|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years does it take for the sun to shift 60 degrees?
2. What is the "Great Return"?
(a) The tale of Osiris.
(b) The end of the Ice Age.
(c) A migratory pattern.
(d) A complete precessional cycle.
3. What effect forces the Earth's axis to wobble slowly clockwise while it spins counter-clockwise?
4. How is the Egyptians' knowledge protected, according to Chapter 42?
(a) Coding in sacred texts.
(b) A lack of mythology.
(c) Coding in metaphors and allegories.
(d) A lack of sacred texts.
5. According to Chapter 32, what is the convergence of global myths evidence of?
(a) A common author.
(b) Early writing.
(c) Early migration.
(d) Many authors.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what superhuman are Viracocha and Quetzalcoatl compared?
2. When was the last Ice Age meltdown, according to Chapter 50?
3. In Chapter 36, what is a belief mentioned about the tombs?
4. How many years is the sun housed in each of the zodiacal constellations?
5. What did the Sun God, Ra, do?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)