|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Giza site arrangement mirror?
2. What did Robert Bauval discover?
3. What is remarkable about the use of pi in ancient Egypt?
4. What was discovered about unmapped oceans in Chapter 50?
5. How frequently do the planets line up in the order, on the same date, that the Mayans predicted the Fifth Sun ends?
Essay Topic 1
Why were Hancock and others so concerned with the exact dates in which things occurred, and with challenging those dates when new evidence was brought forth?
Essay Topic 2
What was Hancock's belief about the meaning ascribed to ancient myths and legends?
Essay Topic 3
Hancock noted that the granite portcullis in the Great Pyramid (pictured on page 329) seems to serve no purpose other than to make an explorer wonder why and how huge stones are moved and installed in narrow passages. Did he consider any other possible purposes? What did he ultimately conclude?
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)