|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hancock wonder about the Great Pyramid in Chapter 37?
(a) Why the pharaoh was buried in a pyramid.
(b) Why the builders used such imprecision on a tomb.
(c) Why the builders used such precision on a tomb.
(d) Why the pyramid was not used to bury a pharaoh.
2. What is Earth's axis tilt called?
(a) Its obliquity.
(b) Its ecliptic.
(c) Its eccentricity.
(d) Its precess.
3. To what superhuman are Viracocha and Quetzalcoatl compared?
(b) Turin Papyrus.
(d) Palermo Stone.
4. Who is Jane Sellers?
(a) An explorer.
(b) An archaeo-astronomer.
(c) A socio-astronomer.
(d) A geologist-astronomer.
5. What is at the base of the Great Pyramid?
6. What is the Great Pyramid a scale model of?
(a) Earth's northern hemisphere.
(b) The northern sky.
(c) Earth's southern hemisphere.
(d) The southern sky.
7. What does the Piri Reis map provide?
(a) Evidence of an ancient civilization with global knowlege.
(b) Evidence of an ancient civilization with celestial knowledge.
(c) Evidence of an ancient civilization with technological skills.
(d) Evidence of an ancient civilization with the ability to move heavy boulders.
8. What was inside the Second Pyramid?
(a) Gold treasures.
(b) Bone fragments.
(c) An empty sarcophagus.
(d) An embalmed mummy.
9. What effect forces the Earth's axis to wobble slowly clockwise while it spins counter-clockwise?
10. How tall is the Great Pyramid?
(a) 350 meters.
(b) 450 feet.
(c) 450 meters.
(d) 350 feet.
11. What did the Sun God, Ra, do?
(a) Sit on a throne surrounded by lesser gods.
(b) Control darkness and light.
(c) Give orders to lesser gods.
(d) Control the movement of the stars.
12. How high is the entry to the Great Pyramid?
(a) 36 meters.
(b) 3 feet 6 inches.
(c) 36 yards.
(d) 36 feet.
13. How many years does it take for the sun to shift 60 degrees?
14. In Chapter 38, how did Hancock observe the Great Pyramid?
(a) From the base.
(b) From a plane.
(c) From the top.
(d) Through passageways from room to room.
15. How did Hancock explore the Great Pyramid in Chapter 37?
(a) From the inside.
(b) From afar.
(c) From the top.
(d) From a plane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did sacred writings offer evidence of in Chapter 41?
2. How many miles per hour does the Earth revolve around the sun?
3. How many years does it take for the axis angle to make a full cycle oscillation across the range?
4. How did Hancock view the lack of a site plan in Chapter 36?
5. What happened to the continent after displacement?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)