|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 30, what metaphorical image is an allegory in myths world-wide?
(a) A heavenly horse.
(b) A heavenly house.
(c) A heavenly mill.
(d) A heavenly barn.
2. What is the only other pyramid in the world, besides the Great Pyramid, to use a variant on pi?
(a) Pyramid of the Moon.
(b) Pyramid of Isis.
(c) Pyramid of the Sun.
(d) Pyramid of Osiris.
3. What is the Great Pyramid a scale model of?
(a) Earth's northern hemisphere.
(b) Earth's southern hemisphere.
(c) The southern sky.
(d) The northern sky.
4. Who were Palermo Stone and Turin Papyrus?
(a) Kings during the First Dynasty.
(b) Kings before the First Dynasty.
(d) Kings after the First Dynasty.
5. What is a second element of the author's thesis in Chapter 52?
(a) The partial impact of cataclysm on civilization.
(b) The future impact of cataclysm on civilization.
(c) The near-total impact of cataclysm on civilization.
(d) The lack of impact of cataclysm on civilization.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years does it take for the axis angle to make a full cycle oscillation across the range?
2. How did Hancock explore the Great Pyramid in Chapter 37?
3. What is at the base of the Great Pyramid?
4. In Chapter 38, how did Hancock observe the Great Pyramid?
5. How far does the sun migrate in 72 years?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)