|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the Andes legends begin?
(a) With floods, darkness, and chaos.
(b) In a time of discovery.
(c) In war time.
(d) In a time of peace and beauty.
2. With whom did Graham Hancock travel in The Mystery of the Maps?
(a) He traveled alone.
(b) J. Eric Thompson.
(c) Santha Faiia.
(d) Charles Hapgood.
3. How many years of fossilized records of evolution exist?
(a) Five million.
(b) Three and a half billion.
(c) Five billion.
(d) Three and a half million.
4. When was the Oronteus Finaeus Map drawn?
5. Where is the Great Pyramid located?
(b) Central America.
6. In Chapter 23, what was used 2,000 years before it was "discovered"?
(b) Numeric astrology.
7. Where are the mountains Hancock visited in The Mystery of the Maps?
(a) Peru and Bolivia.
(b) Central America.
8. How does Cholula's man-made mountain compare in size to the Great Pyramid?
(a) It is three times the size.
(b) It is one-third the size.
(c) It is twice the size.
(d) It is half the size.
9. According to Chapter 27, during what years did the Ice Age animal extinctions occur?
(a) 15,000-10,000 B.C.
(b) 10,000-8,000 B.C.
(c) 8,000-6,000 B.C.
(d) 15,000-8,000 B.C.
10. What was one of Hancock's theories about the maps in Chapter 2?
(a) They were drawn by super-humans.
(b) They were drawn by different groups of people.
(c) They were drawn by aliens from outer space.
(d) They were drawn by computers.
11. How many stories were discovered world-wide about mankind's near annihilation in Chapter 24?
12. How long does the illusion on the Temple of Kululkan last?
(a) Over 3 days.
(b) Over 3 seconds.
(c) Over 3 minutes.
(d) Over 3 hours.
13. What was the weight of the boulders that made up the man-made gate in Chapter 7?
(a) 361 tons.
(b) 461 tons.
(c) 361 pounds.
(d) 461 pounds.
14. What did Quetzalcoatl's formulas provide?
(a) The basis for darkness predictions.
(b) The basis for flooding predictions.
(c) The basis for ice age predictions.
(d) The basis for Mayan doomsday predictions.
15. Where is Lake Titicaca located?
(a) 12,500 feet above sea level.
(b) In Lima.
(c) At sea level.
(d) 12,500 feet below sea level.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Orion constellation appear in Egyptian chant?
2. What destroyed any ancient civilizations in the Olmecs area of Mexico?
3. What is the Iranian cataclysm?
4. How long was the mysterious surface road on the coast and through the Andes?
5. What did the Oronteus Finaeus Map confirm?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)