|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many miles per hour does the Earth revolve around the sun?
2. What is the only other pyramid in the world, besides the Great Pyramid, to use a variant on pi?
3. What is a second element of the author's thesis in Chapter 52?
4. How high is the antechamber ceiling of the Great Pyramid?
5. According to Chapter 32, what is the convergence of global myths evidence of?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What unsolved mysteries did the author discuss in the book? How did he go about trying to solve them? What appears to be his motivation for uncovering information that might seem trivial to the average person?
Essay Topic 2
What was Hancock's view of the history of ancient civilizations' abilities, and what happened to these civilizations?
Essay Topic 3
What did Hancock learn about the Nazca people and their beliefs and values, based on the permanent drawings in the desert they left behind for posterity?
This section contains 787 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)