|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Chapter 31, how did the embedding in the Osiris myth occur?
(a) Through early writing.
(b) Through early migration.
2. What is the Great Pyramid a scale model of?
(a) Earth's southern hemisphere.
(b) The southern sky.
(c) Earth's northern hemisphere.
(d) The northern sky.
3. What is the term for the gravity of the sun and planets exerting influence on the Earth's elliptic orbit?
4. What happened to the continent after displacement?
(a) It was buried under two yards of ice.
(b) It was buried under two miles of ice.
(c) It was buried under two meters of ice.
(d) It was buried under two feet of ice.
5. How many years does it take for the sun to complete one half-degree shift?
6. How high is the antechamber ceiling of the Great Pyramid?
(a) 12 feet.
(b) 12 yards.
(c) 120 feet.
(d) 12 meters.
7. How many miles per hour does the Earth revolve on its own axis?
8. How is the Egyptians' knowledge protected, according to Chapter 42?
(a) Coding in sacred texts.
(b) A lack of sacred texts.
(c) A lack of mythology.
(d) Coding in metaphors and allegories.
9. What is described in Chapter 51?
(a) The effects of evolution on the continents.
(b) The effects of the Ice Age on the continents.
(c) The effects of ocean displacement on the continents.
(d) The effect of Earth-crust displacement on the continents.
10. What did Hancock assume to be the "missing piece" in Chapter 50?
(a) Clues left by lost civilizations.
(b) A cataclysmic catastrophe.
(c) Ocean life.
(d) The humans' evolution from apes.
11. What did Hancock discover about the Great Pyramid's lengths and corner angles?
(a) They are too worn out to be measured.
(b) They are surprisingly inaccurate.
(c) They are unusually accurate.
(d) They were obviously slapped together quickly.
12. How tall is the Great Pyramid?
(a) 350 feet.
(b) 350 meters.
(c) 450 meters.
(d) 450 feet.
13. What is at the base of the Great Pyramid?
14. How frequently do the planets line up in the order, on the same date, that the Mayans predicted the Fifth Sun ends?
15. What effect forces the Earth's axis to wobble slowly clockwise while it spins counter-clockwise?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 31, what are said to be encoded in the myths?
2. What does the Giza site arrangement mirror?
3. Who was Ramesses II?
4. What did Hancock's researcher do in Chapter 50?
5. What did Hancock note about moving the limestone megaliths found in the Great Sphinx?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)