|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many gods is Heliopolis associated with?
2. What did Hancock's researcher conclude in Chapter 50?
(a) A lost civilization was supported by a landmass.
(b) The lost civilization still exists.
(c) There was definitely a lost civilization.
(d) There was no lost civilization.
3. How high is the antechamber ceiling of the Great Pyramid?
(a) 12 meters.
(b) 120 feet.
(c) 12 yards.
(d) 12 feet.
4. What does the Giza site arrangement mirror?
(a) The sky's appearance in 8,450 B.C.
(b) The sky's appearance in 4,540 B.C.
(c) The sky's appearance in 250 B.C.
(d) The sky's appearance in 10,450 B.C.
5. In Chapter 36, what is a belief mentioned about the tombs?
(a) They were built by peasants over almost a century.
(b) They were built by pharaohs over almost a century.
(c) They were built by pharaohs at the same time.
(d) They were built by peasants at the same time.
6. How many miles per hour does the Earth revolve around the sun?
7. According to Chapter 31, how did the embedding in the Osiris myth occur?
(a) Through early migration.
(d) Through early writing.
8. How did Hancock explore the Great Pyramid in Chapter 37?
(a) From the top.
(b) From the inside.
(c) From afar.
(d) From a plane.
9. What is Heliopolis known as?
(a) City of the Sky.
(b) City of the Sun.
(c) City of Light.
(d) City of the Gods.
10. In how many years is the cycle of precession completed?
11. What is a fourth element of the author's thesis in Chapter 52?
(a) The need to identify specific individuals who should be protected from harm.
(b) The need to build enclosures to protect survivors and surviving information.
(c) The need to build enclosures to protect surviving structures.
(d) The need to build better computers to protect surviving information.
12. How far does the sun migrate in 72 years?
(a) One rotation.
(b) One revolution.
(c) One oscillation.
(d) One degree.
13. Who were Palermo Stone and Turin Papyrus?
(a) Kings during the First Dynasty.
(b) Kings after the First Dynasty.
(d) Kings before the First Dynasty.
14. What did Christian Eusebius discover about Manetho's texts and the Bible?
(a) The Bible meant years when saying months.
(b) The Egyptians meant years when saying months.
(c) The Egyptians meant months when saying years.
(d) The Bible meant months when saying years.
15. What was displaced when the crust shifted?
(c) An ancient civilization.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is it believed that the Great Pyramid was built?
2. How are the stars Sirius A and B related?
3. What did the Sun God, Ra, do?
4. How many years is the sun housed in each of the zodiacal constellations?
5. About how many blocks does the Great Pyramid have?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)