWIST
(c) SWISS FAMILY ROBINSON
(d) OLD YELLOW
9. Sue was ___________ by the movie in question 8.
10. Sue refashions stolen objects to ______________.
(a) make them shiny and pretty
(b) pass the time in her boring life
(c) make money
(d) remove identifying marks
This section contains 5,178 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)