|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Piri Reis map provide?
(a) Evidence of an ancient civilization with celestial knowledge.
(b) Evidence of an ancient civilization with global knowlege.
(c) Evidence of an ancient civilization with technological skills.
(d) Evidence of an ancient civilization with the ability to move heavy boulders.
2. In how many years is the cycle of precession completed?
3. What did Hipparchus discover?
4. How far does the sun migrate in 72 years?
(a) One rotation.
(b) One revolution.
(c) One oscillation.
(d) One degree.
5. How many years does it take for the sun to shift 60 degrees?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the author do in Chapter 52?
2. When was the last Ice Age meltdown, according to Chapter 50?
3. How many gods is Heliopolis associated with?
4. How much does the average block of the Great Pyramid weigh?
5. How did Hancock view the lack of a site plan in Chapter 36?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)