|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hancock discover about the Great Pyramid's lengths and corner angles?
(a) They are surprisingly inaccurate.
(b) They were obviously slapped together quickly.
(c) They are unusually accurate.
(d) They are too worn out to be measured.
2. When was the last Ice Age meltdown, according to Chapter 50?
(a) 15,000 to 8,000 B.C.
(b) 8,000 to 5,000 B.C.
(c) 12,000 to 8,000 B.C.
(d) 15,000 to 5,000 B.C.
3. To what superhuman are Viracocha and Quetzalcoatl compared?
(b) Palermo Stone.
(c) Turin Papyrus.
4. How is the Egyptians' knowledge protected, according to Chapter 42?
(a) Coding in metaphors and allegories.
(b) A lack of mythology.
(c) Coding in sacred texts.
(d) A lack of sacred texts.
5. How high is the antechamber ceiling of the Great Pyramid?
(a) 120 feet.
(b) 12 feet.
(c) 12 meters.
(d) 12 yards.
6. Who was Ramesses II?
(a) The pharaoh during the time of the Biblical Exodus.
(b) A Pharaoh before the time of the Biblical Exodus.
(c) The pharaoh buried in the Seti I Temple.
(d) The father of Seti I.
7. How much does the Great Pyramid weigh?
(a) 6 thousand pounds.
(b) 6 million pounds.
(c) 6 million tons.
(d) 6 thousand tons.
8. What is the Great Pyramid a scale model of?
(a) The southern sky.
(b) Earth's northern hemisphere.
(c) Earth's southern hemisphere.
(d) The northern sky.
9. What did Christian Eusebius discover about Manetho's texts and the Bible?
(a) The Egyptians meant years when saying months.
(b) The Bible meant years when saying months.
(c) The Bible meant months when saying years.
(d) The Egyptians meant months when saying years.
10. What was inside the Second Pyramid?
(a) An empty sarcophagus.
(b) An embalmed mummy.
(c) Gold treasures.
(d) Bone fragments.
11. How much does the average block of the Great Pyramid weigh?
(a) 300 pounds.
(b) 2.5 tons.
(c) 3.5 tons.
(d) 200 pounds.
12. What fits the Earth-displacement theory in Chapter 50?
(a) An outline about Antarctica.
(b) An outline of the South Pole.
(c) A map of the South Pole.
(d) A map of Antarctica.
13. What is remarkable about the use of pi in ancient Egypt?
(a) It was thought to be discovered later by the Phoenicians.
(b) It was thought to be discovered later by the Altruscans.
(c) It was thought to be discovered later by the Greeks.
(d) It was thought to be discovered later by the Romans.
14. What do the texts of Manetho describe?
(a) Gods ruling the Nile Valley.
(b) Gods punishing pharoahs.
(c) Pharoahs ruling the Nile Valley.
(d) Gods punishing everyday Egyptians.
15. What is the term for the gravity of the sun and planets exerting influence on the Earth's elliptic orbit?
Short Answer Questions
1. How frequently do the planets line up in the order, on the same date, that the Mayans predicted the Fifth Sun ends?
2. What did Jane Sellers discover using myths?
3. How many zodiac constellations are there?
4. According to Chapter 31, how did the embedding in the Osiris myth occur?
5. How tall is the Great Pyramid?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)