|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hancock's researcher do in Chapter 50?
(a) Made discoveries.
(b) Went on an expedition.
(d) Asked for a raise.
2. What is Earth's axis tilt called?
(a) Its precess.
(b) Its obliquity.
(c) Its ecliptic.
(d) Its eccentricity.
3. In Chapter 36, what did Hancock explore?
(a) Pyramids with the coffins of peasants.
(b) Pyramids with coffins that have been looted.
(c) Pyramids with the coffins of specific pharaohs.
(d) Pyramids with unidentified, empty coffins.
4. What is Heliopolis known as?
(a) City of the Sky.
(b) City of the Sun.
(c) City of the Gods.
(d) City of Light.
5. How are the stars Sirius A and B related?
(a) B circles A.
(b) A circles B.
(c) They form a circle with other stars.
(d) They line up with other stars.
6. How high is the antechamber ceiling of the Great Pyramid?
(a) 12 yards.
(b) 12 feet.
(c) 12 meters.
(d) 120 feet.
7. How did Hancock view the lack of a site plan in Chapter 36?
(a) As symbolic.
(b) As an anomaly.
(c) As evidence of another culture's influence.
(d) As evidence that the Egyptians were not an advanced culture.
8. Who is Jane Sellers?
(a) An explorer.
(b) A geologist-astronomer.
(c) An archaeo-astronomer.
(d) A socio-astronomer.
9. What did Christian Eusebius discover about Manetho's texts and the Bible?
(a) The Egyptians meant months when saying years.
(b) The Egyptians meant years when saying months.
(c) The Bible meant years when saying months.
(d) The Bible meant months when saying years.
10. How many degrees are allocated on the elliptic for each constellation?
11. In Chapter 36, what is a belief mentioned about the tombs?
(a) They were built by pharaohs at the same time.
(b) They were built by pharaohs over almost a century.
(c) They were built by peasants over almost a century.
(d) They were built by peasants at the same time.
12. According to Chapter 32, what is the convergence of global myths evidence of?
(a) Many authors.
(b) Early writing.
(c) Early migration.
(d) A common author.
13. How tall is the Great Pyramid?
(a) 450 feet.
(b) 450 meters.
(c) 350 meters.
(d) 350 feet.
14. How many miles per hour does the Earth revolve on its own axis?
15. What do the texts of Manetho describe?
(a) Gods ruling the Nile Valley.
(b) Gods punishing everyday Egyptians.
(c) Gods punishing pharoahs.
(d) Pharoahs ruling the Nile Valley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hancock propose in Chapter 52?
2. What is the only other pyramid in the world, besides the Great Pyramid, to use a variant on pi?
3. What was discovered about unmapped oceans in Chapter 50?
4. What fits the Earth-displacement theory in Chapter 50?
5. Who was Ramesses II?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)