Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Chapter 31, how did the embedding in the Osiris myth occur?
(a) Through early writing.
(b) Through early migration.
2. What is the Great Pyramid a scale model of?
(a) Earth's southern hemisphere.
(b) The southern sky.
(c) Earth's northern hemisphere.
(d) The northern sky.
3. What is the term for the gravity of the sun and planets exerting influence on the Earth's elliptic orbit?
4. What happened to the continent after displacement?
(a) It was buried under two yards of ice.
(b) It was buried under two miles of ice.
(c) It was buried under two meters of ice.
(d) It was buried under two feet of ice.
5. How many years does it take for the sun to complete one half-degree shift?
Short Answer Questions
1. How high is the antechamber ceiling of the Great Pyramid?
2. How many miles per hour does the Earth revolve on its own axis?
3. How is the Egyptians' knowledge protected, according to Chapter 42?
4. What is described in Chapter 51?
5. What did Hancock assume to be the "missing piece" in Chapter 50?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)