|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Orion constellation appear in Egyptian chant?
(a) 40,000 years earlier.
(b) 30,000 years earlier.
(c) 3,000 years earlier.
(d) 4,000 years earlier.
2. When was the Oronteus Finaeus Map drawn?
3. In Chapter 23, what was used 2,000 years before it was "discovered"?
(b) Numeric astrology.
4. How many years of darkness did the ancient Mayans experience?
5. What did the Byrd Antarctic Expeditions prove?
(a) Frozen conditions up to 3,000 years ago.
(b) Frozen conditions up to 6,000 years ago.
(c) Warm conditions up to 6,000 years ago.
(d) Warm conditions up to 3,000 years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who vanquished Quetzalcoatl?
2. Where is Lake Titicaca located?
3. Where is the Great Pyramid located?
4. What did the Olmecs invent?
5. What did the Oronteus Finaeus Map confirm?
Short Essay Questions
1. How were the findings of the Oronteus Finaeus Map verified?
2. What is the significance of the fact that so many things about the Earth seem to have been discovered long before modern man officially discovered them?
3. In the Introduction, what was Hancock trying to determine?
4. In Chapter 26, what is relayed about the history of modern man?
5. What is the god Quetzalcoatl known for?
6. Describe the god Viracocha's appearance.
7. What was Viracocha credited with bringing to Peru?
8. How is the origin of the Mayan's advanced learning explained?
9. What happened to the hardy, cold-adapted animals during the Ice Age?
10. According to Chapter 27, what happened to animals during the Ice Age?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)