|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is the Great Pyramid?
2. What does the Giza site arrangement mirror?
3. What did Hancock note about moving the limestone megaliths found in the Great Sphinx?
4. What did Hancock's researcher conclude in Chapter 50?
5. What is Earth's axis tilt called?
Essay Topic 1
In Chapters 33 through 39, the author seemed to have trouble understanding the mindset of a people (the ancient Egyptians) that would go to such extraordinary lengths to incorporate perfect engineering accuracy into their structures. What possibilities did he consider, and what did he ultimately conclude?
Essay Topic 2
Hancock noted that the granite portcullis in the Great Pyramid (pictured on page 329) seems to serve no purpose other than to make an explorer wonder why and how huge stones are moved and installed in narrow passages. Did he consider any other possible purposes? What did he ultimately conclude?
Essay Topic 3
How does this book treat the theory of evolution?
This section contains 807 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)