|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the "Great Return"?
2. How high is the entry to the Great Pyramid?
3. How many years does it take for the axis angle to make a full cycle oscillation across the range?
4. What is one element of the author's thesis in Chapter 52?
5. What did Hancock note about moving the limestone megaliths found in the Great Sphinx?
Essay Topic 1
What was Hancock's belief about the meaning ascribed to ancient myths and legends?
Essay Topic 2
In Chapter 32, the author posed the theory that the convergence of global myths and ancient stories throughout the Earth is evidence of a common author. How did he characterize this author?
Essay Topic 3
How are historical and ancient maps used throughout the book? What information do they provide, and in what cases do they disprove earlier assumptions? What is a map, and what power can it possess beyond merely providing a picture of or directions to a place?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)