|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the Egyptians' knowledge protected, according to Chapter 42?
(a) Coding in metaphors and allegories.
(b) A lack of sacred texts.
(c) A lack of mythology.
(d) Coding in sacred texts.
2. What was displaced when the crust shifted?
(d) An ancient civilization.
3. According to Chapter 32, what is the convergence of global myths evidence of?
(a) A common author.
(b) Many authors.
(c) Early writing.
(d) Early migration.
4. What is Earth's axis tilt called?
(a) Its precess.
(b) Its obliquity.
(c) Its ecliptic.
(d) Its eccentricity.
5. How frequently do the planets line up in the order, on the same date, that the Mayans predicted the Fifth Sun ends?
6. What is the "Great Return"?
(a) A complete precessional cycle.
(b) The end of the Ice Age.
(c) A migratory pattern.
(d) The tale of Osiris.
7. What do the documents in Chapter 43 list?
(a) Kings after the First Dynasty.
(b) Kings before the First Dynasty.
(c) Kings during the Second Dynasty.
(d) Kings during the First Dynasty.
8. What is a second element of the author's thesis in Chapter 52?
(a) The near-total impact of cataclysm on civilization.
(b) The lack of impact of cataclysm on civilization.
(c) The partial impact of cataclysm on civilization.
(d) The future impact of cataclysm on civilization.
9. What did Robert Bauval discover?
(a) Orion's three belt stars are in a straight line.
(b) Orion's three belt stars are not in a straight line.
(c) Orion's belt only has two stars.
(d) Orion's belt has four stars.
10. What theory is ascribed to Charles Hapgood?
(a) Earth-crust displacement.
(c) Carbon dating.
(d) Ocean displacement.
11. How much does the Great Pyramid weigh?
(a) 6 million tons.
(b) 6 thousand tons.
(c) 6 million pounds.
(d) 6 thousand pounds.
12. What happened to the continent after displacement?
(a) It was buried under two yards of ice.
(b) It was buried under two feet of ice.
(c) It was buried under two miles of ice.
(d) It was buried under two meters of ice.
13. What is described in Chapter 51?
(a) The effects of ocean displacement on the continents.
(b) The effects of evolution on the continents.
(c) The effect of Earth-crust displacement on the continents.
(d) The effects of the Ice Age on the continents.
14. What did Hancock discover about the Great Pyramid's faces?
(a) Its faces are slightly off in their alignment.
(b) Its faces are perfectly aligned.
(c) Its faces are more visible by night.
(d) Its faces are only visible by day.
15. What was the large Antarctic landmass supporting in Chapter 51?
(d) An ancient civilization.
Short Answer Questions
1. How large is the base of the Great Pyramid?
2. What did Christian Eusebius discover about Manetho's texts and the Bible?
3. What does the chart on page 472 show?
4. What is the Earth's orbit plane extended outward called?
5. How many years does it take for the axis angle to make a full cycle oscillation across the range?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)