|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Ramesses II?
(a) The pharaoh buried in the Seti I Temple.
(b) The father of Seti I.
(c) A Pharaoh before the time of the Biblical Exodus.
(d) The pharaoh during the time of the Biblical Exodus.
2. About how many blocks does the Great Pyramid have?
(a) 3.2 thousand.
(b) 2.3 thousand.
(c) 3.2 million.
(d) 2.3 million.
3. What is described in Chapter 51?
(a) The effects of evolution on the continents.
(b) The effect of Earth-crust displacement on the continents.
(c) The effects of ocean displacement on the continents.
(d) The effects of the Ice Age on the continents.
4. How much does the Great Pyramid weigh?
(a) 6 thousand tons.
(b) 6 thousand pounds.
(c) 6 million tons.
(d) 6 million pounds.
5. When was the last Ice Age meltdown, according to Chapter 50?
(a) 15,000 to 5,000 B.C.
(b) 8,000 to 5,000 B.C.
(c) 15,000 to 8,000 B.C.
(d) 12,000 to 8,000 B.C.
6. How tall is the Great Pyramid?
(a) 350 meters.
(b) 450 feet.
(c) 450 meters.
(d) 350 feet.
7. How many degrees are allocated on the elliptic for each constellation?
8. How many years is one complete precessional cycle?
9. What did Hancock discover about the Great Pyramid's faces?
(a) Its faces are perfectly aligned.
(b) Its faces are slightly off in their alignment.
(c) Its faces are more visible by night.
(d) Its faces are only visible by day.
10. How did Hancock view the lack of a site plan in Chapter 36?
(a) As symbolic.
(b) As evidence of another culture's influence.
(c) As an anomaly.
(d) As evidence that the Egyptians were not an advanced culture.
11. What did Hipparchus discover?
12. What is the Earth's orbit plane extended outward called?
(a) Its ecliptic.
(b) Its eccentricity.
(c) Its obliquity.
(d) Its precess.
13. How large is the base of the Great Pyramid?
(a) 13.1 meters.
(b) 3.1 meters.
(c) 3.1 acres.
(d) 13.1 acres.
14. What is surprising about the granite used to sculpt the Second Pyramid?
(a) The sculptures appear primitive for that time period.
(b) The type of granite was not found anywhere else.
(c) There is no evidence the necessary drilling tools existed.
(d) There is no evidence that the granite could be moved there.
15. What did Robert Bauval discover?
(a) Orion's belt has four stars.
(b) Orion's three belt stars are in a straight line.
(c) Orion's three belt stars are not in a straight line.
(d) Orion's belt only has two stars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jane Sellers?
2. What is Heliopolis known as?
3. How many years does it take for the sun to complete one half-degree shift?
4. In Chapter 30, what metaphorical image is an allegory in myths world-wide?
5. To what superhuman are Viracocha and Quetzalcoatl compared?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)