|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Giza site arrangement mirror?
(a) The sky's appearance in 8,450 B.C.
(b) The sky's appearance in 10,450 B.C.
(c) The sky's appearance in 250 B.C.
(d) The sky's appearance in 4,540 B.C.
2. What is the only other pyramid in the world, besides the Great Pyramid, to use a variant on pi?
(a) Pyramid of Osiris.
(b) Pyramid of Isis.
(c) Pyramid of the Moon.
(d) Pyramid of the Sun.
3. What did Hancock propose in Chapter 52?
(a) Specific messages to be sent to other planets.
(b) Encoded messages to future generations.
(c) Protecting future generations from knowledge of the past.
(d) Specific messages to future generations.
4. What did Hipparchus discover?
5. What was discovered about unmapped oceans in Chapter 50?
(a) They definitely could have supported a lost civilization.
(b) They still support a lost civilization.
(c) They could not have supported a lost civilization.
(d) They probably could have supported a lost civilization.
6. How many years does it take for the axis angle to make a full cycle oscillation across the range?
7. What did the Sun God, Ra, do?
(a) Give orders to lesser gods.
(b) Control the movement of the stars.
(c) Sit on a throne surrounded by lesser gods.
(d) Control darkness and light.
8. What is a third element of the author's thesis in Chapter 52?
(a) The need to mobilize resources to rebuild ancient civilizations.
(b) The need to mobilize resources to preserve a remnant for ancestry.
(c) The need to protect future generations from knowledge of the past.
(d) The need to bulldoze modern structures so only old ones remain.
9. According to Chapter 31, how did the embedding in the Osiris myth occur?
(b) Through early migration.
(d) Through early writing.
10. When is it believed that the Great Pyramid was built?
(a) 5,400 B.C.
(b) 4,000 B.C.
(c) 4,500 B.C.
(d) 5,000 B.C.
11. How many years is one complete precessional cycle?
12. How many zodiac constellations are there?
(a) More than 1,000.
(d) More than 100.
13. When was the last Ice Age meltdown, according to Chapter 50?
(a) 8,000 to 5,000 B.C.
(b) 15,000 to 5,000 B.C.
(c) 12,000 to 8,000 B.C.
(d) 15,000 to 8,000 B.C.
14. What is the term for the gravity of the sun and planets exerting influence on the Earth's elliptic orbit?
15. What is remarkable about the use of pi in ancient Egypt?
(a) It was thought to be discovered later by the Romans.
(b) It was thought to be discovered later by the Greeks.
(c) It was thought to be discovered later by the Altruscans.
(d) It was thought to be discovered later by the Phoenicians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hancock's researcher conclude in Chapter 50?
2. What fits the Earth-displacement theory in Chapter 50?
3. How far does the sun migrate in 72 years?
4. What did Hancock note about moving the limestone megaliths found in the Great Sphinx?
5. How frequently do the planets line up in the order, on the same date, that the Mayans predicted the Fifth Sun ends?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)