Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Chapter 31, how did the embedding in the Osiris myth occur?
2. What is the Great Pyramid a scale model of?
3. What is the term for the gravity of the sun and planets exerting influence on the Earth's elliptic orbit?
4. What happened to the continent after displacement?
5. How many years does it take for the sun to complete one half-degree shift?
In Chapter 32, the author posed the theory that the convergence of global myths and ancient stories throughout the Earth is evidence of a common author. How did he characterize this author?
What are the ramifications of Hancock's discoveries about the history of Antarctica and the South Pole? How do they relate to contemporary environmental concerns?
How are historical and ancient maps used throughout the book? What information do they provide, and in what cases do they disprove earlier assumptions? What is a map, and what power can it possess beyond merely providing a picture of or directions to a place?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)