Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Chapter 31, how did the embedding in the Osiris myth occur?
2. What is the Great Pyramid a scale model of?
3. What is the term for the gravity of the sun and planets exerting influence on the Earth's elliptic orbit?
4. What happened to the continent after displacement?
5. How many years does it take for the sun to complete one half-degree shift?
Essay Topic 1
How did Hancock think seemingly primitive peoples like the Nazcans managed to develop an understanding of astronomy, as evidenced by the spider drawing that parallels the Orion constellation?
Essay Topic 2
In Chapter 32, the author posed the theory that the convergence of global myths and ancient stories throughout the Earth is evidence of a common author. How did he characterize this author?
Essay Topic 3
Why were Hancock and others so concerned with the exact dates in which things occurred, and with challenging those dates when new evidence was brought forth?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)